Page 208 of 380 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 5690

She looks human so I'm only saying alien because she can breathe in an alien environment. She could easily be a demon or some other mutant offshoot.
    Wasn't candra and eternal or something like that?
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
    She looks human so I'm only saying alien because she can breathe in an alien environment. She could easily be a demon or some other mutant offshoot.
    Yeah, Candra was an eternal.
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro. AKA - Oliver and Company.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible ta women." - Gambit ANXF #9

Or maybe some ancient being?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs View Post
    Or maybe some ancient being?
    As for ancient being she is too hot) But everything is possible. I like her but i don't want a lot of her appearence in this book. I woudl like her to dissapeare for 1 or 2 arcs after third arc. I am more intrested in Gambit"s mistery)
    Last edited by purplevit; 01-08-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Has anyone heard anything or some rumours about Gambit"s appearence in days of future past, X4 or another x movie? I found nothing(

Well I believe Taylor Kisch said he didn't want to play another more superhero roles so I doubt Gambit will be showing up or at least not played by him.
    Currrently Reading- Suicide Squad,Justice League,Batwoman,Batman,Batman and Robin,Detective Comics, Wonder Woman,Batman Eternal,Mighty Avengers,All new X-factor,Justice League 3000 and Harley Quinn

Well I believe Taylor Kisch said he didn't want to play another more superhero roles so I doubt Gambit will be showing up or at least not played by him.
    Thats alright too, Taylor Kitsch is not the actor that fits Gambit in my eyes anyway. While I would like Gambit to show up in a film, if they can't do it right and so far they've yet to really succeed with the Xmen franchise, then its better if he's not in it.

I'd be more than happy to see another actors take on Gambit, hopefully with the eyes and accent.

I think the guy from the Underworld movies (he played Michael) has the right look. No idea if he can play anything other than clueless though.

I would like to see another actor too. But I also would like to see Gambit in X-movie made like Avengers but dark. When there is not onle Wolverine"s story but every character has it"s own little plot. Unfortunetely it wouldn"t be soon

Quote Originally Posted by purplevit View Post
    Wow) So i hope she is an alien. It is more interesting idea than demon or mutant for me and that means (if she is an ALIEN) that Gambit will be an astronaut soon) Star Wars is coming)
    I think in one of the earlier interviews Asmus did mention Gambit would be thieving across the Galaxy so if we presume Joelle remains in the book past this arc, then it does make sense that she may be an Alien. I suspect a lot of the first year will be Gambit unraveling the mystery of who Joelle is and that will take him on adventures all across the planet and universe.

If that is the case, I know that is not what a lot of people would like because of their opinions on Joelle but it would give the book a purpose/theme if you will by having this overarching theme of Gambit trying to figure out who Joelle is and getting caught up in a bunch of drama as a result which hopefully at the same time reveals more about him as well.
    It's hard for me to listen to people not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

"Let me go first Lorna. I'm their freaking King!"

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    I think in one of the earlier interviews Asmus did mention Gambit would be thieving across the Galaxy so if we presume Joelle remains in the book past this arc, then it does make sense that she may be an Alien. I suspect a lot of the first year will be Gambit unraveling the mystery of who Joelle is and that will take him on adventures all across the planet and universe.

If that is the case, I know that is not what a lot of people would like because of their opinions on Joelle but it would give the book a purpose/theme if you will by having this overarching theme of Gambit trying to figure out who Joelle is and getting caught up in a bunch of drama as a result which hopefully at the same time reveals more about him as well.
    I would be fine with this actually, she gives him something and someone to do as it were. Still the bottom line is Asmus is delivering what he promised in general. Whether lots of people like it or not, Joelle comes with only the baggage Asmus gives her. Nothing to worry about canon wise or worries with other writers claim on characters. And that alone makes her at least more interesting because I don't need to worry about bs from another writer that Asmus would need to adjust to or for.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=43056
    Humphries and Uncanny X-Force but at the end of the article:

CBR's X-Position for Asmus-
    Next week, put on your heist gear, because "Gambit" writer James Asmus is on hand to answer all your questions about the infamous mutant thief in his ongoing solo series. Got a question for James? Send it on over with the subject line "X-Position", or if you prefer 140 characters to 140 words, you can always submit via Twitter. Do it to it!
    ssunu@comicbookresources.com or tweet (140 character limit) https://twitter.com/stevesunu

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    I would be fine with this actually, she gives him something and someone to do as it were. Still the bottom line is Asmus is delivering what he promised in general. Whether lots of people like it or not, Joelle comes with only the baggage Asmus gives her. Nothing to worry about canon wise or worries with other writers claim on characters. And that alone makes her at least more interesting because I don't need to worry about bs from another writer that Asmus would need to adjust to or for.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=43056
    Humphries and Uncanny X-Force but at the end of the article:

Next week, put on your heist gear, because "Gambit" writer James Asmus is on hand to answer all your questions about the infamous mutant thief in his ongoing solo series. Got a question for James? Send it on over with the subject line "X-Position", or if you prefer 140 characters to 140 words, you can always submit via Twitter. Do it to it!
    ssunu@comicbookresources.com or tweet (140 character limit) https://twitter.com/stevesunu
    Sent in my question already.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post

Thank you) Need to imagine intresting question

Regarding the Asmus Q&A, thanks Neko, that was a good read. Makes me look forward to what he has in store for 2013! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    Regarding the Asmus Q&A, thanks Neko, that was a good read. Makes me look forward to what he has in store for 2013! :)
    I'm just wandering if he'll answer my questions.