Page 2 of 672 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Can someone post Ms. Marvel's sales???

Because I thought it was doing pretty well. Maybe a new creative team is being brought on? It might be the right decision for Marvel to relaunch the book.

But it'd be great if we could see some data. Sadly, I'm so used to my favorite books being discontinued. But I thought this was selling well enough. Guess not.

I read the first issues, and only enjoyed the CW tie-ins. I liked that she supported Iron Man and had to fight former allies, like Arachne and the Shroud. Those issues were intense and thrilling. I found everythinge else dull. I'm not reading anymore, so I don't know what she's up to, but I never imagined her as one of Marvel's greatest heroes.

Man she is! She doesn't carry Marvel's name for nothing
    Captain Marvel / Psylocke / Monet

Boosh and/or Ka-kow! Frisky Dingo's Avatar

I really wanted to like the current "Ms. Marvel" title but Brian Reed made that damn near impossible. It wasn't necessarily bad but the book never went past a "Meh" rating IMHO. Reed seemed to forget one of the most important parts of writing a superhero book, inject some drama into the character's civilian life. I would have liked to seen more of an emphasis on CAROL'S life.

I really like Ms. Marvel as a character, so here's hoping she gets another shot with a new book and a new writer sometime in the near future.

I really loved this War Of Marvels story! Really cool to see Carol kicking Karlas's butt!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPsyguy View Post
    Psylocke is my heroine since 1993 and Ms Marvel comes right after her... i started to love Ms Marvel reading her mini.. abut 2 years ago.. and o found lots of similar issues between Carol and Betsy!

Not talking about powers here. But beauty, personality, story, sense of humor, mood... And i came here.. found my Psylocke appreciation thread but found NO Ms Marvel's!!!! I created one immmediately!! LOL
    Psylocke is one of my favorites as well. But Ms. Marvel is probably my #1 heroine. She has so much untapped potential. I hope future writers do Carol the justice she deserves!
    "I want to see beautiful people doing amazing things." - Grant Morrison

Oh, and that was a great tribute video, MrPsyguy! Nice job.

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

I ♥ Carol.

I was worried that "War of the Marvels" would end badly for her, but it ended up showing just how awesome of a hero she is.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by IronMagnus View Post

Oh, and that was a great tribute video, MrPsyguy! Nice job.
    Thank You! Ms Marvel is such a powerhouse and a sweet and fun character at the same time! I'm sure she'll be well written soon!

Psylocke and Ms Marvel are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Guardian View Post
    I ♥ Carol.

I was worried that "War of the Marvels" would end badly for her, but it ended up showing just how awesome of a hero she is.
    She showed Moonstone what is the meaning of carrying the name Ms Marvel! and it's responsabilities. Gave her a moral lesson she'll NEVER forget!. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Carol's pretty much the number one female Marvel hero in my book, too. Hopefully the final issue just means there's a Vol 3 coming around the corner. She deserves SOME spotlight.. not to just be a face in the crowd in one of the Avengers books. Marvel likes to put #1s on things lately.
    Did Wonder Woman and Superman just catch an aircraft carrier?

Have you guys played as her on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2??? She's such a powerhouse just like in comics!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPsyguy View Post
    Have you guys played as her on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2??? She's such a powerhouse just like in comics!

I haven't, but she looks great.

What system do you have? Are you able to make screenshots of Carol in action?

OH yea she looks reaaaallly AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Well.. i have a youtube link with her gameplay!!!!!

And i'll post here what developers of the game said about her ... Her making of!!

I have the PS3 version!

My team always have Ms Marvel and Psylocke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOdtDP6j9RY

Ms. Marvelís Moves:

What was your main source of reference for Ms. Marvel?

Carlos Cheek: Senior Artist

Most of my reference came straight from the comic books, but I used the Internet often to get visual reference as well. In regards to Ms. Marvelís FX, trying to figure out how "cosmic energy" was most often illustrated in the comics and translating that static representation into an animated special effect was the biggest hurdle.

Ms. Marvelís a human, but she flies and has off-the-wall cosmic powers. Did this present any special problem to animate?

Carlos Cheek

The fact that sheís human really didnít cause any issues; neither did her flying or cosmic powers. However, I know it was difficult for the animators to make her feel as physically strong as she is while still maintaining her femininity and grace. Itís easy to show the Hulk punching into the ground because he actually looks like he can create a crater with his fistsóhe looks like a brute. Ms. Marvel, on the other hand, looks like a supermodel, so you want to add that flare to her animationsÖ while still making that crater. Thatís tough!