Page 207 of 252 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3776
    X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_custer View Post
    I have an NES stored somewhere in my parents' house, but I'm playing Ninja Gaiden II on the Virtual Console. I once owned a copy of it, but, if I remember correctly, someone stole it from me.
    Did you ever play Ninja Gaiden 3? I loved the Ninja Gaiden series on NES. One thing that always bothered me though, was at the end of Ninja Gaiden 2, Ryu's Dragon Sword becomes a ball of light and revives a dead Irene. BUT, in Ninja Gaiden 3, he's got his Dragon Sword back? It was never explained story wise how that happened.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Just beat Ninja Gaiden II (NES), first time without a Game Genie.

Quote Originally Posted by graffiX View Post
    Did you ever play Ninja Gaiden 3? I loved the Ninja Gaiden series on NES. One thing that always bothered me though, was at the end of Ninja Gaiden 2, Ryu's Dragon Sword becomes a ball of light and revives a dead Irene. BUT, in Ninja Gaiden 3, he's got his Dragon Sword back? It was never explained story wise how that happened.
    Oh yeah. Ninja Gaiden 3 is hard as hell. Never beat that one, so maybe I should give it another try on the Virtual Console.

As for the Dragon Sword, you're right, but it doesn't really bother me. I will say that Ninja Gaiden 2 has the weakest story of the original three, though it still has a better story than the new Ninja Gaiden.

just starting the wind temple in the legend of zelda: wind waker. finally starting to feel like i'm getting close to the end of the game, only started playing it 6 years ago...
    and i'm counting 1, counting 2, counting 3...

As for the Dragon Sword, you're right, but it doesn't really bother me. I will say that Ninja Gaiden 2 has the weakest story of the original three, though it still has a better story than the new Ninja Gaiden.
    Everyone involved with the new Ninja Gaiden 3 should get slapped.

I have not looked at virtual console in ages since a relative has my Wii right now. Is there a link to a list of everything available on there?

Quote Originally Posted by sHayden View Post
    I have not looked at virtual console in ages since a relative has my Wii right now. Is there a link to a list of everything available on there?
    I don't know how up to date this is, but it's a pretty good list: http://www.nintendolife.com/vc/games.

I need to get my Wii back out just for this. I think I bought/downloaded more old school games on the Wii than actual Wii games. Since I've moved I've packed it up and haven't touched it since.
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

I don't have currently much time as usual to play, I just download some simple games like arcades, puzzles, card games, mostly on http://www.****************

DmC: Devil May Cry
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Thought I'd see what Tera was all about now it's gone free to play. Considering I was just doing early quests which consisted of 'head that way and bosh some walking trees and little pig things', it was surprisingly fun. I think the combat system had a lot to do with it. I went for a Squishy (Sorcerer) and was very happy to see that there was a 'step the hell away from the large thwacky dude' ability pretty much straight away and I actually died once, which is bloody rare on any game that early in, even if I am fairly crap at these types of things. The art style is alright too. It has your generic fantasy feel to it, what with the Ents and everything, but adds a bit of anime styling too, and it works, at least as far as I'm concerned.
    Elsewhere in the gaming world, I'm waiting till I've got a little bit more cash then heading over to Kickstarter to throw monies at Phosphor Games 'Project Awakened', which I have been keeping an eye on. It looks to be a bit like a Prototype/Infamous sandbox style action game revolving around various powers but the customisation looks very interesting indeed. They've got ambitions, those chaps. Hopefully it'll get enough backing and it'll get to see the light of day.

I don't know how up to date this is, but it's a pretty good list: http://www.nintendolife.com/vc/games.

I need to get my Wii back out just for this. I think I bought/downloaded more old school games on the Wii than actual Wii games. Since I've moved I've packed it up and haven't touched it since.
    Thanks for the link. Damn..no Shadowrun!

Still working on ME2. May pick up some DLC for it. I've heard Lair of The Shadowbroker is good, but what else is worthwhile?

Quote Originally Posted by sHayden View Post
    Thanks for the link. Damn..no Shadowrun!

Still working on ME2. May pick up some DLC for it. I've heard Lair of The Shadowbroker is good, but what else is worthwhile?
    Have you played Borderlands 2? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. I never played Borderlands 1 so I'm new to the Borderlands series.

I just started it last week and it is very addicting. I haven't had this much fun with a game in a long, long time. Personally I like it better than ME2.

If you like RPG elements and FPS and massive loot....you will love the game. Not to mention is has a great story, characters and great humor.

Playing the original Splatterhouse. Has a lot of funny twists; for example, after completing Stage 3, the game takes you to Stage 10, then to Stage 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz Abbasi View Post
    DmC: Devil May Cry
    How does it compare to the other Devil May Cry games?

Mechwarrior tactics.

Well, as soon as i manage to make it work at least.

Have you played Borderlands 2? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. I never played Borderlands 1 so I'm new to the Borderlands series.
    I have not. I waited and got the GotY edition of Borderlands so I may wait and do the same for 2 considering the Borderlands GotY was very worthwhile.

I beat it, never played the first two but couldn't get through 3 or 4.
    I dunno if that means its a good game in the series, but i felt it was better than the 2 i played.
    It's not a game to be played for an amazing story or anything, but it's got a swagger about it that makes it likeable.

Like Alex, I never played 1 or 2, played 3 & 4, and I really like those 2 games
    In gameplay it mostly stays very faithful to the spirit of those 2, same style. One thing they improved is giving less screens with fixed cameras, that thing is annoying at certain moments in DMC4 (enter one area holding the stick forward and it moves the character back to the previous screen. WTF?)
    The reboot is notably easier, offscreen enemies don't attack your character
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity