Page 456 of 670 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 10038

Quote Originally Posted by Champagne View Post
    You're a major Nightcrawler fan.
    You're posting in the Scarlet Witch appreciation thread.
    You aren't afraid to express your lesser knowledge of the comic world.
    And once I reach twenty more posts, we'll have the same post count and we can be twins.

Speaking of whatever which, I should post here more often. My fondness for the Scarlet Witch was the ultimate reason I discovered an interest for the Avengers.
    hehehe, I just started Excalibur the other night. So, even though you call me a major Nightcrawler fan, I feel less than one when I am JUST starting Excalibur. But, in my defense, I've been into reading comics less than a year. And I've read quite a bit already.

And thank you. Yeah, I don't really care to express my lesser knowledge over here because Avengers people are nice (for the most part). I am more careful on the X-Boards, though. They can be kind of vicious over there.

Cap and Quicksilver got me interested in the Avengers portion of comics.
    Youth ends when egotism does; maturity begins when one lives for others.---Hermann Hesse

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Assuming all of Wanda, Vision, and the twins' roles are still consistent next year, we'll also be getting: Lorna, and possibly Pietro, starring in X-Factor's relaunch. Erik, I assume will still be around. Crystal will be in Inhuman (I still count the cheating slut!).

2014 will be the year of the House of M family!
    Indeed, 2014 should be a huge year that will push allot of characters either that just came back into the lime-light like Wanda, those getting new Start like Pietro and Lorna, maybe on the SAME TEAM which would rule all shorts of Cool, and those getting a push finally, the Inhumans, 2014 is turning out to be an interesting year indeed! I hope that Wanda gets more roles, guest appearances and even put on another book as well!

Also, for Cold Water, Great Question about Wanda's Kids, this is that they look like today! =)

"While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

Thank you, CJ!!
    Who is the one who looks JUST LIKE his uncle?
    Youth ends when egotism does; maturity begins when one lives for others.---Hermann Hesse

Releasing Johnny's torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Where the diwatas and the Triumph Division call home

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    Thank you, CJ!!
    Speed, the guy in green to the right. Who also runs just like his uncle Pietro.
    Johnny Storm was dead; who is this resurrected Johnny Storm?
    "Here, hold my Annihilus…" Johnny Storm, Fantastic Four #601

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Speed, the guy in green to the right. Who also runs just like his uncle Pietro.
    Awwwww.
    Is he less arrogant and bit nicer?

Awwwww.
    Haven't read enough of him to say, but I do know he and Coat-of-Arms from Norman Osborne's own "Dark" Young Avengers kinda bonded.

Awwwww.
    Tommy's a good kid. He was full on adorable playing with Molly (Princess Power of the Runaways) in Civil War.

He just wants to be a hero. All the time. He's awesome! :D
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Tommy's a good kid. He was full on adorable playing with Molly (Princess Power of the Runaways) in Civil War.

He just wants to be a hero. All the time. He's awesome! :D
    Great! Love him already!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed, 2014 should be a huge year that will push allot of characters either that just came back into the lime-light like Wanda, those getting new Start like Pietro and Lorna, maybe on the SAME TEAM which would rule all shorts of Cool, and those getting a push finally, the Inhumans, 2014 is turning out to be an interesting year indeed! I hope that Wanda gets more roles, guest appearances and even put on another book as well!

Also, for Cold Water, Great Question about Wanda's Kids, this is that they look like today! =)
    2014, I feel, will definitely be great. I'm really looking forward to the Inhumans and for the fact that hopefully Wanda will no longer be the elephant in the room and she can just be a classic Avenger like she should be. No more controversies and arguments arising from the simple fact that she exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I assume you have it in for her because, as a Torch fan like me, you're mad at her for dumping Johnny? Oh well, I've forgiven her. Hope she can Wanda can team-up again.
    Hell, yes! You could see I kind of snuck in a Johnny x Crystal mention in that Triton scan I posted. :D

hehehe, I just started Excalibur the other night. So, even though you call me a major Nightcrawler fan, I feel less than one when I am JUST starting Excalibur. But, in my defense, I've been into reading comics less than a year. And I've read quite a bit already.

And thank you. Yeah, I don't really care to express my lesser knowledge over here because Avengers people are nice (for the most part). I am more careful on the X-Boards, though. They can be kind of vicious over there.

Cap and Quicksilver got me interested in the Avengers portion of comics.
    Yay! You're reading Excalibur! Such a fun book with several amazing concepts. It was the book that really got me loving Captain Britain (huge fan here). Though, as for my current favorite Avengers? I have to give that to Black Widow and Bucky. They will always be my number ones.

Ugh, I very much dislike posting around the X-Boards neighborhood, but I feel the obligation to do so because I'm such a huge X-Fan. Most of the people over there are self-acclaimed elitists who turn their noses at any other opinion that defies their own.

Thank you, CJ!!
    Thomas Shepherd, AKA Speed.
    I figure that Wanda wanted kids so badly, but as a daughter and sister who grew up with very high family morals, her subconscious probably pulled Wiccan and Speed's conceptions from the idea of her own sibling relationship. That is why Wiccan and Speed are twins; Wiccan looks like her and Speed looks like Pietro.
    .tumblr
    by the light, by the truth, by sangreal and sword and pendragon's fire
    by defender's might and dragon circle's destiny behold thy bane!

✘ stephen strange

Great! Love him already!
    As you should! Tommy's fully my favorite of the twins. Billy's a bit of a diva, but his persistence in finding Wanda is what eventually led to her coming back. :D

They NEEEEED to put that ENTIRE family together. Like, yesterday.

Though, as for my current favorite Avengers? I have to give that to Black Widow and Bucky. They will always be my number ones.
    I'm not going to lie: I'm a grown man, who understands that these are fictional people in thier little four colour, 20 page a month universe.

That said, I literally cried when Bucky and Natasha parted ways. Full on, tears running down my face sobbing as I read that. And I did it again several issues later when Bucky used the cube to have one more minute with her.

It was awful, awful stuff to read. :(

They NEEEEED to put that ENTIRE family together. Like, yesterday.
    Yes. They do. This is what I've been saying all along.

Even your *shudder* Quicksilver *retch* can come along. :p

I'm not going to lie: I'm a grown man, who understands that these are fictional people in thier little four colour, 20 page a month universe.

That said, I literally cried when Bucky and Natasha parted ways. Full on, tears running down my face sobbing as I read that. And I did it again several issues later when Bucky used the cube to have one more minute with her.
    You're not the only one who cries. Hickman's memorial issue for Johnny, and the preview for FF #1 with Johnny's holo, left me a blubbering mess.

Yes. They do. This is what I've been saying all along.

Even your *shudder* Quicksilver *retch* can come along. :p

Look, Pietro is special. And you have to treat him with kid gloves, k? But there is a gem inside of him. He has a heart. Sure, he has his moments where you want to punch him in the face because he's a damn arrogant idiot. But, then you have those moments in House of M, where he hangs off of Magneto. And he is precious.