Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

I know the final piece was already posted, but looks like Marvel has also released the completed puzzle itself with something I didn't see before. A baby eh?

Oh man, after I spent all that time in photoshop too! Haha!

Well thanks for thing information. I have updated my post with Marvel's version.

A baby? Talk about changing things around! I'm hoping for a reversal of OMD, I liked seeing Peter mature and have a family. Superheroes always stay the same age, and never seem to grow and develop. PP was a rare exception to this, and then that storyline took it all away.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    I know the final piece was already posted, but looks like Marvel has also released the completed puzzle itself with something I didn't see before. A baby eh?

Good to see Doc Ock is going to be around in 2010.

I was going to say that looks like an awful lot of story to tell in a year -- until I remembered they have a minimum of 36 issues to tell the tale.
    Be careful when speaking. You create the world around you with your words.

Looks to me as if Ock's tentacles are holding the baby........what could that possibly mean? Of course, we still need to know whose baby this is first........
    "What oldschool said"
    The Shadow, 2008

Doc Ock's tentacles probing at a baby in some kind of coccoon. That looks creepy as hell!!! What the heck is he up to now?

I wonder could he possibly be trying to clone himself a brand new body after the events of ASM #600? A stronger body with enhanced abilities.

Either way, it's great to see he's back in 2010. And The Lizard, too. He has not had a decent story in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Keehar View Post
    Doc Ock's tentacles probing at a baby in some kind of coccoon. That looks creepy as hell!!! What the heck is he up to now?

I wonder could he possibly be trying to clone himself a brand new body after the events of ASM #600? A stronger body with enhanced abilities.

Either way, it's great to see he's back in 2010. And The Lizard, too. He has not had a decent story in forever.
    Wow, that is a very interesting scenario that I had not thought of......Joe Q keeps hinting at MJ with a baby so I just assumed it would be hers but....I like your idea.
    "What oldschool said"
    The Shadow, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Wow, that is a very interesting scenario that I had not thought of......Joe Q keeps hinting at MJ with a baby so I just assumed it would be hers but....I like your idea.
    I like it, too. Ock would be someone to think along those lines as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Thompson View Post
    I like it, too. Ock would be someone to think along those lines as well.
    Yessir.....plus this would be a worthy red herring scenario with most everyone assuming it is Baby May....let's see what happens......
    "What oldschool said"
    The Shadow, 2008

Yessir.....plus this would be a worthy red herring scenario with most everyone assuming it is Baby May....let's see what happens......
    The upcoming year has tremendous potential, I think it's safe to say.

Spidey and Juggernaut both down for the count in the middle. Nice to see a Juggs cameo when was the last time he was even in an x-men comic

Anyone else think the upside down cross between the '0' and '1' at the bottom of the picture might be intentional?

BANNED

That baby's eyes are green. MJ's eyes are green, but Peter's eyes are Hazel/Brown. So that baby's eyes should be brown/hazel, since its the more dominant genotype. My dad's eyes are green, my mom's are brown, and me, my brother and sister all take after her.

Actually, I think she might be the only main Spidey character with green eyes. Peter, Norman, Harry, Doc Ock, JJJ all the way down to the Shocker and Flint Marko.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into and its not IMPOSSIBLE for green eyes to come out of a green/brown mix(just extremely rare), but it seems that the green eyes were very intentional on the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Keehar View Post

I like that idea, too. Another, and possibly more sinister angle, is that he could also abduct a baby and decide to transplant his mind into the child, say the son of Norman Osborn and Lily Hollister, for instance? Still, him cloning himself a new body or trying to get himself a new one would make perfect sense.
    --Mike McNulty, aka Stillanerd

Blog: Yes, I Am STILL a Nerd!

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Thompson View Post
    Anyone else think the upside down cross between the '0' and '1' at the bottom of the picture might be intentional?
    I think so. I think this is a very carefully orchestrated "teaser" and doubt that there is much without meaning here.
    "What oldschool said"
    The Shadow, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by NickFury90 View Post
    That baby's eyes are green. MJ's eyes are green, but Peter's eyes are Hazel/Brown. So that baby's eyes should be brown/hazel, since its the more dominant genotype. My dad's eyes are green, my mom's are brown, and me, my brother and sister all take after her.

Actually, I think she might be the only main Spidey character with green eyes. Peter, Norman, Harry, Doc Ock, JJJ all the way down to the Shocker and Flint Marko.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into and its not IMPOSSIBLE for green eyes to come out of a green/brown mix(just extremely rare), but it seems that the green eyes were very intentional on the image.
    Unless, of course, the baby has green eyes to symbolize he's a "Goblin child," i.e. the son of the Green Goblin and Menace.
    --Mike McNulty, aka Stillanerd

Blog: Yes, I Am STILL a Nerd!

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton