Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: Alex Grecian & Riley Rossmo Provide "Proof"

The creators of the Image Comics series speak with CBR News about "Aftermath," their startling upcoming 25th issue that jumps a full year into "Proof's" deadly future.

Full article here.

I've always been on the fence with catching up with this comic. Is it good? For everyone who reads it and enjoys it, which comic/movie/TV series would you most likely compare this to? That should give me a hint of whether or not I'd like it.

www.imageaddiction.net michaeljsmith's Avatar

This is without question my favorite comic book out right now - you can read the first issue for free on the PROOF BLOG and the first trade is only $9.99. There are three trades out and they just finished the fourth story arc so that should be coming out soon enough

Check it out - you won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by tridon View Post
    I've always been on the fence with catching up with this comic. Is it good? For everyone who reads it and enjoys it, which comic/movie/TV series would you most likely compare this to? That should give me a hint of whether or not I'd like it.
    It's really like nothing else out there. I do think it takes a little while to grow on you but it is fantastic. And the trades are pretty cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by tridon View Post
    So, have you read it? O.o
    Yes, it's good.
    Umm..maybe I'd say it was like a combo of Men-In-Black with X-Files.

There's a ton of material out there, just Google, 'Comic Book Proof' and there are images and web reviews galore! Just take a look.

www.imageaddiction.net michaeljsmith's Avatar

R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie Greg Anderson's Avatar

This series is all types of good fun. Great writing, great art with some fantastic characters. You can't go wrong with Proof.
    Greg Anderson: Blackized Anti-Sterotypist!

Free Umbra!