Page 75 of 90 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1340
    BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jameszahra View Post
    You think this new deadly team member could be daken??? Just read this. It's just a thought that's all
    THUNDERBOLTS #6 & 7
    Daniel Way (W)
    ISSUE #6 - STEVE DILLON (A)
    ISSUE #7 - PHIL NOTO (A)
    ISSUE #6 - Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    ISSUE #7 - Cover by GIUSEPPI CAMUNCOLI
    Issue #6
    • The team reaches the bloody end of their first mission!
    • The final deadly team member is revealed!
    Issue #7
    Emotions run high!
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Parental Advisory ...$2.99 (EACH)

All these guys have had something to do with the character in a big way
    -way created him
    -Steve dillon drew him in origins
    -Phil noto just drew him
    -and camuncoli follows daken everywhere???

If Daken joined Thunderbolts... I'D ADORE IT!!! He has ties to that line of comics; and Way surely enjoyed writing him... oh please, PLEASE Marvel! This would be sooooooo AMAZING!!!
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post

If Daken joined Thunderbolts... I'D ADORE IT!!! He has ties to that line of comics; and Way surely enjoyed writing him... oh please, PLEASE Marvel! This would be sooooooo AMAZING!!!
    it would be really interesting to see how he would react on the same team as deadpool and punisher....if he joins the team ill pick this title up in a heart beat..
    to bad phil noto and steve dillon are doing the art..the 2 stiffest artists in marvel....camuncoli should do this whole title...he draws the best crazy faces and the thunderbolts are all crazy...man ill be happy if he returns.....maybe it will be revealed in uxf 35 that he is still alive..... :)

Oh wow. I'm cutting back on superhero comics, but I'd pick that up for sure.
    Favourite characters: Dani Moonstar - Loki - Magik - Shinobi Shaw - Karma - Shatterstar
    arachne3003.deviantart.com Update 12/24/11

You think this new deadly team member could be daken??? Just read this. It's just a thought that's all

THUNDERBOLTS #6 & 7
    Daniel Way (W)
    ISSUE #6 - STEVE DILLON (A)
    ISSUE #7 - PHIL NOTO (A)
    ISSUE #6 - Cover by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
    ISSUE #7 - Cover by GIUSEPPI CAMUNCOLI
    Issue #6
    • The team reaches the bloody end of their first mission!
    • The final deadly team member is revealed!
    Issue #7
    Emotions run high!
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Parental Advisory ...$2.99 (EACH)

All these guys have had something to do with the character in a big way
    -way created him
    -Steve dillon drew him in origins
    -Phil noto just drew him
    -and camuncoli follows daken everywhere???
    I would not be excited only because I think Way is bad writer and Dillion is a stale artist.
    My Canon > Your Canon

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I would not be excited only because I think Way is bad writer and Dillion is a stale artist.
    ???way is the best writer for daken. I do agree about dillon though

I think that is from an issue of New Avengers during Dark Reign. Looks like Stuart I. art.
    i dont think so..i dont recall daken ever getting near bucky

???way is the best writer for daken. I do agree about dillon though
    Liu has been the best writer for Daken. Daken was a one note before she got involved.

i dont think so..i dont recall daken ever getting near bucky
    It looks like Stuart Immonons (sp?) art and he was drawing New Avengers at the time which Bucky Cap was on and the Dark Avengers were frequently guest staring.
    My Canon > Your Canon

Liu has been the best writer for Daken. Daken was a one note before she got involved.

It looks like Stuart Immonons (sp?) art and he was drawing New Avengers at the time which Bucky Cap was on and the Dark Avengers were frequently guest staring.
    I'd say way would know how to write daken by now, him and liu have done a few issues together. An he seemed to do a pretty good job on daken during deadpools dead arc

Yes! I got through.

Axel in charge

jameszahra, who appears to be a Daken superfan, has this: "Now that 'Winter Soldier' has been running for a good while will we get to see daken make an appearance? the 2 of them have some loose ends that need tying up and if WS is looking to redeem himself then id say dakens someone he might want to make peace with."

Alonso: jameszahra. Uh-oh, brother. You obviously haven’t been reading “Uncanny X-Force.” But as people reading “Uncanny X-Force” know – spoiler alert – Daken was sent to meet his maker by his father Wolverine. Still, that sort of thing hasn’t stopped him in the past, so who knows what tomorrow might bring?

Yes! I got through.

Axel in charge

jameszahra, who appears to be a Daken superfan, has this: "Now that 'Winter Soldier' has been running for a good while will we get to see daken make an appearance? the 2 of them have some loose ends that need tying up and if WS is looking to redeem himself then id say dakens someone he might want to make peace with."

Alonso: jameszahra. Uh-oh, brother. You obviously haven’t been reading “Uncanny X-Force.” But as people reading “Uncanny X-Force” know – spoiler alert – Daken was sent to meet his maker by his father Wolverine. Still, that sort of thing hasn’t stopped him in the past, so who knows what tomorrow might bring?
    Glad you got through, even if the answer was half assed.

Characters I want to see Daken interact with....

Storm
    Nate Grey
    Legion
    Shadowcat
    Winter Solider
    Shinobi Shaw
    The cast of X-Factor, Layla in particular
    Vemon - Flash Thompson
    Domino
    Spider-Man
    My Canon > Your Canon

Glad you got through, even if the answer was half assed.

Characters I want to see Daken interact with....

Storm
    Nate Grey
    Legion
    Shadowcat
    Winter Solider
    Shinobi Shaw
    The cast of X-Factor, Layla in particular
    Vemon - Flash Thompson
    Domino
    Spider-Man
    Yea ur right it was a little half assed, but I guess marvel don't really want to spoil anything if he does come back...it just gives me a little more hope that there gonna bring him back.

I'd like to see him interact with..(only if his personality is back to normal)

Spiderman
    Venom
    Scarlet spider
    Carnage

Skaar
    Winter soldier
    Kingpin

Cyclops
    Magneto

Blade

I really liked the character when Way was writing him. i did not like Liu's run of his book. My biggest problem with his book is it seemed that Marvel did not know what to do with Daken. It seemed like they kept him from getting to the next step as a villain and they did the same with making him a hero. I hate that they killed him. I think that Marvel should have just made Daken a hero or made him a merc. like Deadpool. I just think that Marvel spent way to much time trying to make Daken the exact opposete of Wolverine. If they would have let Way or Liu really develop the character then he could have been a great character instead of a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    I really liked the character when Way was writing him. i did not like Liu's run of his book. My biggest problem with his book is it seemed that Marvel did not know what to do with Daken. It seemed like they kept him from getting to the next step as a villain and they did the same with making him a hero. I hate that they killed him. I think that Marvel should have just made Daken a hero or made him a merc. like Deadpool. I just think that Marvel spent way to much time trying to make Daken the exact opposete of Wolverine. If they would have let Way or Liu really develop the character then he could have been a great character instead of a great idea.
    im not sure what you want him to develop into. hes clearly a villian, the only remotley good thing ive seen him do is have a little day dream in uxf 34, which may have shown us the beginning of his path to redemption

BUY LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD Kieran_Frost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Liu and Way wrote it together???
    "I don't know how to please you Lord, but I think the fact I try to please you, pleases you."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Liu and Way wrote it together???
    After origins. Maybe that's what he means