Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

new chap is out

Well there is the rage induced beat down we thought we missed out on before, goog god is that guy a beast. Though our satisfaction for this as readers is lessened because we know someone else caused this (good call Ragnorok64) and that this rage induced beat down was all part of the plan. Still those guys still deserve it and the more people on that roof who end up a bloody mess the better. Cathartic release through violence, I love it.

It! Has! Begun!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Spirit View Post
    It! Has! Begun!
    It's pretty much on now.

I'm thinking Chun-Woo is going to talk him down.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Did he just... knee a man's brains out the back of his skull and punch a dude's head clean off?
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."
    -someone on the DC forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    Did he just... knee a man's brains out the back of his skull and punch a dude's head clean off?
    yes...yes he did, and I enjoed that especially after seeing those two old fucks being like "We're gonna teach you respect, who do you think you are"....the guy's the motherfuckin nine arts dragon!!

New Chapter out!

Woah... I thought he was mad before, now he's reached the "I-can't-tell-the-difference-between-allies-and-enemies" level of rage.

A couple chapter slipped out and I didn't even realize it.

Part of expected a bigger bloodbath but then again I am kind of glad they are showing that these guys are at least capable and deserving of the ranks they have.
    "A fast low flying Power Girl could take out a platoon of soldiers without even throwing a punch."

Default Breaker Books

I have just finished chp 67 and wanted to know if there are any more chapters out on any sites.

Also I wanted to know if anyone knows of any books that kinda fit the general idea of The Breaker. Along the lines of a weak ordinary person getting involved in martial arts kinda story. I have been looking around and can't find anything. If you know anything please let me know. Thanks

Lawn-mowing Enthusiast EuphemismForSex's Avatar

Spoilers:

spoilers:
    Christ this book is frustrating. Just when it was getting good and the kid was getting stronger, they take it all away! If you didn't know, 9AD punches THROUGH the disciple (forgot his name) to hit the Alliance Chief. It pwns the Chief, but also destroys the kids ki channels so he can't do Martial Arts anymore.

He's basically gimped for the entire volume. And the author seems to be setting it up so the sick girl will return and be the main protagonist, or at least the action-heroine by Vol. 11.

I can at least hope the kid recovers, and if he doesn't start training again with their 9AD or sick-girl, then he should do it with the kid who has a boy-crush on him.
    end of spoilers
    Bad news everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovethebreaker View Post
    I have just finished chp 67 and wanted to know if there are any more chapters out on any sites.

Also I wanted to know if anyone knows of any books that kinda fit the general idea of The Breaker. Along the lines of a weak ordinary person getting involved in martial arts kinda story. I have been looking around and can't find anything. If you know anything please let me know. Thanks
    History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi is pretty much the exact same kind of story. Similar but not totally the same stuff includes Kenji and Change Guy.

Also Change 123 and Tekken Chinmi share elements of it and are both really awesome.

Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by EuphemismForSex View Post
    Spoilers:

spoilers:
    Christ this book is frustrating. Just when it was getting good and the kid was getting stronger, they take it all away! If you didn't know, 9AD punches THROUGH the disciple (forgot his name) to hit the Alliance Chief. It pwns the Chief, but also destroys the kids ki channels so he can't do Martial Arts anymore.

He's basically gimped for the entire volume. And the author seems to be setting it up so the sick girl will return and be the main protagonist, or at least the action-heroine by Vol. 11.

I can at least hope the kid recovers, and if he doesn't start training again with their 9AD or sick-girl, then he should do it with the kid who has a boy-crush on him.
    end of spoilers
    Crap. Say what chapter you're spoiling! I thought those would be chapter 67 spoliers until I highlighted them.

I feel bad for asking this-- but who is the 3 arts dragon guy again? why is he trying to reason with 9 arts dragon instead of kicking his face in like all of the others?

new jedi member

chapter 72 last chapter in part 1then part 2 star later any one notice that a few other mangas and manwas are doing the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    I feel bad for asking this-- but who is the 3 arts dragon guy again? why is he trying to reason with 9 arts dragon instead of kicking his face in like all of the others?
    He's a member of Murim who apparently isn't a massive prick.

He was also a friend of Goomoonryong's master I think.

Follow me on Tumblr!

Chapter 71 is out.

I think it's pretty obvious the Gumoonryong just did what he did to the kid for the sake of getting him out of the Murim world. How long is the author going to drag it out before he acknowledges it?