Page 16 of 380 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    on the subject of Death-bit, What are people's feelings on Gambit being turned into his Death persona by a telepath in the Legacy annual.

Personally I can't stand Death-bit (look was ok but his gas powers? At least Warrens Death Persona improved him) and I hope this was a one-off for the Annual.
    what exactly happened to gambit in the annual? can someone flesh this out a little more?
    and i'm counting 1, counting 2, counting 3...

Quote Originally Posted by streator View Post
    what exactly happened to gambit in the annual? can someone flesh this out a little more?
    spoilers:
    He was fighting a telepath who noticed the Apocalypse trigger in the back of his mind. The telepath use the trigger to unleash Death who turned a card black, and killed the telepath. The Gambit takes control again.
    end of spoilers
    XPOTM:September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Washout View Post
    spoilers:
    He was fighting a telepath who noticed the Apocalypse trigger in the back of his mind. The telepath use the trigger to unleash Death who turned a card black, and killed the telepath. The Gambit takes control again.
    end of spoilers
    huh. hopefully it reads well in person.

Yeah, sorry, it makes more since when reading it yourself. I don't do it justice.
    XPOTM:September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

lol
    NOOOOOOOOOO! I think I just threw up in my mouth :( Was Peter Milligan involved with this game? I hate everythng about Death-bit (like that phrase!), it did not help Gambit's character at all. This part of Gambit's past is best left forgotten! UGH!

Yeah, sorry, it makes more since when reading it yourself. I don't do it justice.
    no need to apologize, i wasn't knocking your summary just saying that it sounds like something i'll need to read in person to get everything.

lol
    What up with the crotch belt?

The whole Death-bit arc could have been really interesting and a great read because Gambit has the whole "Am I evil or good?" complex. But the whole thing was handled so poorly. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by streator View Post
    no need to apologize, i wasn't knocking your summary just saying that it sounds like something i'll need to read in person to get everything.
    you should get it , the main story is a bore fest but the back up with Gambit is pretty good considering i hate Carey

Quote Originally Posted by DJSCARLET View Post
    What up with the crotch belt?

The whole Death-bit arc could have been really interesting and a great read because Gambit has the whole "Am I evil or good?" complex. But the whole thing was handled so poorly. What a waste.
    thats milligans writeing for ya, he has good ideas but cannot write them for shit

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    on the subject of Death-bit, What are people's feelings on Gambit being turned into his Death persona by a telepath in the Legacy annual.

Personally I can't stand Death-bit (look was ok but his gas powers? At least Warrens Death Persona improved him) and I hope this was a one-off for the Annual.
    I thought it was petty coolsince his death powers were changed around. I think they now absorb or kill the person he throws a charged card or object at...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    you should get it , the main story is a bore fest but the back up with Gambit is pretty good considering i hate Carey
    I enjoyed both stories. I the last panel made the book a 10/10 for me because it look like Gambit was wearing all black (I hate the pink lol)

Quote Originally Posted by DJSCARLET View Post

I agree completely

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    thats milligans writeing for ya, he has good ideas but cannot write them for shit
    Yeah his Gambit, Polaris & Rogue sucked, but I thought his Sunfire, Bling!, Emma were great, his Iceman, Nightcrawler, Havok ok IMO.
    Pull List : X-Men: Legacy T-Bolts Avengers Academy X-23 X-Factor New Avengers Jubilee U:X-Force Red Hood/Outlaws A:X-Men Static Gotham City Sirens Black Panther Suicide Squad Wolverine New Mutants

What do your think about Gambit being Ms. Sinister son and genetic clone of Summers family!

Quote Originally Posted by illikaspain View Post
    What do your think about Gambit being Ms. Sinister son and genetic clone of Summers family!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pull List : X-Men: Legacy T-Bolts Avengers Academy X-23 X-Factor New Avengers Jubilee U:X-Force Red Hood/Outlaws A:X-Men Static Gotham City Sirens Black Panther Suicide Squad Wolverine New Mutants

lol
    I don't think he makers of that game have a clue about their fanbase. That costume is gross.
    You're just mad goth music's not cool ...

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well if they ever make what happened in Then End then technicahlly Scott and Sinister would be Remy's genetic donor parents, making a fantacy of mine about gays being able to have kids together come true (atleat in comics) LOL.

B/C the logic they gave Remy about Scott in TheEnd was completely stupid, he can't be the third's summer brother b/c teh summers line came directly from scott and the other genetic part came from sinister making the the mama n dada genetic-wise.

I guess it would work depending on how much of Sinister's genes came into play compared to that of Scott, he could be considered like Scott's "twin borther" with a little twist of Sinister since they would share most of their genetic makeup kindda like with Laura and Wolverine. And then he'd maybe like a twin/clone of Scott's spliced with some of Sinister's DNA.

I would wonder what Gambit fans would think if Gambit were technically Scott's clone like Laura is Wolverine's?

Don't get me wrong I love Gambit, and personally think that Mike might be able to use his Death persona pretty well and maybe in a significantly bu slightly different way than how Warren's Death persona is being utilized to add to his character.
    Last edited by orkoni1; 09-20-2009 at 07:53 PM.
    Corrupt an X-Men Wish

HellFrost: I wish Jean would come back and was never tied to the Phoenix Force ever again.

Brett P: Granted but then she goes into space......and gets merged with the almighty Griffin Force.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake View Post
    Quoted for truth!!! Gambit should not be a clone of anybody, least of all anybody with the last name Summers!