Page 214 of 380 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5690

When I first saw the Gambit preview, I was thinking Storm trooper. I am glad that Gambit "borrowed" the outfit from FF, it makes sense since it meets their style requirement. And pretty cool cover for #11 Marvel still pulls on Romy fan heart strings before they stamp on them.

Quote Originally Posted by xevg View Post
    Sharing the covers of Gambit 10 and 11

Attachment 107374

11 <333333
    Attachment 107375

See ya around
    Wow! Are you sure it is 10 and 11? Tombstone must be on cover 11. Maybe it is cover too issue 12, like third arc end?

Quote Originally Posted by purplevit View Post
    Wow! Are you sure it is 10 and 11? Tombstone must be on cover 11. Maybe it is cover too issue 12, like third arc end?
    Pretty sure :D

Checkout the cover of A x issue 7. This pairing will be interesting. Gambit and the thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails APLUSX007cover.jpg  

XDDD I came to put that also but, is already up so Yay!!!

Love that poker partners, they look very well together. I think that issue it´ll be too fun to read
    Last edited by xevg; 01-18-2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Blah blah blah

Looks like march n april will be exciting month for gambit fans. Hope he plays a key part in x-termination crossover to.

mmmm perhaps

According to Moonshine and Wood (XDDDD) he says

As for Wood and X-Men - he already tweeted that he has no plans for Gambit to ever be in X-Men.
    I don´t know if applied also with X-termination

I am so diaspointed with Wood( Gambit is a good friend of Storm, Rogue and jubilee. He must appear in this book. But I am happy with A+X 7. I wasnt expecting to see him in A+X so soon again) I hope Asmus will be writing this story

Christopher Yost and Mike Costa are writing the A+X story. So Asmus isn't involved.

Anyway, Liu might include Gambit in her part of the X-termination story, but I dunno. Seems mostly like it is going to be about Wolverine and AOA Jean but she might have him there in a small supporting role or something. I wouldn't be surprised with either outcome.

And to jump on the Wood topic again, he might have thought people were asking if Gambit would be part of the cast instead of a guest spot or cameo. I mean obviously Iceman and Wolverine are going to appear in it some so it is just going to be up to him if he wants to use him down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    Perhaps not at the time Carey chose him, I'll concede. But later on, when his use wasn't all that pivotal for XML, and other writers expressed interest, there should have been some concessions.

If I missed an issue that indicates differently tell me - I base my view on this:

The loop hole/reset character was created by Milligan when Sunfire and Gambit left and met Sinister prior to entering limbo. With the Gambit/Sinister dynamic and history, there is no way anyone would think Sinister would not undo what was done to Gambit. No story necessary, or history and limbo can allude it all.

AFAIK there was no special note or previous page or anything that indicated why Gambit was normal. Carey took the Milligan reset because it benefited his story best and had conveniently put Gambit with the Marauders. This worked to Carey's advantage story wise. He didn't have to build a thing, all he had to do was put the characters together on the page.

Any writer could have done the same thing. At that time, there wasn't a writer who wanted to do so.
    Oh yeah after Carey most definitely held Gambit hostage because of the Death story he never ended up telling.

And my point on Liu was it only worked because Gambit was already back and an Xman again. Without MC, he would be a guy that last time anyobe saw he was death and who came back normal. The xmen would not just accept him and it would be implausible anyone would trust him to hang out with a troubled 16 year old girl. So the liu story only works because he was back with the xmen for a period of time.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Christopher Yost and Mike Costa are writing the A+X story. So Asmus isn't involved.

Anyway, Liu might include Gambit in her part of the X-termination story, but I dunno. Seems mostly like it is going to be about Wolverine and AOA Jean but she might have him there in a small supporting role or something. I wouldn't be surprised with either outcome.

And to jump on the Wood topic again, he might have thought people were asking if Gambit would be part of the cast instead of a guest spot or cameo. I mean obviously Iceman and Wolverine are going to appear in it some so it is just going to be up to him if he wants to use him down the line.
    This is definitely promising that we are seeing more writers so some interest although a lot will depend on how he is protrayed. This does bring up a good question. How would people feel about Gambit get a gig outside of the xbooks after the solo ends?
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    How would people feel about Gambit get a gig outside of the xbooks after the solo ends?
    That´s what I was wondering since Gambit #1 was released.

I really want to see him on X-Girls, why Marvel deprives us of this? Why?!

Quote Originally Posted by xevg View Post
    Sharing the covers of Gambit 10 and 11

Attachment 107374

11 <333333
    Attachment 107375

See ya around

Nice so that Gambit and Rouge pic is going to be another cover sweet.

Hmm I like the A+X stories for the most part. Its not a title I pick up unless it features characters I like.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

@remydat, cool discussion with you! :)

So much Remy in March/April!!!! :D