Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post
    Is Diana anatomically human, does she have organs and such? I can't find where this has been mentioned in the thread
    Off the top of my head, I can recall instances of her or others mentioning her pulse and heartbeat. Superman performed CPR on her in "JLA: A League of One. I would assume that she has the anatomy of a human being.

I know the Amazons are the souls of murdered women, and Diana's own soul came from the 'Cavern of Souls'. but did that soul belong to anyone before it was given to her. Where did her soul come from?
    In Hippolyta's first life, she was pregnant when she was murdered. The soul of the unborn child was reincarnated as Diana.

How were the Amazons physically reborn? where did they come from if not clay
    The Amazons were formed from the clay at the bottom of a sea...I can't remember which at the moment. They took their first breath when they reached the surface.

What are some occasions in which Diana has been near mortally wounded? From psychical injures I mean and not from mental or magic based impairments.
    She's been shot before. A speedster assassin named Mayfly shot her in the head, putting her in a coma. That's the only non-magic based one I can think of at the moment.

How did Hippolyta become the Queen of the Amazons. contest? was she the first of the Amazons?
    When the Amazons were created from the clay of the sea bed, Hippolyta was the first to break the water's surface, which marked her destiny as queen of the Amazons.

Quote Originally Posted by BnL View Post
    Off the top of my head, I can recall instances of her or others mentioning her pulse and heartbeat. Superman performed CPR on her in "JLA: A League of One. I would assume that she has the anatomy of a human being.
    We can see Superman feeling her pulse on another thread. When Devastation shot her the centaur field doctor, Chiron, remarked as follows when operating on her to remove the bullet "Hold still, You may have been clay but you insides are human enough now (issue 144)". Earlier still she was even subjected to a post-mortem when Neron killed her (issue 127). She's human.

She's been shot before. A speedster assassin named Mayfly shot her in the head, putting her in a coma. That's the only non-magic based one I can think of at the moment.
    Also,Devastation shot her with a normal handgun in issue 143. [/quote]

When the Amazons were created from the clay of the sea bed, Hippolyta was the first to break the water's surface, which marked her destiny as queen of the Amazons.
    Hopefully she was made Queen for a better reason than just being more naturally buoyant.