Page 193 of 252 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3774

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Been playing Jedi Academy lately..hadn't realized until now how powerful a fully upgraded "force grip" can be. I can't even say how many evil force users ive thrown over cliffs using this. It's especially helpful if you decide to turn evil at the end since the last level has you fighting both evil force users and jedi and the jedi are usually far better trained and more powerful..so I like luring them to places I can just toss them off.
    I wasn't aware there was any other way to complete the final level as a darksider.

...Shame it doesn't work on the final boss though.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Soul Gem Resident adam_warlock_2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    Primal Carnage.

Haven't played very much, just a couple of hours, but so far it's a fun little game. Arena, team deathmatch only for now, dinosaurs against humans.
    Is that related to Primal Rage, the old 90's dino fighting game?
    "To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
    "You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)

Nope. Would have been fun though.

If anything, the context is closer to Jurassic Park. A group of unlucky but armed to the teeth humans stuck on an island with hungry dinosaurs.

Still enjoying so retro JRPG time on my PSP with Star Ocean: Second Evolution and Chrono Trigger.

Some more Guild Wars 2 today.

God, that game so freaking good...

I played some SongPop today. That was it.

Original Crysis on my laptop.

Loving it far more this time around, but I suspect that's down to my system being far more powerful than when I played it originally.

Having a break from Guild Wars 2. To be honest I've just been avoiding the Halloween event. Kept putting resources on my map for me to mine, but I'm not interested in bloody candy. I want my Iron. I'll be back on soon though no doubt as I'll get withdrawls from boshing things with a massive hammer, oo-er missus. I've been putting a bit of time into Planetside 2, which is superb. Many people fighting over large maps, most of whom are crashing into mountains as the haven't figured out how to pilot the planes yet, but still plenty of infantry troops for me to heal and revive. Plus I like that fact that you get xp for people spawning on your Sunderer (mobile infantry transport with mounted guns and also a cheeky spawn point should you get the utility unlock), so I've been milking that too. It's in open Beta at the moment but goes live on the 20th and is free-to-play, so if your rig can play it, I would recommend it to any FPS gamers out there, as long as you have a bit of spare time to put into it. Battles can go on for a while so if your time is limited, it's probably not the right game for you.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

I'm having a lot of fun with this one. Great game.

Well I'm stalled in Kirby Canvas Curse, I just can't get those last 2 medals. Dang.

I'm also finishing up Kirby Mass Attack. 1 level I can't get a gold star on. This is a disturbing habit. I've also remembered why I don't play Kirby games. They depress me. Every time the Lololo and Lalala boss shows up I remember how HAL has completely abandoned The Adventures of Lolo series in favor of Kirby.

And on that note I guess I'm also playing the last Eggerland game Hal made before they axed Lolo completely. I'll probably actually beat it one day maybe.
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Gotta love the story in these games. 100% synch in everything so far.
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

dota 2 all day every day

Some Lego sweetness. Harry Potter year 5-7 and DC super heroes. Two solid games.

And soon enough : Lego Lord Of The Rings. (21 or 23 of November)

Ooooh yeah. Can't wait.

Lego Batman 2
    My second favorite Batman game
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

BLACK OPS II! YEAH!!! MIDNIGHT RELEASE!!! SWEARING AT LITTLE KIDS AND CALLING PEOPLE FAGGOTS YEAH!!!

That was a complete and total lie, but somewhere out there, that is someone's truth. Sadly, a lot of someones.