Page 204 of 252 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3774

Yeah! I'm getting Pokemon HG back tomorrow from Jack in return for PKMD Blue! I sold it to him for £15 some time back but we worked a deal! :) Great guy!
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Started up a 2nd play through in the Mass Effect games.

I suffer from buy new games then drop them syndrome.

-Pokemon Black 2, got to like the third gym. Stopped playing.

-Borderlands 2, spent over 60 hours (with Scarlet expansion) never beat it. Got to repetitive.

-Black Ops 2, haven't played a COD game since 2. Now I remember why. I don't understand the appeal of this franchise.

-Hitman: Absolution. Got mid way through the game then stopped playing. I don't like the levels where you are being chased around by cops or whatever they should have just stuck to assassination levels. I don't understand the logic behind the people who made this game.

-Assassins Creed 3. I actually like the story for this game (outside the Desmond stuff), not sure why I stopped playing it. I'll probably go back and start a new game.

-Far Cry 3 is what I'm currently playing. Although I love it, I'm sure eventually I'll get 3/4ths of the way into the game and stop playing.

And DmC just came out.....sigh...
    Last edited by Voss; 01-21-2013 at 12:11 AM.

PC wise, I got Spec Ops going down, as well as my 2nd run through of Saints Row the 3rd. Console, wrapping up Anarchy Reigns.

Back on the Football Manager. I've found a editor database thingy that adds a few leagues to England, so I've got down to tier 9 of the pyramid now. I'm managing the world-beating Pickering Town. Massive.
    Also just acquired Pokemon Black 2. I picked Tepig as my starter and have a weird squirrel/gerbil/marmot thing and a cat so far.
    Last edited by Spireite; 01-21-2013 at 09:30 AM.

I've just bought Jet Set Radio from Steam. I've always wanted to play that game the first day that I've heard about it, but I didn't have a Dreamcast. I also just downloaded League of Legends for the PC. My friend was almost begging me to download and try it. I guess she wanted me to play matches with her, but I can't play for my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    -Hitman: Absolution. Got mid way through the game then stopped playing. I don't like the levels where you are being chased around by cops or whatever they should have just stuck to assassination levels. I don't understand the logic behind the people who made this game.
    I don't understand losing points for "non-target" kills or pacifications. If I take out thug with a shotgun who works for the bad guy to me that would be ok because that person is bad too. Plus, there's 900000000 dumpsters and closets scattered through out each level, I should use them!

Despite having made next to no progress in Arkham City (I tend to just glide around looking for thugs to beat up), and not being able to spare the $, I broke down when I came across a $15 used copy of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 while running errands Monday. I got to the last bit in arcade mode, but have no idea how to beat Galactus.
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

i got stuck in arkham city with the bloody joker battle. i'm not the best at full on melees.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    have since moved on to Ni No Kuni. God, this game is gorgeous and the gameplay is pretty fun. It really does feel like I'm in a Miyazaki film.
    I don’t have a PS3. It really bums me that they couldn’t be bothered to put the DS version out in America.
    New and improved me. Now with a CAPITAL “B”.

EA Sports Active 2 for Kinect... I am in the middle of week 3 of 9.
    Listen to this: alt-j - Something Good

I beat Contra III, so now I'm gonna try to beat River City Ransom.

I'm also playing Deer Captor on the Wii. It's just a cheap light-gun game, but it's pretty awesome. It's called "Captor," but make no mistake: you're not capturing anything, you're killing everything. It's the modern-day Dunk Hunt.

Currently playing Orphan: Scion of Sorcery. Which puts me one step closer to a complete collection of PS2 launch titles, and not a lot else. Ok, the battle system is fun and quite unique, and the story is good, but wordy unskippable cutscenes that you have to go through over and over if you die is a terrible idea and it LOOKS like a day 1 PS2 game. Really, the only reason I'm playing it is because all my memory cards are full and the save file is tiny. I'm enjoying it though, but not as much I feel as if I had watched the anime it's based on.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

I'm currently playing Pokemon White 2