Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Anyone here buy digital progs off of Clickwheel? I wanted to grab a copy of prog 2006, which is further back than the official 2000ad shop has available, but when I log into Clickwheel the site doesn't seem to have a proper security certificate and it's asking me to enter my credit card details on an unsecured http page. Which does not exactly fill me with consumer confidence.

Feh. Maybe I should just shell out the extra 2 in postage to get a paper copy.

Can any 2000AD collectors tell me what specific issue(s) I'd have to buy to see that first/proto Dredd story, the original one put together by John Wagner and artist Carlos Ezquerra. Where exactly was that finally published?

Also where what issues(progs) were any primarily concept art and/or original designs by Ezquerra for the characters, uniforms, gadgets, vehicles, the city etc.. may have been published? Even if it's just sketches. Anything.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Guicho; 03-29-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guicho View Post
    Can any 2000AD collectors tell me what specific issue(s) I'd have to buy to see that first/proto Dredd story, the one put together by John Wagner and artist Carlos Ezquerra. Where exactly was that finally published?

Also where what issues(progs) were any primarily concept art and/or designs by Ezquerra for the characters, uniforms, gadgets, vehicles, the city etc.. may have been published? Even if it's just sketches. Anything.

Thanks!
    Go ask this on the offical 2000 AD Forums. You'll get some detailed answers pretty quick.

R.I.P. Don't pee in the (Dead)pool, November 2007 - January 2013

Hell yeah, hopefully we get a DREDD trailer soon.
    DROKK IT!!

Getting excited!

Dredd trailer's due tomorrow, and there's a ten-second teaser been released already. Too little to have much to go on, but Urban's looking and sounding good.

R.I.P. Don't pee in the (Dead)pool, November 2007 - January 2013

I used to really enjoy Slaine (Biz don'tcha know ;)) and the Nikolai Romanov stuff can be fun, but I never really groked 2000A.D.'s sci-fi characters/storylines. Strange, since I was something of a serious Anglophile from the 70s to the early 90s.

Whenever I've read previews for that month's issues, I rarely find anything worth exploring. Oh well...
    This signature will self-destruct in five seconds...

2000 AD now available day-and-date digital on iPhone/iPad through the Apple Newstand!

Free 69 page sampler Prog featuring Judge Dredd, Zombo, Ichabod Azrael, Age of the Wolf, Low Life, Aquila, Absalom, Grey Area, and Dandridge. $3 a Prog, cost saving subscription options that net you free back Progs to boot.

So what did people think of this weeks prog?

spoilers:
    Now that's how a crossover should be done! No previews, no fanfare, no six month mega-event build up, just a 'click' moment when everything you've been reading suddenly comes together. Awesome
    end of spoilers
    Meh!

Can you be speicific about which Prog and Strip you're talking about? Us US folk are only on Prog 1802. We should get 1803-1805 this coming week. I don't want to click that spoiler if its for a future Prog.

Quote Originally Posted by The Adventurer View Post
    Can you be speicific about which Prog and Strip you're talking about? Us US folk are only on Prog 1802. We should get 1803-1805 this coming week. I don't want to click that spoiler if its for a future Prog.
    Prog 1807, but I don't know the strip as I've not read it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Adventurer View Post
    Yes, 1807. And no, DO NOT read the spoiler.
    Meh!