Page 208 of 252 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3775

World of tanks. I am actually psyched that the British Tank destroyer line is coming out.

Lately I’ve given more thought to my Fire Emblem Awakening characters’ relationships than any of my own.
    New and improved me. Now with a CAPITAL “B”.

I've been trying to play Jericho on PC..for some reason I'm having a hard time even getting to the part where(spoilers) your character dies. I keep, ironically, dying. I don't know if I'm the only one to have trouble here. I've never considered myself to be particularly good or bad at games. I played this game on xbox360 before and didn't seem to have this much trouble, but I can't see how platform would make a difference here..the controls on the PC are fine to me so it's not due to that.
    Last edited by Surtur; 02-12-2013 at 03:22 AM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I am currently playing sly cooper and I think I might be able to finish it pretty soon and after that I might start Assassins Creed 3

Diablo 3 and I hate the bosses in the game, I find them weak and not interesting :(

Quote Originally Posted by pytagora View Post
    Diablo 3 and I hate the bosses in the game, I find them weak and not interesting :(
    Playing on inferno yet?

Quote Originally Posted by pytagora View Post
    My opinion on the whole game.

I recently finished the Fallout New Vegas DLC, Dead Money and yes, I actually liked it a lot.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

has anyone played the skyrim DLC? we're finally getting it on ps3 and i'm wondering if it's worth getting now while it's 50% off or not getting it at all.

So I'm replaying Knights of the Old Republic 2. I've played through it probably a half dozen times, but this is the first time I'm doing so on PC, which is important because I have the mod that adds back in all the cut content, so I'm hoping it will make another playthrough worth it. Also began playing Republic Commando which is surprisingly fun(I usually hate SW's games where you don't play as a force user).
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    So I'm replaying Knights of the Old Republic 2. I've played through it probably a half dozen times, but this is the first time I'm doing so on PC, which is important because I have the mod that adds back in all the cut content, so I'm hoping it will make another playthrough worth it. Also began playing Republic Commando which is surprisingly fun(I usually hate SW's games where you don't play as a force user).
    I got that mod, tried to play, opened it up and said "Jesus this game is ugly" and turned it off.
    Was very upset with myself over being shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by alf_to_the_rescue View Post
    I recently finished the Fallout New Vegas DLC, Dead Money and yes, I actually liked it a lot.
    I really enjoyed the New Vegas DLC. Lonesome Road and Old World Blues were very very good IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I've been trying to play Jericho on PC..for some reason I'm having a hard time even getting to the part where(spoilers) your character dies. I keep, ironically, dying. I don't know if I'm the only one to have trouble here. I've never considered myself to be particularly good or bad at games. I played this game on xbox360 before and didn't seem to have this much trouble, but I can't see how platform would make a difference here..the controls on the PC are fine to me so it's not due to that.
    I had trouble playing that game for more than 5 minutes.

Still on Mass Effect 2. Why do I look at Liara and think she looks mentally challenged..

Alien Assault with some Space Hulk mods. (chapters and campaigns)

Good stuff.

Speaking of Space Hulk, i played recently to this Death Angel card game stuff and man, what a cleverly made little game that is. And brutal, you really have to earn your damn victory.

Really enjoyed it. Played a bit to the lord of the rings lcg too and same comment, great stuff. (and you can even play solo, which is kinda cool cause it's not always easy to find people willing to play this kind of game)

Not currently playing it but for some reason have a real jonesing to go back and play the old Sierra Games. Police Quest sounds really appealing right about now.