Page 206 of 252 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3769
    MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

Feh. Who needs the 21st century? I'm having a blast playing Project 1999's classic EverQuest.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

I'm trying to play Sonic Adventure that i downloaded from XBL but i honestly don't have a clue what i'm doing.

I was hoping for a traditional Sonic game where you run around and grab rings and avoid traps but now i have Tails running around talking to people and trying to figure out puzzles (i think?) This is the second Sonic game i have bought that seems to have almost nothing to do with a traditional Sonic game and i am disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Lydia - The most suicidal character ever to appear in a video game. It is like she has some insane need to jump in front of you when you are firing an arrow or a spell. I think I have killed her at least 50 times in my playthroughs. I am just dumb enough to go back and replay the area again to keep her from dying only to have her do the same thing the next dungeon we are in.
    i actually had more luck keeping lydia alive than janessa! i ended up giving up on janessa and looting her corpse after i killed her three times in a row in the same dungeon. it was probably about time too, because she was really terrible at keeping up and she got stuck on stairs so much more often than lydia ever did.

still irritated that lydia's corpse disappeared and never reappeared in the house of the dead in whiterun. she had a fierce set of armour on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Lydia - The most suicidal character ever to appear in a video game.
    Worse than the frog in Starfox? Who gave him a pilots license, anyway?
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    Feh. Who needs the 21st century? I'm having a blast playing Project 1999's classic EverQuest.
    Old games have more charm, on average, than new games.

I'm going through the NES Ninja Gaiden II, and it has me cursing but enjoying every bit of it.

Well excuuuse me princess Mike Pothier's Avatar
    Second star to the right, straight on till morning

SNES Shadowrun! Deus Ex, this be your father.
    Life is but a dream.

Meeps? MEEEEEEPS!

Started playing the PC version of Jade Empire. I've played it on xbox many times, but apparently the PC version has new enemies, techniques, items, etc. You can get the poison style that you see assassins using and another called Iron Palm(Not sure what it does) plus you can transform into a Rhino Demon. I think the AI is enhanced as well. Some graphical changes too, when you use the fire or ice magic your body becomes covered with fire/ice respectively.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Started playing the PC version of Jade Empire. I've played it on xbox many times, but apparently the PC version has new enemies, techniques, items, etc. You can get the poison style that you see assassins using and another called Iron Palm(Not sure what it does) plus you can transform into a Rhino Demon. I think the AI is enhanced as well. Some graphical changes too, when you use the fire or ice magic your body becomes covered with fire/ice respectively.
    That was a pretty easy game when i played it on xbox.

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of controversial lesbian stuff in there? i don't recall seeing any.

I'm almost to the end of Custom Robo. I'm having a bit of a hard time getting high scores in the post game.
    But I guess I was never cut out for building my own fighting robot.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pothier View Post
    SNES Shadowrun! Deus Ex, this be your father.
    Always liked the Genesis version better even if I thought it odd Gator Shaman was the magically active option.

I started my 2nd try at Mass Effect 2. I forgot how dull leveling up got, much preferred the ME1 system of points/skills/talents.

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    I was playing that about a year ago. I loved EQ back in the day and thought I'd give the p1999 a try. The only thing I didn't like was all the patches and stuff you have to do to get into the game. How is the server population?
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Finally got Far Cry 3 (snagged it when it was briefly available for 34 bucks). Really enjoying it, didn't think I would.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_custer View Post
    Old games have more charm, on average, than new games.

I'm going through the NES Ninja Gaiden II, and it has me cursing but enjoying every bit of it.
    Emulator or do you own the classic consoles?

X Goin' to give it to ya graffiX's Avatar

I'm currently playing Borderlands 2. Wow, can't believe I was late on the boat for this series (didn't play Borderlands 1).

This game is FUN. And ADDICTING!
    Top 10:Cyclops. Nightcrawler. Magik. Juggernaut (Cain Marko). Magneto. Hulk. Mr.Sinister. Emma Frost. Deadpool. Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by sHayden View Post
    Emulator or do you own the classic consoles?
    I have an NES stored somewhere in my parents' house, but I'm playing Ninja Gaiden II on the Virtual Console. I once owned a copy of it, but, if I remember correctly, someone stole it from me.