Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Wonder Woman Bondage Fan Art Thread!!!

Please post your bondage fan art of Wonder Woman(or any superheroine) in this thread!Remember,don't make it explict or vulgar!Do it Bettie Page style if you want,kinky and playful,add a little foot-tickling to it if you want to,etc,etc!!!

*Laughs*....
    " Why do stars suddenly appear, every time I drink beer ? " ~~~ Karen Ellis

Quote Originally Posted by riddler72 View Post
    Please post your bondage fan art of Wonder Woman(or any superheroine) in this thread!Remember,don't make it explict or vulgar!Do it Bettie Page style if you want,kinky and playful,add a little foot-tickling to it if you want to,etc,etc!!!

Do you ever have anything useful to post? The only thing I've ever seen you do is start threads meant for other people to use. Posting "Here's a thread about _____. Discuss!" isn't really welcomed here. If someone wants to talk about something they can start a thread on their own.
    Free your soul and let it fly....

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post

Love the Daphne/Wonder Woman picture!!!

Anymore???

The curious one.

Quote Originally Posted by riddler72 View Post
    Love the Daphne/Wonder Woman picture!!!

Anymore???
    That is a fan fic story waiting to be written. Though I've always felt a Wonder Woman/Hogan's Heroes fan fic story would be a natural too.

I'm amazed though, I thought for sure this thread would be closed after the first day.

Mark_S

Not exactly bondage, except counting the heels, but still:

Wonder Woman lingerie by Al Rio.

New Member OPTIMUS_PRIMEversionKT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Damo View Post

hahahahahahahaha omg

The curious one.

Interesting aspect about this thread is that fan art can be scarier and give a greater sense of peril to Diana than mainstream art. But in a way mainstream has gotten scarier over the years, more perilous for want of a better word.
    These two covers portray a Diana in peril, the second one very close to the theme of Diana being confronted in bed that we had in issue 37, but in neither of them do I feel (or felt since I've been collecting for a long while) that Diana was in real peril.

Or even here. She's in trouble, but I never got the feeling as I reading that issue-or any issue back then-that Diana wouldn't get out of it alive and well.

But take it to the modern day and this sort of cover does make me curious if Diana is going to make out in one piece.

I don't know if the art has simply changed, I've changed or it is the fact that death is far more common these days for comic book characters, even if the deaths are only temporary.

Mark_S

Okay, I'm trying to participate, but I don't have much experience with posting pictures. I've got a lot of pics stored on my laptop, so how do I get the pics from my hard drive to this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard01 View Post
    Okay, I'm trying to participate, but I don't have much experience with posting pictures. I've got a lot of pics stored on my laptop, so how do I get the pics from my hard drive to this thread?
    Click Edit on your original post, then Go Advanced, then scroll down to where it says Manage Attachments. You should be able to upload some pictures from your laptop. Hit Preview before you submit, just to make sure the pictures show up.

Aegis
    Keep faith. Trust to love. Fight with honor. But, fight to win. - Gail Simone, Wonder Woman

Author, Task Force: Gaea (Available on Amazon.com)

You can also upload pictures to a site like Photobucket and then use the yellow picture icon just beneath the Smilies list on top of the text window to insert a URL of a picture. I can explain it more fully if you want, but let me know if that helps. Also, you can message me with other questions, too.

I'm here to serve.

Aegis
    Keep faith. Trust to love. Fight with honor. But, fight to win. - Gail Simone, Wonder Woman

Author, Task Force: Gaea (Available on Amazon.com)