Page 192 of 252 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3770

Lazy gamer and I spend more time reading about games then actually playing them. More games enthusiast then gamer? So in fits and spurts I'm playing: Skyrim, Mass Effect 2, Max Payne 3, Borderlands 2, Code of Princess and soon ACIII. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by J/O/J/O View Post
    Currently playing the trial version of GGACXX.
    They should have kept the other titles..

Think about it. Guilty Gear x2 Slash Reload Accent Core + XX.

Glorious.

Also, Dizzy forever.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    The final Boss had just revealed himself when I posted that.
    Classic mistake. Thinking you're near the end just because you've reached the final boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I beat him this morning. Good God! He was like an entire game's worth of bosses combined!
    He's kind of hilarious, yeah.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Endless Space and also still playing Guns of Icarus Online.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    He's kind of hilarious, yeah.
    Okay, so you proved that I was the only person in the room when the victim was killed, and you have a photograph of me trying to hide the murder weapon minutes after it was used, and I'm the one that controls access to the secret tunnel that the body was moved through...BUT THAT DOESN'T PROVE I'M THE KILLER!
    My mom gave my computer cancer.

Found my main in GGACXX: Anji Mito it is!

Got White 2 last week I beat the main story, and I am gearing up a new team in order to take on the elite four again. I am also going to get a new ds because my mic is broken and I want to play my zelda games again (I STILL havent beaten Spirit Tracks) I would upgrade to the 3ds but it costs too much money and the battery life is garbage.

Nba 2k13 only :D

BANNED

ACIII !

must play more!

Playing Mass Effect 2 right now.

The Green Knight Lord of the Unreal's Avatar

Im now playing Xenogears. Its an older game but Cleric of HB wont let me play FF7 until I pass it.
    It is fun but I want to play FF7 because the charecters are in Kingdom Hearts.
    "The dream does not end until I say so."

Amazing Spider-Man, just to use the DLC costumes, then uninstalled the game again

Angry Birds Friends Hallowe'en tournament on Facebook
    Blogger

I am obsessed with the idea of completely erasing Spider-Man from every Marvel continuity

Been playing Jedi Academy lately..hadn't realized until now how powerful a fully upgraded "force grip" can be. I can't even say how many evil force users ive thrown over cliffs using this. It's especially helpful if you decide to turn evil at the end since the last level has you fighting both evil force users and jedi and the jedi are usually far better trained and more powerful..so I like luring them to places I can just toss them off.
    A woman can move a lot faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.

Primal Carnage.

Haven't played very much, just a couple of hours, but so far it's a fun little game. Arena, team deathmatch only for now, dinosaurs against humans.

I recently purchased a Nintendo 3DS XL, the red one. I would have chose green if they had had it lol. The games I got are Kingdom Hearts 3D & Code of Princess. I'm currently playing KH 3D & I've yet to play Code of Princess as I want to take one game at a time. I had to sacrifice a lot of old systems & games to get it all. So far it seems it was worth it. But I feel disconnected now from a Mario Kart Wii clan I'm in as I don't have the Wii or any Wii games anymore...

I'm kind of wanting to wait for the next big thing in X Box & the 3DS XL might be the last new Nintendo system I'll get as I think by now I need games with a more mature title as I'm 25 lol.

I wanted to try out Arkham Asylum & Arkham City, Arkham Asylum more so because of the Poison Ivy boss fight & the recordings of the villains. It was fun watching a good walkthrough of it on YouTube.