Page 307 of 345 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 5167

Dazzler is nice so would Sage, they need a telepath and someone with some tech knowledge. Dazzler provides reliable firepower which is kinda lacking given Scott's control issues and Magneto's nerfing.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by Firebaton View Post
    I do wonder when it was decided she and Scott were close.

I think it's just a recent development they're trying to focus on. He entrusted her with training/leading the new generation (street team) & then he gave his seal of approval on her leadership abilities in X-treme. Other than that their in comic & behind the scenes interactions have been sparse other than waaaaaay back when (per Dazzler #38) he had been helping her hone her lasers/beams.

Considering how shitty her gal pals have been in regards to her whereabouts & wellbeing (I'm looking at YOU Storm, Psylocke & Rogue) I'm all for them going forward with a Dazzler/Cyclops kinship. He's done more for her lately than any of her old Aussie teammates have. Sometimes I wish they would touch on that -- her former teammates haven't really given a flying shit about her since she stepped in the Siege Perilous. Dazzler should have some pent up resentment towards them lol

Post Editing OCD Confuzzled Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    I think it's just a recent development they're trying to focus on. He entrusted her with training/leading the new generation (street team) & then he gave his seal of approval on her leadership abilities in X-treme. Other than that their in comic & behind the scenes interactions have been sparse other than waaaaaay back when (per Dazzler #38) he had been helping her hone her lasers/beams.

Considering how shitty her gal pals have been in regards to her whereabouts & wellbeing (I'm looking at YOU Storm, Psylocke & Rogue) I'm all for them going forward with a Dazzler/Cyclops kinship. He's done more for her lately than any of her old Aussie teammates have. Sometimes I wish they would touch on that -- her former teammates haven't really given a flying shit about her since she stepped in the Siege Perilous. Dazzler should have some pent up resentment towards them lol
    True. Scott has been far more respectful and encouraging of Alison than most of the X-Women and Logan. Also, it just fits that she would join the UXM on returning for good to the 616, given that she managed to avoid the mass apologist mutant submissiveness to the Avengers in AvX, wasn't really bothered when she learned that Scott had killed 616 Xavier, and has been playing renegade revolutionary in X-Treme, just like Cyclops and his team in UXM. To neuter her now and to throw her into Astonishing or limbo would be beyond sad.

Personally, I was hoping she would join Wood's X-Men, but this is even better and makes far more sense!

I hope she and Emma at least make a cameo in X-Men at some point so I can get some Coipel Dazzler.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebaton View Post
    I do wonder when it was decided she and Scott were close.
    I guess she will be separated from Corporal Scott Summers post X-treme and siding with 616 Cyclops is the most she can do to fill the hole in her heart and soul.

Aw, they are such an excellent couple!

Clay Mann?

It looks like Clay's work.
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    Clay Mann?

It looks like Clay's work.
    The page is Steven Sevogia and the cover's not Mann... That would have rocked so hard, though... I loved Mann's Dazzler in Age of X...
    Join the Uncanny X-Force group

Quote Originally Posted by Seccruz View Post
    The page is Steven Sevogia and the cover's not Mann... That would have rocked so hard, though... I loved Mann's Dazzler in Age of X...
    Incidentally, everyone was discussing that design in the "Bendis to use Dazzler" thread in the main board and wondering whether Bachalo should pick that particular look for Dazz in UXM. Initially I was in favor of that idea, but on second thought, that look, though kick-ass and gorgeous, is very similar to the current Captain Marvel design. Better that Ali stick with the long tresses.

I love that cover.

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled Mutie View Post
    Incidentally, everyone was discussing that design in the "Bendis to use Dazzler" thread in the main board and wondering whether Bachalo should pick that particular look for Dazz in UXM. Initially I was in favor of that idea, but on second thought, that look, though kick-ass and gorgeous, is very similar to the current Captain Marvel design. Better that Ali stick with the long tresses.
    This is not even a question. Dazzler should always be a fright of toussled locks. mermaidlike when she's chillin, a lion's mane when she's going buckwild. either way, she should look like she just came back from a roll in the bed.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

hmm I wonder why nobody is talking about yesterday's issue of X-Treme. Maybe people have given up on it since they already know it's getting canned. Tbh I thought it was a big boring compared to the previous issues. I'm not really feeling the whole Dazzler and Blackclops thing. I was more interested in seeing where she was going with Johnny Ito. At least it won't carry over once she returns to the 616. I also wish Sage would get more to do. I would much rather know about what she's been up to since Exiles rather some of the other characters since we're not likely to see them again after the book ends.

I liked the newest issue. Wish it had more Sage but meh. It was interesting how Dazzler contrasts with the rest of her team

One thing I wanted out of X-treme was to see Dazzler hooking up with AU superheros. She's single & free of the Longshot chains that bound her for 2 decades -- she should have fun. I wasn't feeling Johnny Ito at all. Human love interests are typically boring for superheros IMHO -- I'd only see that working in character solo settings where the human love interest is almost part of the central reoccurring cast. Johnny Ito wasn't ticking any of my boxes & after only 2 dates Dazzler was acting a little "yikes" over the "relationship" lol -- although I do tend to think her reactions to him were intended as humor. Black Cyclops fits the bill though

I agree about the last issue being boring in comparison to the other issues. It was totally a "set-up" issue for whats coming but it felt like nothing interesting happened.
    I guess we got to learn about the history of some of her team mates but who cares. It felt like this issue was rushed or something but whatever..... I guess Pak can't be great all the time, the man is only human.

I'm not really feeling this Blaclops+Dazzler romance either, but hey if our girl needs to get her rocks off who am i to judge. We all get a little lonely/horny sometimes right? And Dazz has always been somewhat of a free spirit when it came to her needs as a woman... Just another reason why i love her so much.

I just hope next issue is more entertaining.

Well in all fairness to Pak -- I think there's a lot that has to be squeezed in quickly (particularly regarding the rest of the cast) since the book has been cancelled & the last 3 or more issues places it in that X-termination event. I think Pak is trying to wrap up both the "kill the evil Xaviers" plot & giving each cast member some kind of backstory before they are shuttled off to limbo & probably never heard from again -- Howlett & Herc