Page 245 of 670 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 10038
  1. #3661
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,506

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I like this...The single tear was just the right touch to make this truly sweet.

    Now THAT is a kiss!!!!
    I always like the moments when Wanda is showing Love and Romance, show how sweet and lovely she can be.








    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

  2. #3662
    On your left. tg1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I always like the moments when Wanda is showing Love and Romance, show how sweet and lovely she can be.








    I like all these pics. It shows she has a romantic and sensual side.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

  3. #3663
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,506

    Lightbulb

    I just Found this just now!


    http://njferns.deviantart.com/art/Me...rs-2-371550056





    "Once Upon A Time's Meghan Ory as Scarlet Witch...I'd be sooo mighty pleased if she becomes Wanda in Avengers 2!

    To check out my inspirations & the images I used to create this piece head check this out:"


    http://all-things-x.blogspot.in/2013...oster-for.html
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

  4. #3664
    On your left. tg1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Wow! Now she could be a really good Scarlet Witch.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

  5. #3665
    Veteran Member Babylon23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I love that and the moments between Wanda and Vision, Wanda always makes a moment of Romance Extra Lovely and Sweet.[/COLOR]

    [CENTER]
    This was my first encounter with Wanda and the scene that made me a fan of both her and the Vision. I never grow tired of seeing this. Avengers 147 was a revelation to me as a young reader.

  6. #3666
    Senior Member Silvermoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I just Found this just now!


    http://njferns.deviantart.com/art/Me...rs-2-371550056





    "Once Upon A Time's Meghan Ory as Scarlet Witch...I'd be sooo mighty pleased if she becomes Wanda in Avengers 2!

    To check out my inspirations & the images I used to create this piece head check this out:"


    http://all-things-x.blogspot.in/2013...oster-for.html
    Looks good. I don't know who Megan is and the costume is a bit X-men 3 but I love the design!

  7. #3667
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    Looks good. I don't know who Megan is and the costume is a bit X-men 3 but I love the design!
    In a link to this Image, does come from the design of X-Men 3, here is the link to help you.

    http://all-things-x.blogspot.in/2013...oster-for.html
    Last edited by CJStriker; 05-14-2013 at 04:15 AM.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

  8. #3668
    Completely sauced... klinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    8,207

    Default

    Yay pictures! Vision and Wanda are fully the cutest couple. Ever! :D
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

  9. #3669
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,506

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    This was my first encounter with Wanda and the scene that made me a fan of both her and the Vision. I never grow tired of seeing this. Avengers 147 was a revelation to me as a young reader.
    I remember that and your post about it my friend, it was a good post, thanks. That is a nice moment in the history of both characters.


    Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Yay pictures! Vision and Wanda are fully the cutest couple. Ever! :D
    Glad they made you Happy Bro., some Great Comic moments came from both of these great characters.


    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

  10. #3670
    Completely sauced... klinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    8,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Glad they made you Happy Bro., some Great Comic moments came from both of these great characters.
    I love how Wanda's casual reading is a tome containing the soul of a demon. No Danielle Steele for our girl, hahaha. :p
    Freedom is merely the ability to live without fear of persecution.

  11. #3671
    I'm a male DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    16,969

    Default

    For around 0..023 seconds I thought that poster was real :)
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

  12. #3672
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,506

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I love how Wanda's casual reading is a tome containing the soul of a demon. No Danielle Steele for our girl, hahaha. :p
    Indeed, and for those who said she never studied and trained, yea, she is reading a mystical book, on her off time, LOL. Their is more to this women then others give her credit for. No small fry romance novels for her, she does not need them, it seems she is already living the dream their.
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

  13. #3673
    Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    8,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    For around 0..023 seconds I thought that poster was real :)
    I had a feeling that might happen, I even have to tell myself it is not, and I am the one that posted it, LOL!

    It is that good and real looking!
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

    Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

  14. #3674
    Ain't no Snowflake yanapryde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis!
    Posts
    14,013

    Default

    I'm in love with two crucial points about Vision in that scan:

    1) His Count Visula collar sticking outta that sweater.
    2) His hand placement during that kiss.

    As for Wanda:

    1) She's suited up for liesurely reading
    2) She's bossy ( "Put that sh!t on vibrate, Vizy, and crank it up to 12. Mama needs some bebbez.")
    cpjudd.com

    "Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

  15. #3675
    I'm a male DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    16,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I had a feeling that might happen, I even have to tell myself it is not, and I am the one that posted it, LOL!

    It is that good and real looking!
    Its sweet! Just stick down Chastain or Hendricks ;DD
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •