Page 194 of 252 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3774

currently playing nothing.

My xbox keeps freezing. No red ring etc, just freezes mid game.

Anyone had the same problem?

Some lord of the rings online.

Nothing funnier than a drunk hobbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I wasn't aware there was any other way to complete the final level as a darksider.

...Shame it doesn't work on the final boss though.
    Christ I began playing Jedi Outcast and had forgotten how hard it was. Like the level where you're going after the crime boss who runs a garbage disposal plant..with parts that have a thousand snipers firing at you from all directions and you don't even have force heal at this point. At least in Academy you could select it right away if you wanted.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

PC: Guild Wars 2
    PS3: DOOM 3: BFG Edition
    Wii: Kirby's Dream Collection

Never beat any of the Doom games, believe it or not...so enjoying the BFG edition. They really upped the ante on Doom 3 with updated graphics, new levels and you can finally use the flashlight with a gun.

Star Trek Online, best FTP MMO game I've played yet. Best ST space battle game I've played yet for that matter too.

Wish SWTOR had modeled its space combat on that.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Star Trek Online, best FTP MMO game I've played yet. Best ST space battle game I've played yet for that matter too.

Wish SWTOR had modeled its space combat on that.
    Hmm, so you think it's better then SWTOR? Not just in space combat I mean. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to play it since my PC would probably explode the second I put the disc in. I really just think they should of gone and made it a single player game and released it on all consoles. It can't be doing very well if they are making it FTP soon..which means the chances of anymore games from that series being made have probably gone down. Wiki says it had 1 million subscribers within 3 days of it's release making it the "fastest growing MMO ever" but I'm guessing the momentum died down dramatically.
    Last edited by Surtur; 11-14-2012 at 05:20 PM.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

I find them hard to compare, outside the space combat, which was tacked on for SWTOR, and the main focus in STonline. SWTOR is more the traditional MMO experience(and is still likely the best level up experience I've ever seen in an MMO).
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Just started Assassins Creed 3 today, so far so good!

Quote Originally Posted by idlewildered View Post
    currently playing nothing.

My xbox keeps freezing. No red ring etc, just freezes mid game.

Anyone had the same problem?
    It happens every once in awhile but never enough to be a problem.
    Though I had a run where Fallout New Vegas would freeze randomly during load screens. That worked itself out too though.
    So, maybe you will get lucky and the freezes will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by sHayden View Post
    It happens every once in awhile but never enough to be a problem.
    Though I had a run where Fallout New Vegas would freeze randomly during load screens. That worked itself out too though.
    So, maybe you will get lucky and the freezes will stop.
    thanks for that, I'm gun shy! Won't even start playing again due to having no interest in saving every thirty three seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Hmm, so you think it's better then SWTOR? Not just in space combat I mean. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to play it since my PC would probably explode the second I put the disc in. I really just think they should of gone and made it a single player game and released it on all consoles. It can't be doing very well if they are making it FTP soon..which means the chances of anymore games from that series being made have probably gone down. Wiki says it had 1 million subscribers within 3 days of it's release making it the "fastest growing MMO ever" but I'm guessing the momentum died down dramatically.
    Star Trek online had actually space combat, so it was indeed much better then the 5 rail shooters you repeat in swtor.
    However, the ground missions in star trek were god awful.

Been playing Hitman Absolution on the PS3 all weekend. It came through the post early on Saturday. Personally I think it's the best Hitman game so far. It feels like a modern game with classic Hitman gamestyle that made all the previous games distinctive.
    From now on we're poison to you Spider-Man. That's why we call ourselves... VENOM!!!

Loaner copy of DOA5. Thankfully it is a loan because I'd never put down money for it. DOA's have never been the best fighting games but I've always liked the counter system. Nothing is fresh here though. The graphics look dated, the moves all feel the same, the voice acting is bad (to be expected) and the story is horrendous (again, to be expected). Somebody needs to step in on quality control at Team Ninja because this game and Ninja Gaiden 3 are trash.

Quite a few things on the go at the moment. 2 saves on Football Manager, one with Chesterfield FC and one with Middelfart Fodbold (Danish minnows). Re-subbed on SWTOR so I've been getting on with my bounty hunter story. Had a bit of a bash on Mechwarrior Online, which I'm getting better at. I still walk into buildings all the time though. Also been playing an online hunting game at theHunter.com. Surprisingly fun for a game where you follow dear track and check out the arse-gifts by way of tracking. Quite satisfying when you finally come across your prey and shoot it a good one in the heart. Had a few games of poker too.

BANNED

halfway through ACIII...haven't played Skyrim in about 4 weeks and I find myself having bit of a withdrawl....might play it for an hour or two tonight....