Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Reload her at Nightwing's age, with her Silver Age origin, ..but, with a twist.

A teenaged Diana and the Amazons rescue an infant girl named 'Donna' from a fire, aboard a time-lost sea ship (the Troy) from the 1600s, ..maybe, headed for or from America! Diana loves little Donna on sight, and Hippolyta raises Donna as an Amazon princess, with Diana as her big sister.

As both grow up with a feeling of being outsiders among the Amazons, Diana and Donna have a special bond, and they spend the last years of Diana's Amazon training, together - Donna gaining Amazon powers through training. Somehow, through some supernaturally catastrophic event, young Donna is lost and awakens in modern day Man's World, where she joins the original Teen Titans and grows up with Nightwing, Arsenal and Kid Flash.

Bringing Donna from the historical past eliminates the need for a human origin or birth-parents, because they're long dead anyway. She was a baby the Amazons found on a burning ship, who doesn't remember her birth-parents, and that is the end of that - nice and clean.

It should also be established that Donna has laid down her Wonder Girl mantle and is, somewhere, living as a mortal, American woman. Why, we don't yet know.

No Titans of Myth. No Dark Angel. No Staceys and Hinckleys!

[Excerpt from a previous post.]
    "I collect beings like him and cut them open--so I can hold in my hand what makes them tick."
    Cassandra on Orion of the New Gods (Wonder Woman #26)

What if Circe pretended to be good after she merger with Hades first wife to destroy Diana after hearing what the witch told her . When the amazons finds her true planes after Diana's birth. She leaves but not without some of Diana blood. She uses it to create Donna.

How about letting Artemis or Athena rescue Donna Troy and raise her as some sort of warrior, until age thirteen, ..when she is magically whisked away to America?
    "I collect beings like him and cut them open--so I can hold in my hand what makes them tick."

Quote Originally Posted by UsagiTsukino View Post
    What if Circe pretended to be good after she merger with Hades first wife to destroy Diana after hearing what the witch told her . When the amazons finds her true planes after Diana's birth. She leaves but not without some of Diana blood. She uses it to create Donna.
    Ow...headache. You are working with Eric Luke, aren't you?

What about Donna as another child of Zeus? That is why her powers and ability mimic Diana's. Keep her original origin intact-- as an infant, Donna was rescued from a fire by Diana and brought to the island to be raised by the Amazons. The Amazons adopted her not knowing she was the daughter of Zeus and in fact, Diana's sister. As she grew and her abilities manifested themselves, Hippy recognized her godly ties, knew of the danger from Hera, and therefore did not protest too much when she wanted to follow her sister into man's world at the age of 13.

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    What about Donna as another child of Zeus? .
    Great, another bastard child of Zeus from an incestuous adulterous affair.

donna should not look like diana. they should just change that and let her be her own person. her history about wonder woman saving her from the fire is fine. after that, let her learn amazon training (if it still exists) and then let her follow in diana's footsteps but only with amazon training abilities, nothing on the same scale as wonder woman, but the same as the rest of the amazons. she could be a prime example of outsiders also being able to acquire amazon training through a certain regimen. again, all this depends on whether amazon training exists or not.
    Peace encourages aggression, thus igniting war.