Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Advance Ultimate Comics Solicitations, April 2010

Marvel has released solicitation information for Ultimate Comics shipping in April 2010, including "Ultimate Comics Spider-Man" #9, "Ultimate X" #2 and "Ultimate Comics Avengers 2" #1 by Mark Millar and Leinil Francis Yu

Full article here.

I wonder if this transformation is permanent for Ben Grimm? I always wondered why they kept his physical look so close to the regular Marvel universe. If Marvel wants the Ultimate Universe to be on the opposite side of the proverbial coin, this is good step towards that. I can't imagine what he'd look like now though.

Rulk needs his moustache! ResIpsaLoquitur's Avatar

So...they're implying that Ultimate Spidey makes out with his female clone?

I don't think they have the gumption to go through with that....
    "Well, last night's episode was a very special episode. They revealed that the Incredible Hulk has an evil twin. And he's not green. He's red."

Here's hoping that the myster make-out person is Kitty...
    Live Comics. Love Comics.

"Don't ever be afraid to be a fan." - Jason Aaron

Oh my. Remember when I said that Bendis probably wanted to get out of the gritty and dark stuff with his Ultimate work? Well, with that cover for Enemy, I'm not so sure about it! Something bad is going to happen it seems, poor Grim seems to really be in pain!

Cover and solicitations for Spider-Man are good, and apparently that first issue should be a funny one. Wonder if it will come out after or before the end of Enemy...

X, I like the cover, good art, but I hate the sollicitation.

Avengers has a good cover and the solicitations seems to indicate that Punisher will be the one already presented in Bendis' work. But I hope that the first volume is ended before the second one starts getting out!

F***. Sorry for the double post. Wrong manipulation. Is it really impossible to put a delete option when we're at the end of the thread???

Quote Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
    So...they're implying that Ultimate Spidey makes out with his female clone?

I don't think they have the gumption to go through with that....
    Peter going lesbian, incestuous and cheating on his girlfriend? You bet they won't go through that But hey, there is enough famous characters into that book right now to make it as awkward as possible : Mary Jane, Kitty, Gwen, Kong, Johnny, Bobby, etc. That should be fun. Wonder what will be the follow up though, that arc is supposed to be a long one, and the Buggle crew should make a comeback in it.

ULTIMATE COMICS AVENGERS 2 #1

Some jobs are just too dirty for the Ultimates. For these, Nick Fury must gather the Avengers, a black ops team willing to do the missions that others won’t.

Isnt the Ultimates now a team filled with maniacs?
    How can something be too dirty for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    ULTIMATE COMICS AVENGERS 2 #1

Some jobs are just too dirty for the Ultimates. For these, Nick Fury must gather the Avengers, a black ops team willing to do the missions that others won’t.

Isnt the Ultimates now a team filled with maniacs?
    How can something be too dirty for them?
    The Ultimates your referring to are the Avengers or at least one team of them. The real Ultimates are the ones in New Ultimates.

Wow it's been a while since I've been on here but seeing ultimate x omg I have to read it the art looks great goodness I can't wait to read I wonder if she Jean or rachel (hope I spell that right) or something else all together

It's the return of Spider-Woman! And guess who she totally makes out with in this issue! What?? Yeah, you heard me!!
    that's the strangest solication for a comic I have seen in quite some time. Altough I must say my interest is now very high in this issue... It's not going to be Johnny right? It would be weird if it is was johnny....Wait they are just trying to sell this comic on the promise of school Girl lesbianism aren't they?
    Last edited by Ryder; 01-17-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Her name's Karen, right?

BANNED

WTF??? So Ultimate Comics Avengers went 4 issues before going to a volume 2?? Is Carlos Pacheco that f**king slow of an artist that he's ground vol 1 into oblivion?? Amazing

Im not gonna Lie. Im Probably going to be Buying Ultimate X.

I have no doubt that Spider-woman will be smooching another Chick...

I like how the Ultimate Avengers solicit is all about this special team that's willing to what the dirty stuff then the Ultimate Enemy solicit is about Spidey and his Amazing friends doing what the government won't do.
    Greg Rucka is a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.-LETO

an issue of USM dedicated to who Spider girl is going to make out with? No thanks.