Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: X-POSITION: Jason Aaron

This week, fans of "Wolverine: Weapon X" get answers about upcoming guest stars and Wolverine's weaknesses, not to mention a tidbit or two about "PunisherMAX." Plus an exclusive look at C.P. Smith's art for "Weapon X" #10!

Full article here.

BANNED

Requiem for Name Withheld.

We'll miss you Kurt.

BANNED

Requiem for Wolverine sounds really obvious...

Please not Nightcrawler! First used as Wallpaper for month and than killed off, that wouldn't be fair. Besides i would lose one of my top 5 characters.

Was the Native a subplot in the Weapon X series or Wolverine's solo series? I think it was the later but Sabertooth hunted and killed her for the Weapon X programm.

Hmm X-23 and Deadpool seems to have a chance to make a guest appearance later the year.

Nice that he gives Wolverine a maxium healing limit. I still wish more writers would explore the fact that his skeleton bones are not directly connected to each other. So someone with Super strength should still be able to rip his arms, legs or head off and threats Wolverine with it. So we can have some feeling of danger for Wolverine before he kills the guy off.

Well i hope that "Requiem for [name withheld]." Actualy means someone involved in his past or Weapon X not someone from his X-men family time.

I'd like a Jason Aaron issue that delves deeper into Wolverine's father-figure relationship with young girls, and the differences and similarities between them (Kitty, Jubilee, Amiko, X-23....Armor can jump off a cliff with no armor).

It's something that hasn't been explored enough in relation to how many "daughters" he's been collecting over the years....

I really haven't been following Aaron's Weapon X run, but I have been following his Punisher MAX run and I have to say it's one of the best things to happen to Punisher MAX in a long time. It's nice to see some other better known characters getting a MAX makeover. The Kingpin in Punisher MAX is clearly a lot different than he is in the mainline comics. He has a sense of cunning and edge to go along with his brutal violence. Because realisitically speaking, somebody doesn't become the Kingpin without being brutal and ruthless. I really like what he's done so far and I look forward to seeing how the Kingpin arc ends. I also hope this opens the door for other MAX characters to show up. Bullseye is already on the docket, but who else could show up?

I remember hearing a while back that they wouldn't put someone like Wolverine in MAX, but there are some others that may be able to make the cut. Elektra might do well in a MAX title. She's never been shy about violence and bloodshed. Bushwacker was always sort of a badass. There are plenty of possibilities and I hope the Kingpin arc begins a new trend. There's always going to be a market for mature, unbridaled violence. Why not start with Punisher and go from there?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

X-men Supreme

I probably like you. Filthy Mutie's Avatar

I'm certain the 'Requiem' story deals with something in Second Coming, based on the timing. But who?

X-Poster of the Month: December 2012
    X-Poster of the Month: December 2009

The Best There Is At What I Do

http://www.comicbookresources.com/pr...pid=1264021411

is this suppose to show the first time Wolverine ever got laid?
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kage Kisaragi View Post
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/pr...pid=1264021411

is this suppose to show the first time Wolverine ever got laid?
    LOL

That's what it looks like.

Wolverine: Weapon X is buckets of fun, though I missed out on this recent Dr. Rot story. I'll have to catch up.

I am looking forward to #10, though. How Wolverine can, for lack of a better term, bag so many attractive woman while being a pint-sized hairball of doom is beyond me.

But that means there is hope.

Quote Originally Posted by blehbeh View Post
    I'd like a Jason Aaron issue that delves deeper into Wolverine's father-figure relationship with young girls, and the differences and similarities between them (Kitty, Jubilee, Amiko, X-23....Armor can jump off a cliff with no armor).

It's something that hasn't been explored enough in relation to how many "daughters" he's been collecting over the years....
    my thoughts exactly... I like the softer, more approachable side of Wolverine that Jubilee and Kitty tended to bring out during stressful situations. He seemed more approachable as a character with them hanging around with him- offering him youthfulness as he mentored to them.
    Also, I've recently been thinking that Logan should straight up just adopt Jubilee as his legal daughter. Her parents have been dead since she was what, all but 12 years old? She is at least 18 (should be more like mid twenties... lol...) isn't it time that Logan steps up and takes her in?

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_boyfriend View Post
    my thoughts exactly... I like the softer, more approachable side of Wolverine that Jubilee and Kitty tended to bring out during stressful situations. He seemed more approachable as a character with them hanging around with him- offering him youthfulness as he mentored to them.
    Also, I've recently been thinking that Logan should straight up just adopt Jubilee as his legal daughter. Her parents have been dead since she was what, all but 12 years old? She is at least 18 (should be more like mid twenties... lol...) isn't it time that Logan steps up and takes her in?
    probably doesn't want to officially take that position with her, a big brother relationship is probably what he's more comfortable with than father figure, and least of all Big Papa (boyfriend), besides I'd think the entire X-Men as a whole would adopt her as their group child lol, not legal i suppose but thats the impression i got,.
    Rogue and Bishop's daughter would be called Discharge, and she'd touch people and drain all or some of their bioelectrical energy out of them causing them to either die or fall unconscious. She could then use this energy to extend her own life, heal herself, enhance her physical abilities (speed, strength, stamina,) or discharge it as various energy beams.

If I were Wolverine the last thing I would do is adopt anyone unless I wanted them to be killed. At the very least I would wait until Way wasn't writing me.