Page 5 of 380 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

WATX Gambit had some great quotes, too.

Wolverine: And you sold out your kind for a little cash.
    Remy: Absolutment non! I sold out my kind for a large amount of cash. There is a difference.

And then he beats everyone up and asks Wolvie "Are you always that helpfull?"

Daaaang, WATXM Gambit was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by CMc6 View Post
    Lol yeah....I think he just about asked every member of the team at a point "If they missed him".
    Which got a nice little nod in the Wolverine film

Quote Originally Posted by Naira K View Post
    WATX Gambit had some great quotes, too.

Wolverine: And you sold out your kind for a little cash.
    Remy: Absolutment non! I sold out my kind for a large amount of cash. There is a difference.

And then he beats everyone up and asks Wolvie "Are you always that helpfull?"

Daaaang, WATXM Gambit was awesome.
    Hmm, I may have to watch this now

I loved Wolverine's line in the animated series in the episode where he, Gambit and Rogue go on vacation. They are doing a bit of skiing, which Gambit is hopeless at and is offered some help...to which Gambit responds with a smirk "Please.....Gambit is a natural athlete".... after which he slides down the slope and hits a tree knocking himself unconscious. He then blows up the tree due to his powers and causes an avalanche.

It then skips over to Wolverine who is digging through the snow trying to find him and as he is doing that he says "The guy doesn't break sweat with Magento or Apocolypse....so what nails him?...... A pine tree"

Wolverine had some good lines to :p

It then skips over to Wolverine who is digging through the snow trying to find him and as he is doing that he says "The guy doesn't break sweat with Magento or Apocolypse....so what nails him?...... A pine tree"

Wolverine had some good lines to :p
    Oh I nearly died at that one ... but yeah, Wolverine had some of the best. Mr Sinister comments that Rogue is beautiful, and Wolverine signals his entrance with 'Thanks, I always did think I was kinda cute ...'

I could do this all night and that's not good ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rowenna View Post
    Oh I nearly died at that one ... but yeah, Wolverine had some of the best. Mr Sinister comments that Rogue is beautiful, and Wolverine signals his entrance with 'Thanks, I always did think I was kinda cute ...'

I could do this all night and that's not good ...
    Lol I know I could do that to....I loved that show.

I was like 5 or 6 years old when I saw the first episode and at the part Jubilee hit's the danger room open for the Gambit/Wolverine sequence I was like hmmm who's Wolverine as he hadn't appeared yet...then bang....burst's through a wall looking bad ass, for Gambit to say.."There you are Wolverine"...I think I picked my favourite at that exact moment

Lol I know I could do that to....I loved that show.

I was like 5 or 6 years old when I saw the first episode
    You make me feel old

I haven't seen the whole thing, but his second appearance in WatXM is better than his first. I forget which it is in the numbering but it was called Aces and Eights. The voice-work doesn't get any better unfortunately. Phil LaMarr's a great voice actor, but he's just not right for the role.

A second season was confirmed a few weeks ago and I think he'll have a bit more screentime if only because of his appearance in Wolvie's movie last spring.
    "What can change the nature of a man?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rowenna View Post
    You make me feel old
    Lol thinking back to how long ago it was I first saw the X-Men makes me feel old

Quote Originally Posted by Canemacar View Post
    I haven't seen the whole thing, but his second appearance in WatXM is better than his first. I forget which it is in the numbering but it was called Aces and Eights. The voice-work doesn't get any better unfortunately. Phil LaMarr's a great voice actor, but he's just not right for the role.

A second season was confirmed a few weeks ago and I think he'll have a bit more screentime if only because of his appearance in Wolvie's movie last spring.
    Aces and Eights was awesome. However, I hope the whole Polaris thing is buried and Gambit and Rogue are going to at least meet. I think they both have great edgy personalities in this cartoon.

I liked Gambit from the beginning...I liked his friendship with Storm and then joining the X-Men and being secritive about him self but trying to gather information on the other members of the team. And then I learned to love him even more when he was on the blue team in adjectiveless X-Men...he is my favorite X-Man...Gambit rocks!!!

I guess i misread the interview then. So Gambit will still appear in Legacy, but mostly as a supporting character and on occasion taking a more central role?

A very valid concern. Alonso had plans to bring Bishop and forge more into the spotlight during and after Messiah complex and we've seen how that played out for them.
    My bad I should have been more clear. I was saying you were right. The first thing Carey said was Gambit would have more then a supporting role. But now he is saying he will come and go(note this after he said If he could keep Gambit). Which showed a huge drop in Carey plans for him as in he had to change them.

With Carey even if Gambit was just in the back ground I didn't think they were going to do some thing stupid with him. Now I cant say that.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Quote Originally Posted by Naira K View Post
    Aces and Eights was awesome. However, I hope the whole Polaris thing is buried and Gambit and Rogue are going to at least meet. I think they both have great edgy personalities in this cartoon.
    I hope they stay far away from each other or they'll lose those edgy personalities. How lame would it be to go from terrorist bombing to begging your girlfriend to forgive you for leaving the toilet seat up.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    My bad I should have been more clear. I was saying you were right. The first thing Carey said was Gambit would have more then a supporting role. But now he is saying he will come and go(note this after he said If he could keep Gambit). Which showed a huge drop in Carey plans for him as in he had to change them.

With Carey even if Gambit was just in the back ground I didn't think they were going to do some thing stupid with him. Now I cant say that.
    Well, Carey said something about writing a Gambit short a few days ago. I thought it was set in the past because o how he said it would be set in between two already established character beats, but now I wonder if it's a transitionary piece meant to link Gambit from his role in Legacy to whatever Lowe may have planned.
    "What can change the nature of a man?"

I hope they stay far away from each other or they'll lose those edgy personalities. How lame would it be to go from terrorist bombing to begging your girlfriend to forgive you for leaving the toilet seat up.
    Nooo, I want them to be just like they appeared together first - flirty, nothing serious, no whining, pure passion. You know what else I'm excited for? Age of Apocalypse.

My favorite Gambit pics.

Pull List : X-Men: Legacy T-Bolts Avengers Academy X-23 X-Factor New Avengers Jubilee U:X-Force Red Hood/Outlaws A:X-Men Static Gotham City Sirens Black Panther Suicide Squad Wolverine New Mutants