Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: CUP O' Q&A: Spider-Man & The Hulk!

In this week's all-new CUP O' Q&A, Quesada answers your questions about the return of Mary Jane Watson in "Amazing Spider-Man," as well as numerous other Spidey and Hulk-related queries.

Full article here.

cool my question got answered....with one word! Haha
    Pull List: Avengers, New Avenngers, and Iron Man

I really hate him. I do. I really really do. I might go postal if they kill off Jen Walters or keep and keeping the dumb and dumber Shulks that most fan really don't give damn. I know some say this is a knee jerk reaction but they don't blink de powering the real hulk or captain america or new warriors or anything ultimatuum they won't have a problem killing or pushing THE REAL SHE-HULK away. She-Hulk book like so many other good series canceled way to soon was given nothing really behind it still do pretty well for a bit. At times I think they just do give a crap about them. They put all the crap behind stuff like Dark Reign which was really dumb from start. Washed up from the start of it.
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 08-14-2009 at 05:53 PM.

Had all my questions answered as well (uh, sorta in some cases) and looking forward to seeing what Jeff Parker will be up to in WWHs.

Cool Lee Weeks pic of the Juggernaut/Spidey mini there. Looks promising!

I LOL'd @ the Uniform answer he gave. Instead of the "Damn, we screwed up" he instead wrote a paragraph of crap that sounded like he was trying to come across as the guy who was right.

I particullarly laughed @ the "we need Ross to look different than the soldiers under his command", I would have thought that giant rat on his lip was a dead give away but it seems Q thinks that readers are to dumb to notice it.
    Last edited by Ratwedge; 08-14-2009 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratwedge View Post
    I LOL'd @ the Uniform answer he gave. Instead of the "Damn, we screwed up" he instead wrote a paragraph of crap that sounded like he was trying to come across as the guy who was right.

I particullarly laughed @ the "we need Ross to look different than the soldiers under his command", I would have thought that giant rat on his lip was a dead give away but it seems Q thinks that readers are to dumb to notice it.
    That's cuz they didn't screw up. Ross is not a real Air Force general. He's an MU character. And throughout the history of Marvel , artists take liberties to enhance/super-size/make snazzy/coolify uniforms of all shapes and sizes. From military to police to ninjas, none of these are standard issue in the MU. Thor isn't the typical Norse myth. Machine-guns and attack helicopters are not drawn to exacting standards.

And WTF is that guy talking about, "honoring" the military in comics or movies?
    "Calm down, call Batman." - Greg Capullo

# Cut down the number of mutants so that they became special again. See “House of M.”
    Umm..... mutants werent special back in the day because there were few of them. It was because people keep coming up with cool new character and ideas.

Now with only around 200 under the X-men's wing and having basically the same team in 3 books Marvel seems to be REAAAAALLLYY working at NOT making them special. How about, you know, seeing some stories with those other 170 people that ARE NOT the ones we see everywhere?

# Make the Marvel Universe as unpredictable a place as it was in the early 1960s. See “Civil War.”
    If unpredictable means, " Let's make some evil character the boss in last few pages of an event book and that's all you are getting suckas!" Then ok.

By the way, the ending of CW wasnt unpredictable. Unpredictable would've been Cap creating and underground guerrilla movement then calling himself Captain George Washington wearing an old timey wig and jacket then eventually taking over the US and ruling it.

THAT'S unpredictable.

Double by the way..... any money bet Spider616 will eventually write a backup in Spider-man.
    Last edited by Sighphi; 08-15-2009 at 08:42 AM.

Answered my questions, thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post
    That's cuz they didn't screw up. Ross is not a real Air Force general. He's an MU character. And throughout the history of Marvel , artists take liberties to enhance/super-size/make snazzy/coolify uniforms of all shapes and sizes. From military to police to ninjas, none of these are standard issue in the MU. Thor isn't the typical Norse myth. Machine-guns and attack helicopters are not drawn to exacting standards.

And WTF is that guy talking about, "honoring" the military in comics or movies?
    LOL Okay.

Well they "Honoured" 9/11 with doom sheding a single tear. I see no reason why it would be so outlandish for artists to at least keep some basic consistency.
    Last edited by Ratwedge; 08-14-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Marriage-Tracer killer Dr. Chaos's Avatar

Awesome.

Finally got my question in.

*high fives CBR*
    I'm beginning to think that Hell is a comic book forum.

-Gitaroo_Dude

How is it possible that no one asked why the identity of red hulk wasn revealed as promised?

While I'm interested to see what Jeff Parker brings into the World War Hulks event, I'm still puzzled by one thing....

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET A SPIDER-GIRL ANSWER FROM JOE ?

Because I'm desperate for some good news outside the Web of Spider-man news.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrow13 View Post
    How is it possible that no one asked why the identity of red hulk wasn revealed as promised?
    It probably was. He just ignore it. Not knowing sell comics!

# Make the Marvel Universe as unpredictable a place as it was in the early 1960s. See “Civil War.”
    I dont even know what that mean.

And less Mutant and Single Spider-Man are terrible idea.

And now Hulk is suposse to be gone? and Joe want it to be for good? What the hell?

So we make mutants "special" and the comics unpredictable...yet the X-book since they became special have been about the public hating them and finaly wiping them out over and over and over again..the only difference is that they change which coast it happens on....

where's the unpredictability?
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.

I hate Joe's three genie crap "No More Mutants" and "No More Marriage" was by far the two worst things that have ever happened in Marvel Comics.