Page 4 of 670 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

No George Perez? He drew the best Wanda.

If you have a favorite picture feel free to post it, please, rpriske.
    I'm a bumblebee. I'm a bee and I need to get back to the hive.

Elder Member

From Exiles

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    If only we could get a run on an Avengers title by Jiminez. I'd be in heaven.
    X-Poster of the Month: May 2013
    The Best There Is At What I Do

Top Ten Magic Bitches

BANNED

I'm a huge Wanda fan so here I am signing up for her appreciation thread... I didn't before, did I? In any case, every chance to show how much I love Wanda is a welcome chance :D Here is a little excerpt from my Xavier's School Fanfic :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Isn’t it a lovely day?” said Wanda Lensherr, tightening her sunglasses and leaning backwards in her chair by the swimming pool.

“It will be until Professor Voght tells your dad we skipped class,” replied Alison Blaire, resting next to her in another chair.

“What’s the worst he can do? Void us from going to the next trip to the town’s theater? Last one wasn’t that good either,” said Wanda.

“We’re already banned from the next trip, remember? Maybe this time he’ll tire and expel us,” added Alison with worry in her voice.

“Nah, he won’t. Professor Xavier will vouch for us, he always does. You worry too much Al, nothing will happen because we missed one lousy math class.”

The skies above turned darker in a second and the sun was blocked. Thunder broke in the distance and Alison Blaire removed her sunglasses and stared at her friend.

“Yeah I know… I cursed us. Damn my mouth,” said Wanda, removing her glasses and looking up.

Lightning slowly illuminated the skies and coalesced into a form before the girls and Wanda Lensherr recognized the young woman appearing in the lightning.

“You, red-clad mortal, fetch the Xavier one, I need to speak with him,” said Ororo, Goddess of the Storm, appearing before them.

“Wow,” said Alison Blaire, opening her eyes wide.

“Professor Xavier isn’t in the school right now. Do you want to leave a message?” said Wanda, leaning back in her chair and speaking casually. “And do remove those clouds, I’m sunbathing.”

Ororo’s eyes opened wide, the mortal dared speak to her like that. Thunder broke and her eyes flashed with fury and she created a gigantic bolt of lightning in the skies, and directed it to the young woman.

The water in the swimming pool began to move, suddenly creating a massive whirlpool, and it began to move upwards, like a fountain. And atop the massive sprout of water, Ororo, Goddess of the Storm, sat on it and laughed.

“You’re laughing?” asked Wanda, her eyes glowing as red as her torn one-piece bathing suit.

“How did you do that? It was… amusing,” said Ororo, looking at Wanda from the sprout of water.

“I… control probabilities. The least likely something is from happening… I sort of tweak it into happening. It’s like magic really,” explained Wanda, clearly confused.

“I see. You’re a witch, a sorceress… it is amusing to see the lengths mortals are willing to take to have the power only fit for Gods,” said Ororo. With ease she dispersed the water sprout, returning the calm to the pool, while she gently flew towards Wanda, landing before her. “What be your name mortal?”

“Wanda… I’m… Wanda Lensherr, are we going to keep fighting?”

“Not unless you want to. I’ve come here to learn all about the different kinds of mortals. Why should a Goddess such as myself focus her gifts on such a small land? Once I’ve learned enough about all of you I can take my gifts to all of mankind. Such is my purpose on this world,” explained Ororo.

“You didn’t seem much eager to help us when we saw you last week,” said Wanda, powering down, lowering her hands.

“I had a talk with my father, the Wind, and he… enlightened me, I need to learn more about you mortals before granting you my gifts. So come, we will wait for Xavier; I trust this mortal dwelling place must have a pantry of some sort. I am in the mood for what you mortals call apple martini,” said Ororo walking towards the school.

Wanda stood still for a second and then began to follow. “Isn’t that a drink? We’re not allowed to drink alcohol, we’re underage.”

“Nonsense, the Goddess of the Storm is not bound by human law or rules, nor any mortal she chooses to grant her favor to, so show me where the pantry is before I choose to grant my favor to some other mortal.”
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    That's when she met/befriended Ororo :p

Elder Member

More pics

Wanda is my favourite Marvel character. It's great to see a good appreciation thread for her.

Here's some artwork. Sorry if these have already been posted. I'm having trouble seeing images in this thread

Elder Member

Some pics and sketch cards

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon23 View Post
    This is my favorite so far.

In Comic Should Be Good's "Cool Comic Book Moments", Wanda's defiance against odds was showcased today!

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...ments-day-338/

Behold how cool she once was.

Elder Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    In Comic Should Be Good's "Cool Comic Book Moments", Wanda's defiance against odds was showcased today!

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources...ments-day-338/

Behold how cool she once was.
    The times sure have changed in so many ways.

Check out that hat!

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Check out that hat!
    I like that its shape matches the shape of her angry eyebrows.