Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Dave Ellefson is back in Megadeth:

"Megadeth founder and frontman Dave Mustaine has announced the return of original bassist David Ellefson (1983-2002) to the iconic multi-platinum group. This reunion is appropriately timed to Megadeth’s upcoming historic month-long Rust In Peace 20th anniversary tour which launches March 1 in Spokane, WA. At these incredibly special shows, Megadeth will play their landmark, genre-defining 1990 album Rust In Peace in its entirety, in addition to other Megadeth favorites.

"This shows the power of brotherly love and forgiveness,” Mustaine says. “David Ellefson belongs in Megadeth. Next we are going to show you the power of getting your asses kicked...HARD!"

David Ellefson concurs: "This is a huge moment for all of us, band and fans alike. It is a great celebration of the music from one of the biggest landmark albums of our career."

Ellefson will join Mustaine and Megadeth band members Shawn Drover (drums) and Chris Broderick (guitar) on tour in support of the group’s current CD Endgame, which has received some of the highest critical accolades of the band’s career.

"We'd like to thank James LoMenzo for several years of loyal service on the bass, and wish him the very best," Mustaine adds."
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Scorpions will release the new studio album Sting In The Tail in March.

After that will come a two year tour.

And then the band will call it a career.

STATEMENT:

"Important Message to our Fans

It was always our pleasure, our purpose in life, our passion and we were fortunate enough to make music for you - whether it was live on stage or in the studio, creating new songs. While we were working on our album these past few months, we could literally feel how powerful and creative our work was – and how much fun we were still having, in the process. But there was also something else: We want to end the Scorpion’s extraordinary career on a high note. We are extremely grateful for the fact that we still have the same passion for music we’ve always had since the beginning. This is why, especially now, we agree we have reached the end of the road. We finish our career with an album we consider to be one of the best we have ever recorded and with a tour that will start in our home country Germany and take us to five different continents over the next few years.

We want you, our fans, to be the first to know about this. Thank you for your never-ending support throughout the years! We uploaded the very first snippets from our new album for you.

And now… let’s get the party started and get ready for a “Sting in the Tail”!

See you on the world tour,

Yours

Scorpions"

The track listing for the album is:

01. Raised on Rock
    02. Sting In The Tail
    03. Slave Me
    04. The Good Die Young (featuring Tarja Turunen)
    05. No Limit
    06. Rock Zone
    07. Lorelei
    08. Turn You On
    09. Let's Rock
    10. SLY
    11. Spirit Of Rock
    12. The Best Is Yet To Come
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

INTERVIEWS

Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen
    W.A.S.P.'s Blackie Lawless
    Scorpions guitarist Rudolf Schenker

The bassist for Dirty Looks, Gregory Pianka, was killed in a bar fight.
    I'm on Twitter

The Brother Firetribe CD/DVD Live At Apollo is due out February 17th.

01. Who Will You Run To Now
    02. Runaways
    03. Wildest Dreams
    04. Midnite Queen
    05. Game They Call Love
    06. One Single Breath
    07. Play It From The Heart
    08. Chasing The Angels
    09. Going Out With A Bang
    10. Break Out
    11. I'm On Fire
    12. Heart Full Of Fire
    13. Valerie
    14. I Am Rock

I'm on Twitter

Dave Ellefson is back in Megadeth:

"Megadeth founder and frontman Dave Mustaine has announced the return of original bassist David Ellefson (1983-2002) to the iconic multi-platinum group. This reunion is appropriately timed to Megadeth’s upcoming historic month-long Rust In Peace 20th anniversary tour which launches March 1 in Spokane, WA. At these incredibly special shows, Megadeth will play their landmark, genre-defining 1990 album Rust In Peace in its entirety, in addition to other Megadeth favorites.

"This shows the power of brotherly love and forgiveness,” Mustaine says. “David Ellefson belongs in Megadeth. Next we are going to show you the power of getting your asses kicked...HARD!"

David Ellefson concurs: "This is a huge moment for all of us, band and fans alike. It is a great celebration of the music from one of the biggest landmark albums of our career."

Ellefson will join Mustaine and Megadeth band members Shawn Drover (drums) and Chris Broderick (guitar) on tour in support of the group’s current CD Endgame, which has received some of the highest critical accolades of the band’s career.

"We'd like to thank James LoMenzo for several years of loyal service on the bass, and wish him the very best," Mustaine adds."
    No wonder it's been so cold lately--hell froze over.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    Next thing you know Mustaine will be back in Metallica.
    howyadoin?
    howyadoin graphics

song of the moment:
    "sao paulo" ~ the deadstring brothers

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    After all the legal issues between the two, yeah hell did freeze over I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by howyadoin View Post
    Heaven, Hell, Limbo and Purgatory would have to freeze over for that to happen.
    I'm on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by howyadoin View Post
    HAW! I would love for this to happen. Just to hear Mustaine choked out Lars after going back on heroin.

The new Robert Plant solo CD is tentatively due by the end of the year. It has a working title of It's Rude To Say No.
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an audio interview with Firehouse guitarist Bill Leverty.

The new Masterplan CD will be called Time To Be King. It is due out April 16th.

The new album from Newman will be called The Art of Balance. It will be out March 15th on Chrome Dome Music.

01. Hero To Zero
    02. Edge Of The World
    03. Endless
    04. The Miracle
    05. Stay With Me
    06. Tumble Down
    07. Wish You Well
    08. Find My Heart
    09. Your Surrender
    10. Break It Again
    11. Forever
    12. Stronger

I'm on Twitter

The new Silent Call CD Greed will be out in Europe on March 26th.

The new Axel Rudi Pell CD The Crest is due out April 26th.
    I'm on Twitter

OLD Snake (DAVID HAYTER) MGS4FAN_I's Avatar

Does anyone listen to BFMV?

The comeback CD from Accept is due out in the spring and will be called Blood Of The Nations.
    I'm on Twitter

The new Godsmack single "Cryin' Like a Bitch" is rumored to be a slam against Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx.

Sully Erna on touring on Cruefest 2: "There's definitely been some rock-star garbage on this tour that we just have never seen in our career . . . this was the first time that I felt like, 'You know what?! If there's gonna be some people that are gonna treat other people a certain way, then I'm gonna go out there every night and . . . make sure that we make you look old and fat, and go home with a nice big fat paycheck."

You can check out the song here. The new Godsmack album, The Oracle, is due in May.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

The new Robert Plant solo CD is tentatively due by the end of the year. It has a working title of It's Rude To Say No.
    It's Rude To Say No.. To A LED ZEPPELIN Reunion.