Page 308 of 345 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 5173

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    Well in all fairness to Pak -- I think there's a lot that has to be squeezed in quickly (particularly regarding the rest of the cast) since the book has been cancelled & the last 3 or more issues places it in that X-termination event. I think Pak is trying to wrap up both the "kill the evil Xaviers" plot & giving each cast member some kind of backstory before they are shuttled off to limbo & probably never heard from again -- Howlett & Herc
    Don't make me cry, please... I swear, Marvel hasn't made a good decision X-related in ages... Age of Apocalypse getting canned, I get... XXM, not so much!!!
    Join the Uncanny X-Force group

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    Well in all fairness to Pak -- I think there's a lot that has to be squeezed in quickly (particularly regarding the rest of the cast) since the book has been cancelled & the last 3 or more issues places it in that X-termination event. I think Pak is trying to wrap up both the "kill the evil Xaviers" plot & giving each cast member some kind of backstory before they are shuttled off to limbo & probably never heard from again -- Howlett & Herc
    I like the idea of Howlett and Hercules but knowing that this book is going to get cancelled I really feel the focus for the last few issues should be on Dazzler and Sage since they are the only ones likely to make it out of this book. And in regards to the Blaclops and Dazzler thing, I don't mind her getting her flings in but I could never see that being a long term thing.

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flameworthy View Post
    hmm I wonder why nobody is talking about yesterday's issue of X-Treme.
    The one-two news punch of the book's cancellation and Dazzler most probably being featured in UXM killed the interest in X-Treme. The fact that the issue was nothing to write home about did not help either.

It was a good and entertaining little run but I see why X-Treme could have gotten old fast if it had managed to survive. Onward to Bendis and the Mutant Revolution.

Random, but I hope that artists start depicting Dazzler as literally sparkling again the way Marc Silvestri always did. I loved that. It helps differentiate her. Makes her feel more iconic.

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I have a conspiracy theory that suggests Bendis was the ghost writer of X-Treme. But that's just me.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

Quote Originally Posted by jstar!! View Post
    Random, but I hope that artists start depicting Dazzler as literally sparkling again the way Marc Silvestri always did. I loved that. It helps differentiate her. Makes her feel more iconic.
    Yup, sparkles are awesome and really scream Dazzler, making her a unique icon-

The leggy spike ball on her crotch is too distracting though.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I have a conspiracy theory that suggests Bendis was the ghost writer of X-Treme. But that's just me.
    Bendis very well may have pushed for a series with Dazz as the lead. The man loves her. It is hilariously cute how people think he actually hates her.

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

This felt Dazzlery.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled Mutie View Post
    Yup, sparkles are awesome and really scream Dazzler, making her a unique icon-

The leggy spike ball on her crotch is too distracting though.

Bendis very well may have pushed for a series with Dazz as the lead. The man loves her. It is hilariously cute how people think he actually hates her.
    I think that's where the cut-out goes...
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I think that's where the cut-out goes...
    Oookkk.. I love how she flaunted an even more flamboyant version of the same design at last year's "Wedding of the Year"-

In this context and setting, that flaming crotch looks strangely.. holy.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled Mutie View Post
    Oookkk.. I love how she flaunted an even more flamboyant version of the same design at last year's "Wedding of the Year"-

In this context and setting, that flaming crotch looks strangely.. holy.
    Srry, but I don't see Ali anywhere in that scan.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Find Logan in the bottom left hand corner, then moving to the right find Beast right next to him with a Bible in his hands, Ali is just to the right of Betsy, her crotch is about in line with Northstar's and his husbands knees.
    W/B Warpath/Siryn Sam/Tabitha I'll go now............................................... ...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30x33 View Post
    Find Logan in the bottom left hand corner, then moving to the right find Beast right next to him with a Bible in his hands, Ali is just to the right of Betsy, her crotch is about in line with Northstar's and his husbands knees.
    Ah! Now I see her... Hh! Yep! Looks like a crotch cut out to me alright

I AM PHOENIX!

Dazzletinis, I need some Paul Chadwick Dazzler scans if you would please.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

I loved the smart use of Dazzler's powers in the new issue of X-Treme.

I read she'll be Cyclops new love interest. They've been trying to get it on since the days of the Hellfire club.
    Cyclops was right.