Page 61 of 130 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
    RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The new Fear Factory CD The Industrialist will be released later this year. It will be out in Europe via AFM Records and on Candlelight Records in the US.
    The album is due June 5th in North America.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The Europe album Bag of Bones will be out April 27th via earMusic/Edel.

Here's the track listing:

01. Riches To Rags
    02. Not Supposed To Sing The Blues
    03. Firebox
    04. Bag Of Bones
    05. Requiem
    06. My Woman My Friend
    07. Demon Head
    08. Drink And A Smile
    09. Doghouse
    10. Mercy You Mercy Me
    11. Bring It All Home
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Much-beloved singer/songwriter/bass player extraordinaire Jack Blades is slated to release his brand new solo album, Rock N' Roll Ride, on March 23 in Europe and March 27th in North America via Frontiers Records. The new album marks Blades' second solo release for the label. Hot off the heels of Night Ranger's celebrated 2011 CD, Somewhere In California, and a massive North American tour with Night Ranger as support for Journey and Foreigner last year, Blades shows no signs of slowing down with his buoyant new album. Of the new offering, Blades commented, “Rock N' Roll Ride is an extension of what my music has been for the last 30 years. It has been quite a rock n' roll ride and I decided to lay it all down on a record!”

Rock N' Roll Ride features contributions from Blades' Night Ranger bandmates Brad Gillis, Kelly Keagy, Joel Hoekstra and Eric Levy, as well as a special guest appearance by Cheap Trick's Robin Zander. The first single from the album “Back In The Game” will soon impact at radio.

Jack Blades is a frontman, lead singer, bassist, songwriter, and producer as well as a founding member of the highly-successful arena rock band, Night Ranger and supergroup Damn Yankees (along with Ted Nugent and Tommy Shaw from Styx) and the highly-regarded Shaw/Blades. Throughout his remarkable career Blades has sold over 25 million albums, performed in front of millions of fans worldwide and collaborated with some of rock's most legendary artists. With a career spanning three decades, Blades has recorded with, penned songs and produced albums for some of the music industry's biggest names including Aerosmith, Cher, Ringo Star, Alice Cooper, Roger Daltrey, Journey, Ozzy Osbourne, Styx, Ted Nugent, Motley Crue and Vince Neil. His music has been featured in movies such as Armageddon, Boogie Nights, Tommy Boy, television shows such as “South Park” and “American Dad,” the hit Broadway musical (and soon-to-be released major motion picture) Rock of Ages and the wildly successful videogame series "Rock Band" and "Guitar Hero". With Blades' songwriting, driving guitars, stage antics and on the strength of Night Ranger's songs “Don't Tell Me You Love Me,” “Rock in America,” “Sister Christian,” “When You Close Your Eyes,” and “Sentimental Street”, along with the Damn Yankees hits "High Enough" and "Coming of Age", Blades' legacy continues to inspire generations while still being written.

Rock 'n' Roll Ride trackisting includes: Back In The Game Rock 'N' Roll Ride; Hardest Word To Say; Anything For You; Love Life; West Hollywood; Born For This; Don't Give Up; Say You Will; Rise And Shine; Hey Now.

Musicians - Jack Blades: Bass, guitar, acoustic guitar, lead and background vocals; Joel Hoekstra: Guitars and solos; Will Evankovich: Acoustic guitars, mandolin, add. guitars, Coral Sitar guitar, background vocals; Kelly Keagy and Brian Tichy: Drums; Eric Levy and Christian Matthew Cullen: Keyboards; Robin Zander : Chorus vocals on "Anything For You"; Colin Blades, Kelly Keagy: additional background vocals; Brad Gillis: additional solo guitar on "Say You Will".

Here is a Melodicrock.com CD Showcase for the album.
    I'm on Twitter

The second solo album from Slash doesn't have a title yet but it is due out May 22nd via his own Dik Hayd International with distribution through EMI.

The album will be called Apocalyptic Love. Here's the art:

01. Apocalyptic Love
    02. One Last Thrill
    03. Standing In The Sun
    04. You’re A Lie
    05. No More Heroes
    06. Halo
    07. We Will Roam
    08. Anastasia
    09. Not For Me
    10. Bad Rain
    11. Hard & Fast
    12. Far And Away
    13. Shots Fired
    I'm on Twitter

Guitarist Christopher Amott has left Arch Enemy. He's been replaced by Arsis guitarist Nick Cordle.
    I'm on Twitter

By the way, I ordered my Iron Maiden tickets this past weekend!
    I'm on Twitter

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

01. Apocalyptic Love
    02. One Last Thrill
    03. Standing In The Sun
    04. You’re A Lie
    05. No More Heroes
    06. Halo
    07. We Will Roam
    08. Anastasia
    09. Not For Me
    10. Bad Rain
    11. Hard & Fast
    12. Far And Away
    13. Shots Fired
    Your A Lie has already arrived at youtube and can be heard here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mq7-...eature=related

I'll say it again like I did weeks ago. Slash should just name Miles Kennedy the new lead singer of Velvet Revolver really. The guy did a nice tour with Slash and did some G'n'R covers plus has a chemistry with Slash.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Okay, there's a video link in the following information. Watch it and tell me what you think of the song. The video is awful but I'm up in the air about the song.

Something Unto Nothing (S.U.N.), a name all together fresh and rooted in rock ‘n’ roll, is setting onto the music scene breaking the social traditions that have become the rock norm. Headed up by the whiskey soaked voice of Sass Jordan, a Canadian icon and Juno Award winner with music partner renown drummer, songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, Briian Tichy known for his tours of duty with Billy Idol, Foreigner, Ozzy and currently Whitesnake, their self titled debut album hopes to smash through the anonymity and secure a place in the current rock landscape.

Sass Jordan has an innate talent capable of conveying powerful emotion through heart-stomping, primal, rock-and-roll singing. S.U.N’s debut album is explosive, crushing, real and soulful with its natural fusion of blues and rock. Jordan’s vocal intensity proves a perfect match for the high-energy guitar playing of Tichy and her band-mates that provide the unique music palette that is S.U.N.

Previously working together is what brought Jordan and Tichy together in collaboration of the new music. “I had played drums on Sass's 'RATS' record" explains Tichy. “I knew she was one of the best rock singers going. So after many years, we reconnected and tried a bit of writing together”. Both felt that in order to write the best, trend-free music they could, they needed to get away. They chose the mountains of Canyon Country and in an old, deserted shack S.U.N. was born. “We didn't realize where we going when we started out”, says Jordan. “As we continued the songwriting path from Burned to Mobile Again to Nomad and on ... The whole thing started to take shape in the form of a 70's odyssey, a time travel trajectory.”

Completing the band that drives this music home is Marty O'Brien (We Are The Fallen/Tommy Lee/ Static X/ Disturbed) on bass and Tommy Stewart on drums (Godsmack, Lo Pro, Everclear, Fuel).

S.U.N. will be playing their first ever live performance at the Viper Room in Hollywood this Tuesday night! S.U.N. is now finishing up mixes to their "Something Unto Nothing" record and looking for the best platform to release the music to their fans. Also coming up, be on the lookout for an extensive summer tour as well as international dates.

Debut Video for “NOMAD” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwLHk...ature=youtu.be

SHOW DATES:
    Tuesday, March 6th –
    Viper Room in Hollywood, CA at 10:00. Tickets ordered here:
    http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/Sal...465&pl=laviper

Friday, March 9th –
    Martini Ranch, Scottdale, AZ 11:00pm
    https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/227137

Saturday, March 10th-
    Vamp'd, Las Vegas, NV, 11:00 pm
    http://www.vampdvegas.com/concert.html

For more information on S.U.N. and the upcoming album release or to get a free MP3, go to www.somethinguntonothing.com – There you will find their Facebook, Twitter and MORE!

FREE MP3! Get your Free MP3 of S.U.N.'s "Nomad" single by visiting www.somethinguntonothing.com.
    I'm on Twitter

Here's an interview with Guitarist Steve Morse.

The new Nile CD At The Gate of Sethu is due out late spring / early summer via Nuclear Blast Records.

The Phil Lewis version of L.A. Guns will have their new CD Hollywood Forever out June 5th on Cleopatra Records.

01. Hollywood Forever
    02. You Better Not Love Me
    03. Sweet Mystery
    04. Eel Pie
    05. Burn
    06. Requiem (Hollywood Forever)
    07. I Won’t Play
    08. Vine St. Shimmy
    09. Arana Negra (originally recorded by THE BICICLETAS)
    10. Gonna Take You Down
    11. Queenie
    12. Underneath The Sun
    13. Venus Bomb
    14. Dirty Black Night
    15. Rattlesnake

The new Pennywise CD All Or Nothing is due out May 1st from Epitaph Records.

01. All Or Nothing (2:29)
    02. Waste Another Day (2:22
    03. Revolution (3:25)
    04. Stand Strong (3:10)
    05. Let Us Hear Your Voice (3:43)
    06. Seeing Red (2:54)
    07. Songs Of Sorrow (3:35)
    08. X Generation (3:15)
    09. We Have It All (2:59)
    10. Tomorrow (3:17)
    11. All Along (3:09)
    12. United (2:49)
    I'm on Twitter

The new Gotthard CD Firebirth is due out June 1st via Nuclear Blast Records / Warner Music.
    I'm on Twitter

The new Marilyn Manson album Born Villain will be out by the end of 2011 via Cooking Vinyl Records.
    The album is now due out May 1st, 2012 via Cooking Vinyl and Manson's own Hell, Etc label.
    I'm on Twitter

The new Malice CD New Breed of Godz is due out via SPV/Steamhammer on May 22nd in the US/Canada, May 25th in German and May 28th in the rest of Europe.

CD:

01. New Breed Of Godz (new song)
    02. Hell Rider
    03. Against The Empire
    04. Branded (new song)
    05. Sinister Double
    06. Circle Of Fire
    07. Stellar Masters
    08. Winds Of Death (Angel Of Light) (new song)
    09. Air Attack
    10. Chain Gang Woman
    11. Slipping Through The Cracks (new song)
    12. Godz Of Thunder

DVD contents (running time: approximately 60 minutes)

* Rare live footage from 1987
    * Three live tracks from 2011 edition of Keep It True festival in Germany
    * Making of "New Breed Of Godz" album
    I'm on Twitter

The new Six Feet Under CD Undead is due out in May via Metal Blade Records.
    I'm on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Your A Lie has already arrived at youtube and can be heard here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mq7-...eature=related

I'll say it again like I did weeks ago. Slash should just name Miles Kennedy the new lead singer of Velvet Revolver really. The guy did a nice tour with Slash and did some G'n'R covers plus has a chemistry with Slash.
    The chemistry is there. I don't know why they keep saying Kennedy's main focus is Alter Bridge, that's a side project for a couple of the guys in Creed.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

The new Jaded Heart CD Common Destiny is due out May 25th on Fastball Music / Soulfood.

I'm on Twitter