Page 301 of 345 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 5173

Quote Originally Posted by Lightengale View Post
    That would be me. Thank you very much... now pucker up!

Magniflorious is my life on the Twitter and the Tumblr, where most of mah stuffs is posted. I also do the covers for Dazzler Music. I just don't come here much anymore. For reasons.
    Holy crap, you're talented!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Glitteratti, help me out. I'm torn between 3 avatars and don't want a gif.
    I'm partial to her Disco look, but I also loved her first AoA costume.

I can't believe how dead this thread is, considering all that's been happening in X-Treme!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I can't believe how dead this thread is, considering all that's been happening in X-Treme!
    I know what you're saying, it's weird how dead it is. I guess because we have been getting a lot of Dazzler action we have had less of an inclination to complain about how she was too often a cameo queen with no strawberry in her blonde, hehe.

Though i have to say a tear came to my eye in the last issue when Cyclops acknowledged that Dazzler was a hero and a leader... Also i'm looking forward to any romantic potential between Howlet and Hercules.. There are many other things i love about these comics but i won't go on about it.

I think Pak is doing a fine job and i want to hug and kiss him as a result.

Over all i have been loving X-Treme X-Men with Dazzler,

I love Pak's Dazzler and I'm glad she is showing those leadership abilities. It's like the Mojo rebellion all over again. *swoons* Speaking of which I would love if the team actually had an encounter with him. I bet Ali misses that fat pig deep down.
    Psylocke

After watching the highly underrated movie Pitch Perfect, I think Britany Snow would make the perfect Dazzler. She had strawberry blonde hair in the movie, showed off her voice, was funny, proud of what she's got, and even got a lil scrappy. Please let me not be the only one who saw this.

Quote Originally Posted by gitdown View Post
    After watching the highly underrated movie Pitch Perfect, I think Britany Snow would make the perfect Dazzler. She had strawberry blonde hair in the movie, showed off her voice, was funny, proud of what she's got, and even got a lil scrappy. Please let me not be the only one who saw this.
    Brittany Snow from Pitch Perfect....with Asian gal pal adjacent: Betsy, is that you?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pitch perfect dazz.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	106315

Celeste was Right! ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I need to see Dazzler vs. Felicia Hardy having a "who parties hardest" duel. like yesterday. neeed it in my veins.
    "Generation X was the one, pristine, x-team..."- darknessatnoon
    My X-Men Sketch Book

I want to see Dazzler VS Ariel in a "Bitch Stole My Look"
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Ariel! As soon as Kid Crawler dies I want her to be the resident teleporter in X-treme. She's perfect for that team.
    [x]

I'm hella curious to see what an Ariel and Dazzler relationship would be like. I have a feeling that next to Wolverine, Ariel might be one of the few people to annoy the hell out of Ali.
    My X-Men Sketch Book

Dazzker and Ariel on the same team, hilarity is sure to ensue. Also I hope Ariel stays with her Dynasty fashion.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
    Ariel! As soon as Kid Crawler dies I want her to be the resident teleporter in X-treme. She's perfect for that team.
    The team actually needs to get places. Ariel would drunkenly teleport them into the vaccum of space, to limbo, to a Curves studio, into walls etc. Keep that coke addict away from the X-trem team......for now.
    My X-Men Sketch Book

I hope when Dazzler comes back from dimension hopping her and Wolverine get it on again.
    Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    I hope when Dazzler comes back from dimension hopping her and Wolverine get it on again.
    She seems like she's pretty over the 616, at least according to the 7.1 issue of XXM, so her returning in full force seems like a big maybe. And with good reason: she gets the short end of the stick in that reality while everywhere else she goes, she's a respected musician, a star, or a top tier hero. I know that it's the easy way out to ditch your reality just because it isn't working for you, but sometimes- it seems like the most viable option. jeez, all of the metaphors that Dazzler's publication history provides seem the most apt. the most relatable. i FRIGGIN LOVE THIS BROAD.
    My X-Men Sketch Book