Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeman View Post
    Love isn't always logical--except when your name is T'challa. I agree with you and Tony. Sorry, Kieran--Shuri will not end up as a notch on Namors belt. Again, the guy is about to get offed by her Brother-- and she would kill him on sight. This is so unlikely and it will never happen.
    This ^^^ 1000 & what a horrible idea (Shuri dating Namor).. I'd like to see Shuri with a new wakandain characher or barely used wakanda character (like Juri, N'Tomo or etc) or Afrikaa...
    Pull List : X-Men: Legacy T-Bolts Avengers Academy X-23 X-Factor New Avengers Jubilee U:X-Force Red Hood/Outlaws A:X-Men Static Gotham City Sirens Black Panther Suicide Squad Wolverine New Mutants

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake View Post
    This ^^^ 1000 & what a horrible idea (Shuri dating Namor).. I'd like to see Shuri with a new wakandain characher or barely used wakanda character (like Juri, N'Tomo or etc) or Afrikaa...
    Yeah, I don't get it either. Is there a problem with Shuri being involved with another Wakandan? This Namor stuff is just nonsense.
    We Want You! Join Us At CBR:Age of Marvels!

CBB. We March Thru Your Thread With A Million MoFos.

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, I don't get it either. Is there a problem with Shuri being involved with another Wakandan? This Namor stuff is just nonsense.
    The suggestion is fairly outlandish whichever way you Spear of Bashenga the sushi.
    Somedays, I'm quite the humanitarian.

No More Mutants

You failed before you even came at me funny style

Like I said, apperently the only time love has to be "logical" is if the characters name is T'challa. I agree, Shuri should be with a created character from the home book that she appears in--even if you ignore the sheer absurdity of Namor and Shuri--once a Namor writer wants to hook him up with the newest catch--then what. Black Panther needs to maintain the integrity of it's line and Namor will not sully Shuri--she won't end up a notch on his speedo.

Like I said, apperently the only time love has to be "logical" is if the characters name is T'challa. I agree, Shuri should be with a created character from the home book that she appears in--even if you ignore the sheer absurdity of Namor and Shuri--once a Namor writer wants to hook him up with the newest catch--then what. Black Panther needs to maintain the integrity of it's line and Namor will not sully Shuri--she won't end up a notch on his speedo.
    FLEX is right about this pointman for T'Challa/Wakanda ish because there are way too many weird assed ideas out there held by some that would totally send the BP mythos nosediving straigjt to failsville.
    Somedays, I'm quite the humanitarian.

No More Mutants

You failed before you even came at me funny style

You mean there are people out there who support the idea of characters having no past history being romantically linked, even...<gasp!>...married? Do the Unfans know about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Onyenkwere View Post
    FLEX is right about this pointman for T'Challa/Wakanda ish because there are way too many weird assed ideas out there held by some that would totally send the BP mythos nosediving straigjt to failsville.
    They just need to let the CBB handle all BP biz. Anything Black Panther must be CBB Approved.
    Last edited by marvell2100; 02-12-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyenkwere View Post
    It's usually the Home writer--in this case, it would be the editor (Brevoort) and home writer (Hickman for two in a half years). Right now Hickman is the point man. I'm not sure he had much power during AvX--since Bendis and Aaron drove that event. Going foward--I'm hoping he is allowed to define him.

They just need to keep him clear of the X-verse and Headmistress.

It's usually the Home writer--in this case, it would be the editor (Brevoort) and home writer (Hickman for two in a half years). Right now Hickman is the point man. I'm not sure he had much power during AvX--since Bendis and Aaron drove that event. Going foward--I'm hoping he is allowed to define him.

They just need to keep him clear of the X-verse and Headmistress.
    Right now, pretty much. And for the people thinking that T'Challa is going to have a tough time with Shuri and Wakanda if they ever found out that Namor was there, they need to remember, Namor was in Necropolis where T'Challa is king. And they would know that Shuri knows her brother well enough to know that he would not do something like this lightly.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised at all if T'Challa and Shuri haven't already discussed taking down Namor.

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2100 View Post
    Right now, pretty much. And for the people thinking that T'Challa is going to have a tough time with Shuri and Wakanda if they ever found out that Namor was there, they need to remember, Namor was in Necropolis where T'Challa is king. And they would know that Shuri knows her brother well enough to know that he would not do something like this lightly.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised at all if T'Challa and Shuri haven't already discussed taking down Namor.
    Agreed. It's been pretty much confirmed that Atlantis and Wakanda *are* at War--and Black Swan is going to end up a huge part of the book--maybe Shuri will as well?

Agreed. It's been pretty much confirmed that Atlantis and Wakanda *are* at War--and Black Swan is going to end up a huge part of the book--maybe Shuri will as well?
    I would say that it's possible while T'Challa is fighting Namor, Shuri could be leading the Wakanda attack of Atlantis. This isn't just about T'Challa vs Namor. Namor brought the Atlantean army with him and they are just as responsible so I don't see Shuri or BP letting Atlantis off the hook, no pun intended.

I hope someone pitches a war mini for the conflict.

Futurist Detective TonyStark1012's Avatar

I hope someone pitches a war mini for the conflict.
    That would be good. I would love to see it. Do you think it would be just Wakanda and Atlantis or would the X-Men get involved?
    "That's not just "one man"! That's TONY FREAKING STARK. You're intel should've warned us that he was James Bond and "Q" wrapped in the same guy!" Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    That would be good. I would love to see it. Do you think it would be just Wakanda and Atlantis or would the X-Men get involved?
    I don't think they would get the X-Men involved in this one because then the Avengers get drawn in again and we just had AvX. I can see one or two characters maybe from each side but I think it should just be Black Panther/Namor and Wakanda/Atlantis straight up.

If Shuri joined Hickman's Avengers, I wouldn't mind seeing her start a relationship with Sunspot. I think the two of them would be a nice match for one another. Although her feelings towards the X-men probably aren't too high right now.

Either way, I think she should have been included on the Avenger's roster, that way both BP's could be active. I also feel that the Avenger's title is much more suited to her personality as it seems like the more high energy title.
    Last edited by nj06; 02-12-2013 at 10:24 PM.
    "With Knowledge we built a city to rival heaven."

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark1012 View Post
    Sure I guess they could be involved, but I'm not to keen on the X-men though.
    Shuri would be cool on the Avengers--but Wakanda is at war. It's hard to reconcile that. I would love of her to build relationships with the Fearless Defenders though--th Amazons and Valkerie both would look fondly at Shuri.

Maybe a non- aggression pact. Of course it would have to take place after the war.
    Last edited by Victor Freeman; 02-12-2013 at 10:12 PM.