We want your unwanted mini-comics, fanzines, etc.!
The Poopsheet Foundation is very interested in buying your unwanted mini-comics, fanzines, etc.
WE PAY CASH for:
• mini-comics of all sorts, particularly collections or large lots
• fanzines of all sorts (especially comics fanzines but we're open to other types)
• convention programs (especially pre-1990 but others are considered)
• APAs (comics, science fiction, horror, etc.)
• mini-comics & fanzine research/documentation (published or unpublished)
• non-US mini-comics, fanzines, graphzines, etc.
• original Morty Comix by Steve Willis
• other original artwork
• and related items!
Consignment sales or trading may also be possibilities.
Please note: For these purposes "mini-comic" means low-frills small press comics usually self-published in runs of 100-200. This movement began with "newave comix" in the '70s. What we're not talking about is smaller-than-normal comic books published by mainstream companies or other corporations. We're also (generally speaking) not talking about ashcans.
For more info please e-mail Rick Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those curious, we're actually looking for mini-comics and such for a few reasons:
• to add to our permanent archive
• to add to our mini-comics cover gallery (a bigger, better one is currently in the works)
• to make them available to people who just love mini-comics
Additionally, we're planning a huge online database for mini-comics and fanzines, a project I'm really anxious to get going (imagine something like the Grand Comics Database but for mini-comics and fanzines only). I've been involved with mini-comics for 25 years and I think a reference tool like that is way overdue.
Also, we review new mini-comics at the Poopsheet Foundation. The site's also got mini-comics news, forums and other fun stuff. If you're interested in mini-comics past or present come join us!