Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: FIRST LOOK: "Terminator" #1

Courtesy of [a href="http://darkhorse.com" target="_blank"]Dark Horse Comics[/a], CBR presents an exclusive first look at the Massimo Carnevale illustrated cover for the recently announced Zach Whedon written "Terminator" series.

Full article here.

Sweet.

I'm very exciting for this series.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.

My interest in the Terminator franchise is very low now, but I'll try the first issue because of Whedon.
    Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived. After all, we're only mortal. - Jean-Luc Picard

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - The Guide

It's about Reese, I might have to check this out.
    smoke em if you got em

Snarky Infested Anthony Devianza's Avatar

Salvation renewed my interest in the franchise after that nightmare of a television series, and that horrible third film. So I'm totally interested in this one and the Robocop series Dynamite is working on. I just wish DH would do an ongoing series instead of numerous mini's.
    Current Pull List: The Walking Dead and Revival