Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Cup O' Joe - Oct 16, 2009

This week, Marvel E-i-C Joe Quesada goes behind the scenes on some of Marvel's biggest projects in print and on screen including the secret history of "Siege," his getting drafted by MLB and the launch of "Astonishing X-Men" online.

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    This week, Marvel E-i-C Joe Quesada goes behind the scenes on some of Marvel's biggest projects in print and on screen including the secret history of "Siege," his getting drafted by MLB and the launch of "Astonishing X-Men" online.

Full article here.
    So, there was this big plan all along. I thought there would be, but wasn't too sure. And Norman Osborn was the big seller of the Secret Invasion all along.

What I want to know is if Siege is part 3 of what was started with Civil War, what was part 2?
    Visited NY and DC and saw Spider-Man Turn off the Dark.

BANNED

Default Disney Suits Start Playing that Ruthless Hollywood Game

Coupla things:

1) Where the hell are these hardball leagues? Why do we play pro-style as kids and then softball as adults? Then again, Long Island stinks.

2) CBR, can't believe you let Q. blow endless gas about baseball without getting his playoff picks or rooting interests?

3) Disney is moving fast. Joey Q. looks headed to the Marvel wing of the creativity-challenged Disney cartoon department.

4) Mini events. Yeah, why commit the Marvel Universe to a long. big event before the Disney suits start dictating daily the directions of all the titles.