Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: GEOFF JOHNS PRIME: "Earth One," "Blackest Night" & More

The superstar writer joins CBR to discuss "Batman: Earth One," "Blackest Night," "Flash: Rebirth" and "Smallville" as well as sharing the title of the first arc of "Green Lantern," post-"Blackest Night."

Full article here.

I'm not really familiar with "Stargate SG-1...

WHAT?!

Your geek privileges are suspended for the next 30 days!

Great questions guys, thanks for answering Geoff..

At the end of your run on "The Flash" Vol. 2, we see Captain Boomerang dropped into the future during The Flash/Reverse Flash battle, and we also have the re-animated Captain Boomerang telling Ashley Zolomon that Owen's mother is Meloni Thawne; thus making Bart Allen the half-brother of Owen Mercer/Harkness. Has this been touched upon at all, and if not, will this be an eventual topic in your new run on "The Flash?

It has not been touched on at all. But yes, that happened.

This is what piqued my interest. I really like the fact that Bart doesn't angst over his lineage, but at the same time I also want him to explore his ancestry and the tangled family he's pretty much the foundation of (I'm a sucker for family drama).

Something else that's never been touched on - the Thawne line stems from Barry's evil twin brother, making Bart the product of incest. Which I guess explains the feet.
    The Punisher: I’m going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pants™ Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and you’ll die screaming! And I’ll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Don and Meloni are far too genetically distant for inbreeding to be a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbird View Post
    Don and Meloni are far too genetically distant for inbreeding to be a problem...
    Yeah, technically, but it's still kind of weird, the interbreeding between the Thawne and Allen lines, given they started at the same place.

Thanks for that one, Waid!
    The Punisher: I’m going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pants™ Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and you’ll die screaming! And I’ll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

"Jose Arturo Zamora Aguilar from México wanted to know if there was any relation between Indigo-1 and the children that Abin Sur rescued from Ysmault in the Alan Moore's short story, "Tygers?"

No."

There goes my theory.

"I wanted to take that concept and explore it further. I always thought of the Speed Force as if it were this layer, kind of like the fluid in your joints that allows your bones to move together, and if you think of that as the Speed Force, it's this fluid between the now and the time stream. It allows the two to co-exist, because the way time exists, it's not just a line, it's a sphere. So that fluid coats that sphere and the sphere is the Speed Force. And that sphere touches all reality and it's full of everything, it's full of ultimate speed, moving through reality, because time is all relative and it's full of all scientific knowledge. It's all knowledge of all eras."

I really like Geoff Johns and his Flash stories but seriously, this makes no sense.
    Pull List: Action Comics, Green Lantern, GLC, GL: New Guardians, Justice League, The Flash, Batman Inc, Batman, Nightwing, Batman & Robin, Dial H, Animal Man, Frankenstien, Earth-2

Has Johns ever touched Malcolm Thawne or Cobalt Blue in general? That's a question someone should have asked.

And bummer about Conduit. I think Johns would have done that character some good.

We Crossed The Line Brother Justin Crowe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ultraaman View Post

WHAT?!

Seriously. That part of the interview just...wow.
    I rule me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Justin Crowe View Post
    Seriously. That part of the interview just...wow.
    Yeah! How dare a man who works in comics not be aware of every single thing nerds like? For shame!

Quote Originally Posted by ultraaman View Post

WHAT?!

Great questions guys, thanks for answering Geoff..
    Stargate and, to a lesser extent, Star Trek are not a given for comic fans. Although, most of them usually seem to enjoy Star Wars. I'm with Johns on this. Other than the theatrical version, I've never seen anything of Stargate even though I've been getting comics since I could read.
    Joe Quesada's Years As Marvel Comics' Editor-In-Chief

or as I like to call it...

DARK REIGN!!!