Default Comic strip for furniture design wanted

Hi there!
    I am looking for a comic strip (preferably of 4 squares) to be used with a type of sideboard (think it's called that). The sideboard has four windows in which I want to put the comic strip, one square for each window. I imagine the strip in a Modesty Blaise kind of style and someone being chased and in the last square caught or beaten down. The idea with the comic strip and sideboard is to be used as a TV furniture.

I have gone through the few comic books I still have left and could not find a fitting strip, so If anyone can remember a comic book where such a sequence took place or has any other useful tips on the matter I would be very happy. Or.. If someone here is an artist that would like to draw a strip for me that would work to

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
    Binary12/Fredrik Carlsson

bump. Anyone got an idea? just a little one?

Most comic strips I've read are three panels or a full page. The immediate artist that came to my mind, though, is Jack Kirby. Almost all of his pages from the '70s (4th World, Kamandi, etc.) are made up of four panels.

This seems like a cool idea. I hope it works. I'd like to see pictures.
    All-Star Western, Casanova, Criminal, Daredevil, Dark Horse Presents, Funnies, Hellboy/BPRD, King City, Orc Stain, Snarked, Unwritten, Usagi Yojimbo

*choke* Dan B. in the Underworld's Avatar

And then (judging from your Facebook posting a couple of minutes ago that I think I replied to ... for some reason, FB is all bollixed up here at work, regardless of whether I use Firefox or IE) you want him to give you the resulting furniture for free.
    Last edited by Dan B. in the Underworld; 10-08-2009 at 04:14 PM.
    I tend to split superhero comics fans into "People who like Krypto" and "People who don't like Krypto."
    Basically, if you miss the wonder of a dog flying around in a little Superman cape, you're in the wrong hobby.

-- Reptisaurus!

Yeah, you replied. And, yeah, I'd totally display a Kirby quadrotych or whatever it'd be called. One of his classic "zoom in" sequences, preferably.
    All-Star Western, Casanova, Criminal, Daredevil, Dark Horse Presents, Funnies, Hellboy/BPRD, King City, Orc Stain, Snarked, Unwritten, Usagi Yojimbo

Thank you for your replies! Sounds very interesting. I'm gonna go to the library and see what comic books they have there and post back about what I found.

Do you know of any book with collections of famous or popular comics? If there is such a book it might be a good place to look.

If you have any more tips on where I can find a fitting comic strip I would be most grateful!

Best Regards
    Binary12

You might also check some Bushmiller Nancys.
    "It's just lines on paper, folks!"