Page 398 of 672 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 10079

Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    Aw. I could actually live without the black Ms. Marvel suit, if only they'd make the blue into black, like we saw in the latest Hickman Avengers book. Agree to disagree?
    Meh, I just LOOVVVEEE the blue.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Can anyone tell me what comic/issue the current costume first appears in?
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Ood Omega View Post
    Can anyone tell me what comic/issue the current costume first appears in?
    Avenging Spider-Man 9

I was surprised by their decision to replace Soy with Filipe Andrade.

I am also really enjoying the cover art of Joe Quinones.
    Has anyone seen the preview artwork for issues #11 and #12 yet?

I think it will be interesting to see how she deals with SPOILER:not being able to fly.

I especially love the cover art for issue #12!
    Love these.

This has slowly and unexpectedly become one of my favorite books.

I wouldn't mind if they changed the blue to black but I prefer the blue and love the current costume as is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I wouldn't mind if they changed the blue to black but I prefer the blue and love the current costume as is.
    Too many costumes use too much black these days. Leave it blue.

I miss Ms. Marvel. There, I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by EricDraven View Post
    I don't disagree with it. My wife and I love Ms. Marvel. We bought the Bishouju statue of her and moved our baby pictures to accommodate her. XD

But I'll happily take the blue being black on her current outfit. :P
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Too many costumes use too much black these days. Leave it blue.
    Agreed. Some people seem to really dislike having all 3 primary colors on a costume but I think it looks really fun on Carol's costume.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Avenging Spider-Man 9
    Thanks! Is their more of an origin or reason she changed her costume given in comics yet? Other than the conversation with Captain America (I think it was) in Captain Marvel #1 were she decides to take the CM name.
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Thanks! Is their more of an origin or reason she changed her costume given in comics yet? Other than the conversation with Captain America (I think it was) in Captain Marvel #1 were she decides to take the CM name.
    It's not actually something they've expounded upon much. Narratively, they seem to be treating it as if the name change is of more importance than the wardrobe change.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by EricDraven View Post
    I don't! The name and the concept are 35+ years out of date!We don't live in the Women's Lib 1970's anymore...
    Also I HATE the mask!Carol has a pretty face,why cover it up?Besides,it 35+ years,no two artists could draw the mask the same way...
    Last edited by mikeb; 02-05-2013 at 07:44 AM.

The curious one.

I wonder what the reaction will be in the year 2048 when they change the costume and the name again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    I wonder what the reaction will be in the year 2048 when they change the costume and the name again.
    I'd be surprised that it took them that long to change it again. Carol doesn't stick to one costume or codename, I think she was Binary for longer than she was Ms. Marvel.

Personally, I liked Warbird.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hrist View Post
    I'd be surprised that it took them that long to change it again. Carol doesn't stick to one costume or codename, I think she was Binary for longer than she was Ms. Marvel.

Personally, I liked Warbird.
    Near as I can recall off the top of my head,Carol used the name "Ms.Marvel" from late 1976 to August 1981.Them again after Busiek's run on the Avengers,which would put it probably sometime in 2002,until "Capt Marvel"debut in 2012.Carol used "Warbird"right around the beginning of Busiek's run,right at the end of 1997 or the very beginning of 1998 until about 2002.Carol started calling herself "Binary" circa UXM #164-165 in 1983.That name lasted until the beginning of Busiek's run in late 1997.

As someone who has WWII aviation and air combat as a hobby,"Warbird" was my favorate,too! :p