Page 4 of 85 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

I want to see Falcon interact with his brother Gideon Wilson/Mister Gideon
    See, I thought Sam had a sister, not a brother. But that really doesn't work, last name wise.

That would make for an interesting confrontation.

While I am all for stories about Falcon as a badass, I would also be interested in stories with Sam the social worker. Helping troubled teens, battered wives, etc. Some material for rich drama there, but it never really gets tapped.

In the back of my mind, I always wanted to see the story of Sam rehabilitating Feral from X-force. He reaches her though a mutual love of racing pigeions. Too late now, however.

Hindsight lad

Quote Originally Posted by Hindsight lad View Post
    See, I thought Sam had a sister, not a brother. But that really doesn't work, last name wise.

That would make for an interesting confrontation.

While I am all for stories about Falcon as a badass, I would also be interested in stories with Sam the social worker. Helping troubled teens, battered wives, etc. Some material for rich drama there, but it never really gets tapped.

In the back of my mind, I always wanted to see the story of Sam rehabilitating Feral from X-force. He reaches her though a mutual love of racing pigeions. Too late now, however.

Hindsight lad
    He has both her name is Sarah.

And Feral is kind of back alive right now.
    Pull List : X-Men: Legacy T-Bolts Avengers Academy X-23 X-Factor New Avengers Jubilee U:X-Force Red Hood/Outlaws A:X-Men Static Gotham City Sirens Black Panther Suicide Squad Wolverine New Mutants

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake View Post
    Also I want to see him interact Leila Taylor..

On comicvine & marvel wiki it says she & Sam are engaged/ultimately became engaged.. Well I say have they get married or something already...

I liked his booty call, Agent Morales better. Anyone notice her recent appearance in X-force?

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

Also I want to see him interact Leila Taylor..

On comicvine & marvel wiki it says she & Sam are engaged/ultimately became engaged.. Well I say have they get married or something already...

Woo! Baby girl is fierce!
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!

Quote Originally Posted by KwameKamikaze View Post

I liked his booty call, Agent Morales better. Anyone notice her recent appearance in X-force?
    Yes, I did..
    Pull List : X-Men: Legacy T-Bolts Avengers Academy X-23 X-Factor New Avengers Jubilee U:X-Force Red Hood/Outlaws A:X-Men Static Gotham City Sirens Black Panther Suicide Squad Wolverine New Mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Anderson View Post
    Woo! Baby girl is fierce!
    Psylocke

I think that the Falcon is a great under utilized character. But he needs a unique gimmick to make him stand out to fans.

There are three thingsto me that stand out about Falcon. The Social Worker Angle. The Master Of All Birds Angle and the I Have Contacts Everywhere Angle.
    The Social Worker as Superhero angle doesn’t lend itself to high adventure(no fighting cyborgs in the hood) but it would make him unique in that he’d be one of the few crimefighters in the Marvel Universe that actually fought CRIME (the only other crimebusters in the MU are Daredevil and Moon Knight-Cage is a special case: he charges most of the time) . The other thing that is unique about Falcon is that his id is public. If say your kid got kidnapped in the M.U. New York , you could go straight to his house and ask for help. I imagine a small army of folks needing help camped out at his doorstep. That’s no way to live, so I imagine that when folks need the Falcon they go to the church where his dad used to preach to contact him.

The other thing about Falcon is that being both an Ex-hood and former SHIELD associate gives him a whole lot of contacts. The Priest Cap/Falc book briefly had him running with his own “ends justify the means” gang of ex thug operatives. They should bring those guys back. Falc could use those guys to do his grunt work.

His power to control birds (and see thru their eyes) allows him to track anyone in the city if they are outdoors. It’s also a pretty dramatic offensive weapon, as he could have whole flocks of birds attack his foes(you saw him pull this stuff during the Johns run of the Avengers) or cover his escapes. Being pecked silly would @#$% up nearly anybody (espcially if he told them to go for the eyes ).

There's a lot to work with here.

I like your idea as him being an public hero. It would give for some interesting dynamics. Plus seeing him doing his job as a social worker would be great.
    Psylocke

This pic is evidence of how F#$king cool Kasper Cole can be. Marvel needs to do something with this character, he's a no brainer for The Initiative IMO. I think him and Sam could make a cool team with Sam being the level headed veteran showing Kasper the ropes.

Cats and birds are mortal enemies. Sam would have to put a bit of a pounding on Kasper before their eventual team-up.
    Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    LOL. I love how the girl is like Okaaaay.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    This pic is evidence of how F#$king cool Kasper Cole can be. Marvel needs to do something with this character, he's a no brainer for The Initiative IMO. I think him and Sam could make a cool team with Sam being the level headed veteran showing Kasper the ropes.
    I want Kasper to start prowling t he streets and stuff. Get him out of limbo and shove that borewhore, Angela Del Toro down a tube. The only thing fierce about her is her costume.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by psycwave View Post
    Cats and birds are mortal enemies. Sam would have to put a bit of a pounding on Kasper before their eventual team-up.
    They've already teamed up before during the last arc of Priest's run:

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    I want Kasper to start prowling t he streets and stuff. Get him out of limbo and shove that borewhore, Angela Del Toro down a tube. The only thing fierce about her is her costume.
    They'll have to change Kasper's name.

Not because Del Toro is using it but because Kasper got the White Tiger ID from Africans and THERE ARE NO TIGERS IN AFRICA.

He can be "Ghost Leopard", or "The Cat" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    They'll have to change Kasper's name.

Not because Del Toro is using it but because Kasper got the White Tiger ID from Africans and THERE ARE NO TIGERS IN AFRICA.

He can be "Ghost Leopard", or "The Cat" or something like that.
    The White Tiger isn't just a name it's clerical distinction of the Panther cult.

Black Panther - Chieftain
    Golden Lion - Deacon
    White Tiger - Acolyte
    Coal Tiger - hasn't been established exactly what they are.