Page 60 of 670 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160560 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    text-colour-modification is too often a sign of crazy.

I bet Wanda modified the text colour of her Avenger memos, just prior to Disassembled.
    I prefer it to comic sans and evilsmile.

Quote Originally Posted by Valeria Kementari View Post
    I prefer it to comic sans and evilsmile.
    Who doesn't love a little crazy, ammirite?
    cpjudd.com

"Um, blah, blah, blah. And, Girl Power. Feminism, d'you know what I mean?"

Scarlet Witch, My #1 =) CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yanapryde View Post
    text-colour-modification is too often a sign of crazy.

I bet Wanda modified the text colour of her Avenger memos, just prior to Disassembled.
    LMOA, Welcome to the Scarlet Witch Thread Yanapryde my Friend and Congrats on Illyana recent power up from the Phoenix!
    "While I live... and until I die... I am an Avenger !"

Scarlet Witch - Avengers Vol. 1 - #84

http://s25.postimg.org/3y3o4h933/Sca...An_Avenger.png

cpjudd.com

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Yeah, CJ...whatever you do, mate: don't drink the kool-aid. They'll tell you stories about life and death and rebirth (over, and over, and over, and over). Don't believe a word of it.
    they are evil brainwashers. I've been fighting the good fight against their cult for decades. They're desperate now that they know she's not coming back.
    LOL, Thanks for the Warning all, but I am mainly concerned with spreading the Greatness of Scarlet Witch (& She Hulk and Ms. Marvel)

BANNED

Yeah, CJ...whatever you do, mate: don't drink the kool-aid. They'll tell you stories about life and death and rebirth (over, and over, and over, and over). Don't believe a word of it.
    they are evil brainwashers. I've been fighting the good fight against their cult for decades. They're desperate now that they know she's not coming back.
    Wretched heathens, cease your meddling at once. Do not try and block CJ's indoctrination, err, INDUCTION, into the Righteous Faith of the One True Phoenix. The same people who want Jean kept dead are those who would have Wanda branded as a genocidal loon and exiled from comics in perpetuity, to be replaced by entirely unreadable "women" like Agent Brand, Hope, and X-23. And of course, if Jean had not been killed off at the end of Morrison's run, it would have been far more difficult to make HoM and Decimation work from a storyline perspective. So, who do you trust?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Wretched heathens, cease your meddling at once. Do not try and block CJ's indoctrination, err, INDUCTION, into the Righteous Faith of the One True Phoenix. The same people who want Jean kept dead are those who would have Wanda branded as a genocidal loon and exiled from comics in perpetuity, to be replaced by entirely unreadable "women" like Agent Brand, Hope, and X-23. And of course, if Jean had not been killed off at the end of Morrison's run, it would have been far more difficult to make HoM and Decimation work from a storyline perspective. So, who do you trust?
    Wanda would have mopped the floor with Jean if she hadn't been dead. She mopped the floor with her being dead in AvX after all and ensured she would never return. Jean being alive would not have stopped HOM and Wanda's vision of a mutant-ruled world.

Lightbulb

Phoenix Five: Scarlet Witch
    by *msciuto

Phoenix Five
    by *msciuto

BANNED

Wanda would have mopped the floor with Jean if she hadn't been dead. She mopped the floor with her being dead in AvX after all and ensured she would never return. Jean being alive would not have stopped HOM and Wanda's vision of a mutant-ruled world.
    Witch please. Wanda and Jean are kindred spirits, the vile forces of mutant patriarchy have always strived to keep them apart and limit their power, with disastrous results. I say that it is time to form a more perfect union.

BANNED

Witch please. Wanda and Jean are kindred spirits, the vile forces of mutant patriarchy have always strived to keep them apart and limit their power, with disastrous results. I say that it is time to form a more perfect union.
    Wanda is not a necrophiliac.

"Witch please"

Ha.
    S'funny.
    cpjudd.com

Lightbulb

Thumbs up

I'm so torn. I want to agree with you. Storm was my first love in the Marvel Universe. But...but....Wanda.

Can they share the diadem?
    I Feel you Pain my Friend, but Goddess Does Go to Storm.

But Wanda is So Great in her own Charming Way, she has so much to offer as well it is endless Klinton.

Wanda is the reason I read Avengers. These years without her were painful. The delays will stop once Cassaday is off the book starting with issue 5. Coincidentally it also brings Wasp into the team so it's double the joy. We just have to wait a little longer for more stability. We waited so long we can pull it off a couple more months. It's tough, but it's our lot as Wanda fans.
    Our lot is that we are dedicated Fans that know it is worth waiting for this Charming Women Wanda. I fell you Pain Valeria, you have Friends here to Help give you your Wanda Fix anytime!

Wasp is going to be a Great Friend to Wanda in Uncanny Avengers and Janet will be Great Herself!

Quote Originally Posted by Caio View Post
    Well, in the case of Wanda, she is a goddess unlike Storm. She is a goddess for several reasons, but the main one is that Wanda has a unique charm.
    Right on Caio,

Goddess does indeed go to Storm. But Wanda is indeed a Very Great Women as well, Charm is the best word to describe her. Wanda has a Unique Charm Like no other Female Super Hero.

BANNED

BANNED