Mild-Mannered Reporter

Default CBR: CCI: The Simpsons

The Simpsons are back for a 21th season, and this year's Comic-Con panel reveals spoilers, celebrity guest voices, and a surprise even the panel members didn't expect! CBR was there to get the details.

Full article here.

Default Simpsons, Longest Running SitCom

I don't think so.

most episodes maybe.

just of the top of my head I would say the BBC's Last of the Summer Wine has being going longer Nov 1973 - Present day.

or do they mean consecutive years because LotSW did skip occasionally or shove in Christmas specials instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greygor View Post
    I don't think so.

most episodes maybe.

just of the top of my head I would say the BBC's Last of the Summer Wine has being going longer Nov 1973 - Present day.

or do they mean consecutive years because LotSW did skip occasionally or shove in Christmas specials instead.
    Probably consecutive years. It's like a loophole that way.

One thing though -- "Apoo"? Really? Twenty years and they get the name wrong?

Have a good day.
    John Cage

21th? Apoo? Seth Rogan, I was influence by Family Guy, steal mill? Dude, try proofreading before you hit the Post button.

Quote Originally Posted by Thad View Post
    21th? Apoo? Seth Rogan, I was influence by Family Guy, steal mill? Dude, try proofreading before you hit the Post button.
    It's an article, not a post. And, it WAS proofread, or at least it was supposed to be edited by our editor :)