Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Inuyasha Abridged is also noteworthy. Though, it scares me that Inuyasha is the only intelligent character in the entire series. Inuyasha's God is also apparently drinking buddies with Abridged Popo.

I'm also glad that LK isn't touching Yugioh GX because these guys totally have it covered. Sonic X Abridged also shows substantial promise.
    Inu Yasha Abridged? Can't you just call it ”Bleach” like everyone else?

I'm just kidding. Shortening a story is against Kubo's religion or something.
    Fox Mr. Sinister (holding Rogue's chin): "So beautiful, yet so strong."

Fox Wolverine: "Well, I always did think I was kinda cute. Nice of you to mention it."

Official Board Ostrichizer

DBZ abridged season 3 has started, and TFS has done it again, blazing through an entire filler arc in a single episode.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    DBZ abridged season 3 has started, and TFS has done it again, blazing through an entire filler arc in a single episode.
    Honestly, given that they cheated, not that impressive.
    Suffering is a fact of life. You survive if you find a reason to endure it.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    i thought it was funny

Cruel and Unusual Sound Silence's Avatar

I liked how they did the whole Marron thing.

Though I think "omg Mr. Popo is so scary" is getting really old hat though, and this was basically that joke jumping the entire cast of Street Sharks.

Challenger of the Unknown Kirika's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Honestly, given that they cheated, not that impressive.
    Agreed, I liked the episode, but I really think doing the whole Garlic jr. saga arc would have been much better, Maron's character and her relationship with Krillin could have been dealt with better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Silence View Post
    Though I think "omg Mr. Popo is so scary" is getting really old hat though, and this was basically that joke jumping the entire cast of Street Sharks.
    I think they overdid it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Agreed, I liked the episode, but I really think doing the whole Garlic jr. saga arc would have been much better, Maron's character and her relationship with Krillin could have been dealt with better.
    I liked the resolution, but it would have been even more hilarious if they had spent time on the full arc, only to reveal that at the end.

I liked the resolution, but it would have been even more hilarious if they had spent time on the full arc, only to reveal that at the end.
    A guy on youtube pointed this out in the comments:

Krillin can't be committing fraud when he has multiple witnesses of his death. If the insurance underwriter didn't actually stipulate resurrection, then he has a completely legal claim to that money.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

A guy on youtube pointed this out in the comments:
    the issue is how he claimed it. he claimed it under a false identity

Quote Originally Posted by 1505627 View Post
    the issue is how he claimed it. he claimed it under a false identity
    If that's the case, how do you think he'd react hearing he could had the money fairly?

Have Robot, Will Smash Iron_twister's Avatar

Abridged series do have a good number of misses with decent jokes but they're are some of the gems out there like DBZ Four Star Abridged for sure.

I really enjoyed JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Abridged, as not only is it pretty hilarious in its own right but it was pretty awesome, even keeping a scene the way it happened in the original work because it was simply too amazing to change.
    "This is the energy that caused the extinction of your race! Now die again!"-Musashi Tomoe

It's better to burn out, than to fade away!-The Kurgan

Please.........I go through everyone's trash.-The Question

"I said, I'm singing a song. And when someone's singing a song, YOU DON'T SHOOT THEM!"-Kenji Endo

Then again, I don't know if the life insurance policy would allow you to list yourself as the sole beneficiary in the event of your resurrection.

Omnidisciplinary Nerd

If that's the case, how do you think he'd react hearing he could had the money fairly?
    another krillien owned count moment

Then again, I don't know if the life insurance policy would allow you to list yourself as the sole beneficiary in the event of your resurrection.
    I doubt many life insurance policies have something for that to begin with

And honestly given how long the Namek saga took I can't say I blame them for glossing over the most forgettable arc in all of DBZ and getting right into Freeza's return and the androids. Also i think its a carry over from the pacing of the Freeza saga, which got a lot faster than season 1 as it progressed.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-20-2012 at 12:51 AM.
    "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die." -Mel Brooks
    OIF 08-09
    OEF 10-11
    Do it yourself tech support link

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Inu Yasha Abridged? Can't you just call it ”Bleach” like everyone else?

I'm just kidding. Shortening a story is against Kubo's religion or something.
    Kubo wishes he was Takahashi when it comes to the story length.

As for Popo, I like how they used him to in the newest episode. Gives him something other than being an implied terrifying presence that just stares at you creepily.

The new YGOTAS episode also reminds us that as hilariously trollerific as Melvin is, Yami still outdicks him.