Okay, recently I read Captain Britain: Die by the Sword and it left me confused about somethings related to this.
1. Is the Otherworld Roma lives in the same Otherworld Avalon, the Celtic gods, Oberon, and other such beings live in?
2. If the Starlight Citadel has technology advanced enough to somehow delete an entire universe how could the Skrulls invade?
3. Is there only one Otherworld in the entire multiverse?
4. If there is more than one, does the Starlight Citadel exist simultaneously in all the Otherworlds across the multiverse?
5. What is the Starlight Citadel's relationship to the Celtic gods and other beings that inhabit Otherworld?
6. How serious is this whole "Omniversal ruler/protector bit?" From what I've seen at best Captian Britain Corps works out of a number of realities, but is not much different than the temporal empire of Kang or something similar? How can Roma/Merlyn (or anyone controlling it) claim to really be ruler of the everything?
7. If the Starlight Citadel does only exist in one reality isn't it possible there are other Starlight Citadel's out there?
8. What exactly is Merlyn? What is his relationship to Merlin? From the latest Captain Britain series and after reading some profiles I was left with the impression that Merlyn was from one reality who somehow merged with a large number of his other dimensional counterparts, sent up the Starlight Citadel to monitor all or at least a section of the multiverse, went mad, and was eventually overcome by the Merlin aspect from 616. Is this correct?
9. What exactly is Roma? Is she like Merlyn a merge of different beings? Is it known which reality she comes from?
10. If the whole "Omniverse ruler" part is serious than how does either one find the time to manipulate/monitor events across infinity?
11. How powerful is Oberon or the average inhabitant of Otherworld compared to a normal human? I do not mean physical differences, but for instance are the giants about as strong as the giants of the Norse mythos who are roughly on par with the Norse gods?
12. What makes Brian Braddock so special? As Saturyne said the Corps had existed for generations before him and had thousands (if not more) recurits?
13. When Brian was ruler of Otherworld, was that just for Earth-616 or did he become ruler of the multiverse/omniverse?
14. Isn't claiming to be overseeing the whole Omniverse a little arrogant? Wouldn't that imply control over other universes like DC as well along with dimensions radically alien to the Earth dimension with forms of being totally incomprehensible to humans along with dominions over plans of existence where only the abstracts or other higher beings dwell?
15. Was it ever made clear how exactly an entire universe is destroyed by the Starlight Citadel?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks