Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Oh, Brother: The Heroes of "Haunt"

CBR spoke with Robert Kirkman about Daniel and Kurt Kilgore, two siblings that don't particularly like one another but need each other to form Haunt, the ghastly star of Kirkman and McFarlane's new Image Comics series.

Full article here.

I only got this because the cover looked like Venom and well one of the co-creators is Todd.

Is Kirk the first hero to have his penis cut off while he watched? Wow!

I like comics with a preist and Daniel is one cool father so far.

Great issue all around and I put it on my pull list and can't wait to thank Kirkman and Co. at Baltimore this weekend.
    Buying: Incredible Hulk (Skaar, Banner, Lyra), Red Hulk, Son of Hulk, Zorro, Captain America:Reborn, Marvel Divas, & Sheena, Queen of the Jungle whenever DDP will decide to put one out. + GIJOE by IDW, Added Haunt on Oct 7. + Anti-Venom : New Ways To Die

Anyone else pick this up?
    Buying: Incredible Hulk (Skaar, Banner, Lyra), Red Hulk, Son of Hulk, Zorro, Captain America:Reborn, Marvel Divas, & Sheena, Queen of the Jungle whenever DDP will decide to put one out. + GIJOE by IDW, Added Haunt on Oct 7. + Anti-Venom : New Ways To Die

I did, and loved it. I thought the art was great. I hear some people say hit or miss, but I read it and never noticed one bit. Added it to my pull list.
    SUPER CRAZY ANIMAL HAND! is coming... now with MIKE ALLRED cover!

follow me on twitter @janthonyh

I picked this up as well. I cannot wait for Issue #2.

And I already want a crossover between Haunt and Spawn (new or old Spawn).

I could be wrong but I think Kirkman is gonna go down as one of the best modern comic book writers; everything Kirkman touches turns to gold and I am betting Haunt wont be any different.

I picked it up and it didn't blow me away like most Kirkman stuff does. It felt quite rushed and oddly generic - by Kirkman standard anyway. Don't get me wrong, I think Robert Kirkman is a great writer and Todd McFarlane is a wicked artist, I just found myself disappointed.

It's Venom with another backstory. That was the only reason I picked it up. It's Venom and Firestorm too.