Page 8 of 672 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MrPsyguy View Post
    What about wonder woman's little very too little shorts? Nobody's against?

I don't see anything wrong with Ms Marvel's outfit.. Its all about being feminine and strong. It could cover a little bit more but that issue was solved.Her black and yellow moder costume is PERFECT!
    I don't like hers either, but Carol's outfit there looks much more difficult.

I like the shirt of this costume a lot. I hope she takes that back.
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

Black and yellow modern uniform for me is the best one!!
    Captain Marvel / Psylocke / Monet

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    And fight Mystique.

How did she fight crime like this?
    The artist made the shorts skimpier than they were ever portrayed while Carol wore that outfit.
    I like that uniform (more without the bare midriff and the scarf look is def back in style) and think it belongs on someone in the Marvel Marvel Family. Ultragirl almost wore it which could have been appropriate. I really liked the variation sometimes depicted as being worn by Moonstone when she was the "Dark" Ms Marvel" with the opera length gloves and thigh high boots. It combines elements of her 2 looks very well.
    Wouldn't mind if Carol switched over to it in the near future to reconnect with Mar-Vell visually.

Just an interview with Brian Reed about the upcoming final arc of Ms. Marvel:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/0912...rvel-Reed.html

WOW amazing interview!!!
    Oh my god... something very important to Carol Danvers is gonna happen in the last issue!!

Let's hope it isn't her death. I'll be if that happens to a HUGE and POTENTIAL HERO that Ms Marvel is!

It's marvellous to see how her character grew from issue 1 to 50.

was here

Quote Originally Posted by MrPsyguy View Post
    Who will be the best actress to give Ms Marvel life in cinemas?!?!?
    I don't know if she's an actress or not but this model looks like how I imagine Ms Marvel looking.

http://www.judgmentofparis.com/cc/charlotte17.jpg
    http://www.judgmentofparis.com/cc/charlotte22.jpg
    http://www.judgmentofparis.com/cc/charlotte30.jpg

Her name is Charlotte Coyle

Ms marvel movie should be tied to iron man and then avengers, ignoring mistique and rogue, becouse they belong to fox, and they RAPED the x-men franchise,screwed daredevil, and ruined fantastic four, well not really, but they ruined doom, so by extend, F4.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman_rj View Post
    Ms marvel movie should be tied to iron man and then avengers, ignoring mistique and rogue, becouse they belong to fox, and they RAPED the x-men franchise,screwed daredevil, and ruined fantastic four, well not really, but they ruined doom, so by extend, F4.
    That's pretty much how it would have to be. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Carol Danvers cameo of some sort in the Avengers movie.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    That's pretty much how it would have to be. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Carol Danvers cameo of some sort in the Avengers movie.
    ME TOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

She could cammeo as a officer under Rod in iron man movies, it would setup her as airforce personnal

Most people liked the first two X-Men movies.

all due respect, i F#%@ care about what most people like or think, the point i made was, they shy away from the costumes as if that was a silly thing,story wise one was very good, two was good to okay, character changed personality, x3 i wont even coment, and origins reboot wolverine origin from x2, wtf ? it's the same studio how could they make this mistake, they ruined any potential for emma frost.

most people liked f4 even though it sucked, look what was the suporting public, kids ! kids watch movies more times then adults, same extend go for xmen movie, the action led teens to it.

i cant forgive them for not even trying to update the uniforms,it's a freaking comic book movie its suposed to be a carnival.

all due respect, i F#%@ care about what most people like or think, the point i made was, they shy away from the costumes as if that was a silly thing,story wise one was very good, two was good to okay, character changed personality, x3 i wont even coment, and origins reboot wolverine origin from x2, wtf ? it's the same studio how could they make this mistake, they ruined any potential for emma frost.
    I was talking about just the first two movies.

Most movies are adaptions though and frankly the X-Men costumes are not iconic to be immune from changes, its not like they are as well known as Spider-Man costume, plus Wolverine's costume would look stupid in live action.

most people liked f4 even though it sucked, look what was the suporting public, kids ! kids watch movies more times then adults, same extend go for xmen movie, the action led teens to it..
    First two X-men movies got good ratings on Rotten tomatoes, the FF movies did not.

Not to mention the second FF didn't do well enough to warrant a sequel, so it didn't do well with people.

i cant forgive them for not even trying to update the uniforms,it's a freaking comic book movie its suposed to be a carnival.
    Those seem like fan boy complaints, complaining more about the costumes in the first two movies, rather then the acting or the plot. The Mask as different from the comics, but it was still good.

Quote Originally Posted by The Master Meglomaniac View Post

Those seem like fan boy complaints, complaining more about the costumes in the first two movies, rather then the acting or the plot. The Mask as different from the comics, but it was still good.
    It's not fanboy becouse, i dont like x-men comics, i do like their visual though, and about wolverine looking silly i used to though so, but the 3d costume in the origins game made me change my mind, besides, the same could be said about batman, or even superman, and people let it slide.

about acting, most of them catched the spirit of the characters, exception being rogue (too cudlle),storm (maybe its the actres) and bobby(not cool and outgoing), i wont coment x3 becouse in miy mind that doesnt exist just like spiderman 3.

So in my opinion the xmen costumes (whatever interation) are in fact iconic enough to warrant screen appearence, eveyone knows a variance of scot blues, the storm wing like cloth/mantle, rogues iconic green costume (with yellow or white), so while not everyone is use to all the costumes change, at least one, they are.

but begone be begones, this is a ms marvel thread, if you want to continue lets move to pm then.

lets keep this thread fresh, design a movie adaptation for ms marvel suit (original, warbird, binnary whatever)

lets keep this thread fresh, design a movie adaptation for ms marvel suit (original, warbird, binnary whatever)
    Personally, i'd LOVE Ms Marvel to use her current black/yellow uniform in her movie. If not showing her legs, she could use a totally black catsut with her trademark lightning bolt on her chest! Of course long wavy blonde hair and black mask!

It'd be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G