Page 378 of 672 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 10079

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_S View Post
    The tough part comes when you have enough money to get back into comics and nearly every character you've ever liked is suddenly someone different. That'll be a shock.
    Hopefully, by the time that comes around, Carol's a bigger hero than she is at the present, and that she'll be pegged to appear in one of the Marvel Studios films as a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars 'N Stripes View Post
    Hopefully, by the time that comes around, Carol's a bigger hero than she is at the present, and that she'll be pegged to appear in one of the Marvel Studios films as a hero.
    I heard that they were/are in the process of making a Captain/Ms. Marvel movie already.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I heard that they were/are in the process of making a Captain/Ms. Marvel movie already.
    Where did you hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I know that there were rumours for adding her to either The Avengers 2 or Guardians of the Galaxy, but not a solo movie.

I know that there were rumours for adding her to either The Avengers 2 or Guardians of the Galaxy, but not a solo movie.
    Good. Although I am a lot of times indifferent to Ms Marvel, she needs to be in the movieverse. And she needs to kick more ass than anybody else. And she needs to not be a bimbo. Basically, she needs to be Gwendoline christie, and that needs to happen right about now.

If you're going to sell me "Earth's mightiest", I don't want someone 2 foot shorter than Thor, I want Carol to be able to clock Thor round the jaw.

How do people feel about this?

I love you. -stevensanders.

Josef: You are my morning sweetheart. - KieronGillen

MXAAGVNIEETRO were right The Black Guardian's Avatar

I think Gwendoline Christie is too tall and thin, but as long as she's got the acting chops, why not. Carol shouldn't be just as tall as Thor, but a good head shorter, imo. However, Hugh Jackman makes a perfect Wolverine, despite him not being a runt.
    COEXIST | NOEXIST

ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelCipher
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

I was thinking Guardians of the Galaxy, that way we can get the origin of her power and the death of Marvell in there, and BAM, Carol for her own movies and Avengers.

And I personally fell in love with Carol because of Avengers: EMH. Now, I like everyone there, but Black Panther was my favorite reason to watch the show. Then came Carol and I got two favorite reasons. Cool powers, committed to her duties and tough as hell. Both in the prison episode and the Galactus episode when she says she's not going to go out without a fight... and she never does. Oh, and when she caught Hulk's fists? Awesome.

The whole Binary thing is badass as well. And, while I'm here, one disappointment with the current ongoing - I had hoped that this would be a cosmic book, but I suppose they didn't mean the same thing I thought.

Finally, if they really needed good female characters for Avengers, there were people superior to Widow, who bored me most of the time. I wanted to see more awesome things. She's actually below Hawkeye for me (by exactly one no-look shot). Anyways, rambling!

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Cool Happy 2013 Carol Danvers & All Ms. Marvel Fans!!

Too All Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel Fans.
    HAPPY NEW YEARS - HAPPY 2013!!!

To Carol Danvers
    Have a Great 2013- We know it will Be Your Year to Fly Even Higher than Ever!! =)

Ms. Marvel
    by =ExoroDesigns

"While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

To Carol Danvers
    Have a Great 2013- We know it will Be Your Year to Fly Even Higher than Ever!! =)

Ms. Marvel
    by =ExoroDesigns

Gorgeous art and video as usual. Thank you CJStriker!

On the issue of her being called "Mightiest", Carol survived being punched through the Manhattan bedrock. (Secret Invasion storyline) Anybody who can get up from that deserves to be called mighty. Don't know about 'mightiest', though.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mask View Post
    On the issue of her being called "Mightiest", Carol survived being punched through the Manhattan bedrock. (Secret Invasion storyline) Anybody who can get up from that deserves to be called mighty. Don't know about 'mightiest', though.
    "Which came first; the chicken or the egg?", "Why the sky and the ocean blue?", "What makes the Fantastic Four; Fantastic?", "Why the Invincible Iron Man is Invincible?", "What makes the Incredible Hulk: Incredible?", "Is the Amazing Spider-man, that Amazing or Spectacular or even Sensational?"; these question will forever baffle people for all of time.
    ...Iiii? ...Kotae wa kiitenai!

Those are their titles, not their taglines. The Amazing Spider-Man, for example, has the tagline "World's Greatest Superhero." Captain Marvel is "Earth's Mightiest Hero" - she doesn't have a title like the rest. Save for "Captain."

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

To Carol Danvers

Ms. Marvel
    by =ExoroDesigns

Thank you CJ! Happy New Year to you too and may it be the best year ever!
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Gorgeous art and video as usual. Thank you CJStriker!
    Quote Originally Posted by albone View Post
    Thank you CJ! Happy New Year to you too and may it be the best year ever!
    Thank You both my Friends, I hope you Both also have a Great, Safe and Successful 2013!

I Post Great wishes for 2013 to Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk & Scarlet Witch Threads cause they are my Top 3 Favorites, please check them out.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

I wonder if the combination of these 2 articles leads to a valid (and exciting) possible conclusion re: casting Carol?
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movie...rowdignite.com
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ed-carpet.html