Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, but then you have to come up with a reason why a social worker has managed to get a set of rocket powered wings.

Not that it's impossible to do... but SHIELD agent might end up being a whole lot easier.
    I'd actually rather they give him solar wings, and that be a power he got from the cosmic cube or something and was less tech based, that and his ability to speak to birds. But I like the aspect of him being a shield agent

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I'd actually rather they give him solar wings, and that be a power he got from the cosmic cube or something and was less tech based, that and his ability to speak to birds. But I like the aspect of him being a shield agent
    Yeah... the hard light wings are one way to go. They were pretty cool when he was using them at the time. Worked well enough in the cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    He did have hard light wings for awhile. I think it was Priest that gave them to him.

But these days he's just using regular wings. Could be that current writers just preferred old school Falcon... or maybe there's an in-story reason. His hard light wings might have had vibranium tech which was disabled in Doom War.

I do like the hard light wings myself... by I think some elements are somewhat similar to Arch-Angel. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it's easy to make comparrisons there.
    Hard light wings from CaptainAmerica & Falcon (Priest) in 2004

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Sam sees it as his duty to basically be Captain America's safety net. if this is his station in life, i wonder when Sam will start training a replacement. he seems like he'd be a competent teacher. he has plenty of knowledge to pass along.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

I hope he isn't portrayed as idiotic in this upcoming Avengers Assemble show..

"So we'll be fielding a very large core team comprised of 18 or so characters -- spanning the key players in the 'Avengers' film, mainstays of the current team such as Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Spider-Woman, classic Avengers of the past such as the Falcon, some established Marvel characters of note that have never been Avengers before, and a number of completely new, though familiar, characters as well. And we'll be keeping things in motion--not every hero will be featured in every issue--there'll be smaller groups tasked to deal with rising situations as they crop up."
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=39534

Its about time. Falcon may be getting the same push Cyborg is getting over at DC.

From the Avengers Plus X-Men promo.

I prefer Falcon to have real looking wings than the "hard light" type.
    I remember when his 1983 mini-series came out....I was so excited to see Sam on his own.

I was hoping Falcon would get a new costume like alot of the other guys. I bet when he shows up in Captain America 2 they will give him a redesign.

I'm sure they will. Almost everyone gets at least a slight costume retool in the movies so I'm sure Falcon will be no exception.

As long as they don't touch the mask. I like the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post
    "So we'll be fielding a very large core team comprised of 18 or so characters -- spanning the key players in the 'Avengers' film, mainstays of the current team such as Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) and Spider-Woman, classic Avengers of the past such as the Falcon, some established Marvel characters of note that have never been Avengers before, and a number of completely new, though familiar, characters as well. And we'll be keeping things in motion--not every hero will be featured in every issue--there'll be smaller groups tasked to deal with rising situations as they crop up."
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=39534

Its about time. Falcon may be getting the same push Cyborg is getting over at DC.
    I didn't think I could be more excited about Hickman's Avengers, but I was wrong. Sam being back in the fold is fantastic news, I only hope he has a prominent role & that the writing reflects the act that Sam brings a lot more to the table than just being Cap's friend.

i love sam wilson sam and cap's team work is what made me a comic fan . i remember seeig them take on things that were tougher then both of them and they would take it or them down working together with some cool move. he doesnt get the respect he desreves how good a fighter do you have to be to be the partner of the best fighter in the marvel u? pretty freakin good i would say. better then most.
    i love my bowen falcon bust and statue im so glad i got them even the statue which i had to save up for and wasnt sure if it would be worth it but once i got it loved it.
    the falc being in hickman's 18 man avengers? i dont know how much screentime is he going to get? id hate for him to get like 4 lines every 3 issues.
    it would be cool if he and cap could be the nucleus of some actual team work instead of a bunch of characters fighting in the same panel.
    i might check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulabulbul_Amir View Post

that broke my heart at the time i admit it