View Poll Results: Which run did you prefer and why?

Voters
43. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Judd Winick's Outsiders

11 25.58%
  • Geoff Johns' Teen Titans

32 74.42%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

At the risk of referencing a barely remembered Superboy story from fifteen years ago, but wasn't there always some of Superman's DNA in Superboy's genetic make-up? I thought the human DNA just used to fill in the gaps because they couldn't duplicate the Kryptonian DNA properly and Superboy was more an imperfect clone of Superman than a clone of Westfield made to look like a clone of Superman.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    At the risk of referencing a barely remembered Superboy story from fifteen years ago, but wasn't there always some of Superman's DNA in Superboy's genetic make-up? I thought the human DNA just used to fill in the gaps because they couldn't duplicate the Kryptonian DNA properly and Superboy was more an imperfect clone of Superman than a clone of Westfield made to look like a clone of Superman.
    That's what I thought, as well. But I can't swear to it, because I haven't read that story since it came out, and it didn't make much of an impression to begin with. But that's how I remembered it. But, again, clone or no clone, Superboy has always been "connected" to Superman. I was going to try to look it up, but then it occurred to me that I really don't care all that much.

BANNED

Not by leaning on Lex or even Superman to carry him to the centennial. He stood on his own two feet as a character concept, with his own milieu and supporting cast. And he got there without even needing creator Karl Kesel the whole way.
    I see you skipped over my question for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Both runs went way downhill after the first year or so. This isnt' even close for me, need I remind anyone of the very special afterschool special John Walsh issue? Outsiders should lose based on that issue alone.
    HA!

I remember at the time debating which of these 2 titles to drop (financial reasons) and that issue made my decision for me! However I did prefer Outsiders to Teen Titans up until that moment. I at least let TT finish it's arc before it got the axe.

*Double Post*

*Triple Post!*

WTF...???

Winnick's Outsiders all the way. Johns' Titans never did anything for me, whereas Winnick seemed in his element with his Outsiders crew.