Page 64 of 129 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
    RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

The new solo album from Joe Bonamassa (Black Country Communion) will be called Driving Towards The Daylight. It's due out May 22nd via J&R Adventures.

1. Dislocated Boy
    2. Stones In My Passway
    3. Driving Towards The Daylight
    4. Who's Been Talkin’?
    5. I Got All You Need
    6. A Place In My Heart
    7. Lonely Town Lonely Street
    8. Heavenly Soul
    9. New Coat Of Paint
    10. Somewhere Trouble Don't Go
    11. Too Much Ain't Enough Love (w/ Jimmy Barnes)
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The full length self-titled debut album from Unisonic:

The self-titled debut album from UNISONIC — the band featuring former HELLOWEEN vocalist Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen (GAMMA RAY, ex-HELLOWEEN) alongside Dennis Ward (bass) and Kosta Zafiriou (drums) of Germany's PINK CREAM 69 and Swiss guitarist Mandy Meyer (who has previously played with ASIA, GOTTHARD and KROKUS) — will be released on March 30 (nine days earlier in Japan) via earMUSIC/Edel. The effort will be made available in the following configurations:

Europe & rest of the world:

* CD jewel case
    * CD limited edition Mediabook format with and extended booklet plus bonus track
    * Vinyl and CD package limited edition

Japan:

*CD jewel case
    * CD limited-edition digipack plus bonus track (exclusive for Japan)

The US release of the album has been set for May 22nd via Armoury Records.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new solo album from Joe Bonamassa (Black Country Communion) will be called Driving Towards The Daylight. It's due out May 22nd via J&R Adventures.

1. Dislocated Boy
    2. Stones In My Passway
    3. Driving Towards The Daylight
    4. Who's Been Talkin’?
    5. I Got All You Need
    6. A Place In My Heart
    7. Lonely Town Lonely Street
    8. Heavenly Soul
    9. New Coat Of Paint
    10. Somewhere Trouble Don't Go
    11. Too Much Ain't Enough Love (w/ Jimmy Barnes)
    Here's the cover art:

I'm on Twitter

The new CD from Gun will be called Break The Silence. It is due out June 11th via earMusic.

The new Jorn album Bring Heavy Rock To The Land will be out June 1st via Frontiers Records.

I'm on Twitter

The new Bonded By Blood CD The Aftermath is due July 3rd in North America (July 2nd for the rest of the world) via Earache Records.

US Metal legend Driver feat. guitarist Roy Z and vocalist Rob Rock will unleash their new masterpiece Countdown on May 25 via Metal Heaven.

Originally formed out of the ashes of short-lived super group M.A.R.S. in the late Eighties and reaching cult status based on the strength of a widely circulated 1990 five-song cassette EP that garnered the band a dedicated worldwide following, Driver came back to life with a bang in 2008 via their appropriately titled debut album, Sons Of Thunder. Containing newly recorded versions of the classic EP cuts in addition to seven brand new compositions, the band resurrected their unique brand of melodic yet hard-hitting style of metal that made Driver one of the most underrated heavy rock acts of their time.

Centered around powerhouse vocalist Rob Rock (Impellitteri, Warrior, Joshua, Avantasia, Axel Rudi Pell) and acclaimed guitarist/producer Roy Z (Bruce Dickinson, Rob Halford, Tribe Of Gypsies) and featuring original drummer Reynold 'Butch' Carlson (Jag Panzer, Joey Tafolla, Tribe After Tribe), along with seasoned players Ed Roth (Glenn Hughes, Ronnie Montrose, Impellitteri) on keyboards and Aaron Samson (Odin, George Lynch, John 5) on bass, Driver was welcomed back with open arms by the hard rock community, culminating in the band's first ever European live appearance at Germany's prestigious Bang Your Head!!! Festival in the summer of 2009.

In the fall of 2011, main writers Rob Rock and Roy Z renewed their long standing creative partnership and commenced work on a follow-up to 'Sons Of Thunder.' As was the case with its predecessor, 'Countdown' is a mixture of brand new material and several rescued-from-the-vaults demo gems, including 'Destiny', 'Thief in the Night' and 'Always on my Mind', which interlock seamlessly for a classic Driver-style album, aided by Roy Z's emphasis on vintage production values that harken back to the glory days of early 80's heavy metal. Chiefly recorded and mixed at Roy Z's California-based studio, the duo once again brought in Carlson, Roth and Samson to cut the bulk of the tracks, with additional contributions coming from bassists Ray Burke (Life After Death, Bruce Dickinson) and Daniel Cordova (Shades Of Crimson, Vengeance Rising), as well as veteran vocalist Mark Boals (Yngwie Malmsteen, Royal Hunt). Mastering duties were again handled by Maor Appelbaum (Halford, Sepultura, Yngwie Malmsteen).

Track list:
    01) Return to the Sky
    02) Rising Son
    03) Countdown
    04) Hollywood Shooting Star
    05) Thief in the Night
    06) Cry of the Wounded
    07) Always on my Mind
    08) Feel the Fire
    09) Destiny
    10) Running from the Darkness
    11) Babylon (exclusive European bonus track)

Empires of Eden is proud to announce the release of Channelling the Infinite, the third album from global recording project Empires of Eden. Japanese release date of June 1 through Rubicon Japan, rest of the world June 6 via Music Buy Mail.

Empires of Eden – teaser – “Channelling the Infinite” featuring UDO, Rob Rock and more: HERE.
    Conceived and orchestrated by Australian shredding maestro Stu Marshall (ex-Dungeon), the album features some of the most influential voices in metal, including: Udo Dirkschneider (Accept, U.D.O.), Rob Rock (Impellitteri, Driver), Steve Grimmett (Grim Reaper, Lionsheart), Mike Dimeo (Masterplan, Riot), Sean Peck (Cage), Carlos Zema (Outworld, Vougan), Ronny Munroe (TSO, Metal Church), Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Eden's Curse, Edge of Forever), Danny Cecati (Eyefear, Pegazus), Louie Gorgievski (Crimsonfire), Vo Simpson (Darker Half).

Loaded with 12 tracks of brain-blasting power metal, Channelling the Infinite features killer production and powerful, hook-laden music that will appeal to any aficionado. Each song is carefully crafted specifically to suit the singer involved, and designed to best complement their range and style. From there, the vocalists have complete freedom to write the lyrics and melodies, providing a unique insight into what truly inspires these artists.
    Also available as a limited-edition Digipak that includes bonus tracks for each territory. In addition to the spectacular vocals, face-melting lead breaks and riffs that could take on a nuclear arsenal. Empires of Eden once again showcases the incredible cover art by L.A based “Alex Ruiz”.

Producer Stu Marshall says, “I am overwhelmed by the power and emotion of the vocal performances that these amazing singers have brought to the album. It's pushed my playing to levels I never thought possible and has created the most well-rounded release I have ever been involved with. Writing for these incredible artists is a dream come true and the finished product has actually exceeded my expectations. Every song is filled with a passion and spirit that immediately grabs the listener; I am very excited for people to hear this album.”

Empires of Eden's winning formula was proven with the multi-vocalist sophomore release Reborn in Fire receiving worldwide critical acclaim with enthusiastic reviews and a consistent 9/10 average rating. Now, Channelling the Infinite brings us to the threshold of a new chapter in shredding melodic power metal.

This album is set to be one of the standout releases of 2012 and must not be missed. A digital single release “This Time” featuring Steve Grimmett is scheduled for 26/05/2012.
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with Lemmy.
    I'm on Twitter

The new In This Moment CD Blood is due out this summer via Century Media Records.
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with Fastway's Fast Eddie Clarke.
    I'm on Twitter

The new Six Feet Under CD Undead is due out in May via Metal Blade Records.
    The album will be released May 22nd.

01. Frozen At The Moment Of Death
    02. Formaldehyde
    03. 18 Days
    04. Molest Dead
    05. Blood On My Hands
    06. Missing Victims
    07. Reckless
    08. Near Death Experience
    09. The Scar
    10. Delayed Combustion Device
    11. Vampire Apocalypse
    12. The Depths Of Depravity

I'm on Twitter

Iced Earth has split with bassist Freddie Vidales (he'll finish up after the band plays dates in China) and hired Luke Appleton in his place (He'll debut with the band on June 16th.)

Heathen has signed with Nuclear Blast Records.

Moonsorrow has signed with Century Media Records.
    I'm on Twitter

The Godsmack live CD Live & Inspired is due out May 15th on Universal Republic Records.

The Stone Temple Pilots DVD/Blu-ray Alive in the Windy City is due out June 5th.

The effort contains the band's entire concert from March 27, 2010 at the Riviera Theater in Chicago, Illinois.

"Alive In The Windy City" track listing:

01. Vasoline
    02. Crackerman
    03. Wicked Garden
    04. Hollywood Bitch
    05. Between The Lines
    06. Hickory Dichotomy
    07. Big Empty
    08. Sour Girl
    09. Creep
    10. Plush
    11. Interstate Love Song
    12. Bagman
    13. Huckleberry Crumble
    14. Sex Type Thing
    15. Dead And Bloated
    16. Lounge Fly
    17. Piece Of Pie
    18. Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart

I'm on Twitter

Iced Earth has split with bassist Freddie Vidales (he'll finish up after the band plays dates in China) and hired Luke Appleton in his place (He'll debut with the band on June 16th.)
    I'd love to see Jon Schaffer and Dave Mustaine try to work together.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    I'd love to see Jon Schaffer and Dave Mustaine try to work together.
    That would crack the Internet in half...

Imagine the betting line on who would fire who first.
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with Joe Lynn Turner.

The new Tankard CD A Girl Called Cerveza is due out at the end of July via Nuclear Blast Records.
    I'm on Twitter

Drummer Alex Rudinger has left Threat Signal.
    I'm on Twitter