Page 58 of 129 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
    14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The second solo album from Slash doesn't have a title yet but it is due out May 22nd via his own Dik Hayd International with distribution through EMI.
    Slash on his facebook seems to be jamming a lot with Miles Kennedy . I think if Slash had his way , he'd pick Kennedy to be the new lead for Velvet Revolver. The 2 have performed a lot together and on youtube there is a lot of Slash/Kennedy performing Guns n Roses songs live together.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

The new Taproot CD The Episodes will be out April 10th on Victory Records.

Trouble has hired Kyle Thomas (ex-Exhorder / Alabama Thunderpussy) as their new singer.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new Hydrogyn CD Private Sessions is tentatively due in the spring.

The track listing for the US version of the release is:

01. Something To Say
    02. Forbidden Kind
    03. Scream
    04. I Don't Know
    05. Heated Nights
    06. Creeper
    07. Don'tcha Walk Away
    08. Roseline's Song
    09. Feeling
    10. Un Monde Perdu
    11. It Doesn't Matter
    Here's the cover art:

I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new Moonspell CD Alpha Noir is due out April 27th via Napalm Records.
    Here's the artwork:

I'm on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Slash on his facebook seems to be jamming a lot with Miles Kennedy . I think if Slash had his way , he'd pick Kennedy to be the new lead for Velvet Revolver. The 2 have performed a lot together and on youtube there is a lot of Slash/Kennedy performing Guns n Roses songs live together.

Slash keeps insisting that Kennedy already has a band, but I have to agree with you -- they would welcome him into VR.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Here's an interview with Steve Blaze of Lillian Axe.

Some of the guests for the next season of That Metal Show:

"Season ten of VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show" kicks off on Saturday, March 31 and featured guests include IRON MAIDEN's Adrian Smith (making his first appearance on the program), METALLICA's Lars Ulrich, MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy Kilmister, Alice Cooper and former METALLICA bassist Jason Newsted."
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 02-08-2012 at 04:36 AM.
    I'm on Twitter

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    Slash keeps insisting that Kennedy already has a band, but I have to agree with you -- they would welcome him into VR.
    Kennedy has Altar Bridge when they get together every couple of years. But usually the band is CREED they do and are bigger away. Its not like Kennedy couldn't be in Velvet Revolver and do Altar Bridge as well. Since the band themselves do that.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Disturbed bassist Jon Moyer has joined Adrenaline Mob.
    I'm on Twitter

The new Prong CD Carved Into Stone is due out later this year via Long Branch Records / SPV.
    The album will be out April 24th in North America.

01. Eternal Heat
    02. Keep On Living In Pain
    03. Ammunition
    04. Revenge ... Best Served Cold
    05. State of Rebellion
    06. Put Myself to Sleep
    07. List of Grievances
    08. Carved Into Stone
    09. Subtract
    10. Path of Least Resistance
    11. Reinvestigate
    I'm on Twitter

Epica's released a new single from their upcoming album
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sto...le/id498144700
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

All Roads Lead To Hell 666MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    The Legendary Fortress Of Solitude, The Strangest Place On Earth

Just wanted to say that today would have been Cliff Burton's 50th birthday.

Happy birthday Cliff (february 10th, 1962-september 27th, 1986). You will never be forgotten.
    ... The Master Of Puppets has spoken.

Goodbye León (november 16th, 1993 - june 12th, 2009). You were, are and always will be the best friend I ever had. I will always love you and never forget you. And please, please forgive me.

Thank you for teaching me about love, patience and caring. Rest in Peace, my friend. I hope that wherever it is you are now, you can run and play as much as you want.

Quiet Riot Live at the US Festival 1983 is due out March 27th via Shout! Factory.
    I'm on Twitter

No Motorhead wine in Iceland:

From Blabbermouth.net:

"According to IceNews, the State Alcohol and Tobacco Company of Iceland (ÁTVR), which has a monopoly in sales of alcohol in Iceland, has refused to sell a red wine marketed under the branding of the heavy rock band MOTÖRHEAD. The decision was taken because the name is apparently a nod to amphetamine abuse and because the band sings about war, unsafe sex and drugs.

Hjörleifur Árnason, the wine's Icelandic importer, has now appealed the case to the parliamentary ombudsman.

Although ÁTVR has a monopoly on alcohol retail in Iceland, importers and distributors are able to deal directly with bars, restaurants and cafés; meaning the MOTÖRHEAD brand could still be sold in the country and can now expect a higher profile following this controversy.

The English word "Motorhead" is a slang term for an amphetamine addict and furthermore the band sings about war, abuse of power, irresponsible sex and substance abuse, ÁTVR said."

I'm on Twitter

The new Europe CD is due out in April/May and will be called Bag of Bones.
    Here's the artwork:

I'm on Twitter

The new Hellyeah CD Band of Brothers is due out in early June via Eleven Seven Music.
    I'm on Twitter